The gun flow is from the US to Mexico, not the other way around

No guns = very low gun crime.

It's been proven time and time again that banning firearms greatly reduces violent crime. It's happened in every other western nation that banned them.

There is no reason for anybody to own a firearm. They don't serve any useful purpose other than to kill or maim. Therefore, they should be eliminated, especially since their elimination will definitely, 100%, greatly reduce violence and violent accidents.

Armed citizens prevent virtually no crimes, so tha whole "gun free zone" argument is completely irrelevant. Virtually all large public spaces where people work, travel or consume alcohol are gun free zones. If they weren't, there would be gun violence on a regular basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>banning firearm reduces violent crime
That's bullshit, we can't buy guns here legally, but our murder rate is 3x higher than yours.

it´s because you live in a shitty country

thats a lie and a delusion that Trump supporters are duped in believing

Then the problem obviously aren't guns ahmed.

No liberals = no crime

Reminder OP is providing once again they liberals cry about not getting a free ride to the safe space that they feel they are entitled to.

Reminder they when ever they don't get s law passed they chimp out.

shills are evolving

Subtract democratic voting blocks from the statistics and we're the safest country on the planet.

He is fucking Brazilan bro

>The gun flow is from the US to Mexico, not the other way around

Clearly they should build a wall on the border

A libshit American is gonna tell a huehue what is going on in Brazil. TOP KEK. How bout you turn off MSNBC and Faceberg and lurk a little more.

Think

It doesn't matter how much you bitch and moan about guns, we still have a right to them.

You can't do anything about it

Nothing will change until they want to start a civil war over guns, so fuck off

The right of the people to keep and bear arms,

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Why did they purposely leave Switzerland off of this chart?

>guns flowing into Mexico from the United States.

You're right user, something must be done! Quickly! Close the border! THINK OF THE MEXICANS!

>image
What would that 3.7 number be when you remove black on black murders from the statistics?

remove suicides and nigs

It causes one to ponder upon the current topic.

It is impossible to make the statement that banning guns won't lower violent crime.

All we have to do is look at the violent crime rates of other western nations to know this.

Merely banning handguns would dramatically lower gun deaths and injuries.

Once the criminal-on-criminal and family-on-family and friend-on-friend and accidental gunshots at home are factored out, only a tiny, miniscule fraction of handgun discharges are a law abiding citizen defending himself or his home.

You mean that maybe, just maybe, the problem in the US isn't the availability of guns but rather problems in our black communities? NO WAI.

>Merely banning handguns will prevent Tyrone and Jamal from obtaining handguns to shoot each other with
Do you really think this is true?

U.S. has a lot of Hispanics and Blacks causing the crime rate to be high. Other western countries are more white.

All people affiliated with a fundamentalist Christian church should be deported.

Or killed - I don't care which. Fundamentalist christianity is much less compatible with the ideals of American than Islam.

yfw the number of murders would be cut in half if melanin enhanced individuals were removed from the premises

Fuck off kike shill

>It is impossible to make the statement that banning guns won't lower violent crime.

i know right, Chicago and DC are both perfect shining examples of safe gun free environments

absolutely savage

I think that towns and municipalities and states should be able to enact whatever gun control legislation that they want. The 2nd Amendment is not an individual right, but was only meant to allow for a militia to exist in lieu of a standing army.

Personally, I support a federal law that would completely ban the ownership and manufacture of any firearms and ammunition except for bolt-action rifles.

Why are you a retard? did banning drugs stop the usage,production of them?DID banning alcohol stop alcoholism or did it create italian cartels?

go fuck your self you unpatriotic fuck

mexicans aren't much worse than whites, its the blacks that are really fucking shit up by committing as many murders as whiles while making up only 13% of the population

I agree with you OP, and I come from a country where it's fucking near nonexistant to hear about shootings every week. Nobody challenges the gun laws when one happens and the terrorist NRA clones are always btfo when they open their mouths. Posting that on Sup Forums wasn't wise, 99 percent of this place is drug addict rednecks.

That kind of thinking is dangerous and I WON'T HAVE IT ON MY BOARDS DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

US doesn't have a gun problem.

A list of Trump supporters is being kept and I hope the the next president arrests and kills all who voted for him.

>I have not read the Koran, Sira and Hadith
Read them. You'll want a gun after you do, and not a bolt-action rifle.

How is it that iceland Iceland has almost no gun crime but a fairly large amount of guns for a European country?

Oh yeah virtually no niggers

After doing some Googling, I will answer my own question: it'd be roughly cut in half. Blacks are 12.3 percent of the American population.

depends on the area. Texas, California and Florida for example have a huge spic problem

This

They are a proportional problem though, blacks are still responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime

still 3 times higher then western european countries with alle the mudslims

I recently checked the off topic section of a strategy game forum I frequent and stumbled upon this poster. He seems to be of the opinion that 100% banning guns would solve everything but at the same time, he does not propose how to actually get that done or what the problems with weapon trafficking are. He also seems pretty aggressive, I wonder if he's from Sup Forums

I bet that removing illegal drug-related murders from those stats lowers the white number significantly.
I also bet that removing murders committed by people who have already been to prison from those stats lowers the white number even more significantly.
tl;dr: Illegal drugs (possibly simply the fact that they are illegal) and a non-rehabilitative prison system which encourages repeat offenders are probably bigger driving forces of white-committed homicides than the availability of guns.

Pic related

America without niggers would be a paradise, low murder rate, higher average IQ and productivity, much better public schools, more money going to people who need it instead of going to some nigger so they can have food and a Cadillac

There isn't really an argument for keeping niggers in the country

A full-auto Type 56 (Chinese AK47 knockoff) costs $50 (used) just inside Mexico.

>Black bars: guns/100 people.
>Red bars: murders/100.000 people.

It doesn't matter. The criminals will buy guns from the police, the army or import it. They got two or three rocket launchers here already and not even the army can afford it. They also got the brand new rifles that only our armed forces have.

average plebeian in mexico probably makes 20-30 dollars a week

Maybe, but I've seen a lot of kids buy them. They sometimes take potshots at passing cars.

And now you have no answer (which you never do, when actual facts and arguments get made0.

It's been proven time and time again that banning firearms greatly reduces violent crime. It's happened in every other western nation that banned them.

There is no reason for anybody to own a firearm. They don't serve any useful purpose other than to kill or maim. Therefore, they should be eliminated, especially since their elimination will definitely, 100%, greatly reduce violence and violent accidents.

Our gun control works really good.
We confiscate thousands of weapons every day.

The problem is that people contraband more weapons than we can confiscate.

Lots of weapons come from colombia too, we need 2 walls.

>The gun flow is from the US to Mexico
no fucking shit.
what is - operation fast and furious
also
fuck off fagget

>It's been proven time and time again that banning firearms greatly reduces violent crime.
Source?

> It's happened in every other western nation that banned them.
No it hasn't.

One of two things is going to happen in the future:
- The Western world will rise up against Islam. There will be much violence, and it will go both ways;
- Islam will take over the world.
If/when the first one happens and Islam starts fighting back, would you rather have a gun or not have a gun?
You could 100% convince me through logic that banning guns would dramatically lower violent crime in America and I'd still be against it. Americans might REALLY need those guns some day.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Because you can totally prevent killing sprees with other implements without having a massive police force taxing the shit out of your population

Take out groids and we are on par with austria. Take out beaners and we are equal to framce.

Guns /= crime rate

top kek mate

>Muh 2nd Amendment

>Switzerland
>murders

>turks = white

>turks = Europeans

>turks = anything but cockroaches

>It's been proven time and time again that banning firearms greatly reduces violent crime.

You must live in opposite world.

>Lots of weapons come from colombia too, we need 2 walls.

Good luck with that mang. The cartels are rich enough to order full autos direct from China/Russia with a bulk purchase discount.

Hell if they setup enough shell corps they could probably do it from Germany/US too.

Wow, it's almost as if violent crime in England and Wales dramatically increased beginning in the year after the handgun ban.

I thought your gun laws were fine. I heard it's easy to buy a shotgun legally.

Nope.It's strictly controlled.You cant buy an assault fifle from the mall like the Amerilards.

I think that towns and municipalities and states should be able to enact whatever gun control legislation that they want. The 2nd Amendment is not an individual right, but was only meant to allow for a militia to exist in lieu of a standing army.

-How can militias exist without the individual ownership of arms?

funny thing, in Island the rate of gun ownser is 30%

Also gun laws in iceland
>requires license
>licence can be goten after background check and test/mental health check
>no limits on how much you own
>everything above caliber 8mm is illegal
>you can own everything except automatic weapons and explosives

and you know why there is hardly any crime?
Because they are a homogen society, no niggers even hardly any other whites.

Why do latte artists think they are so smart?

What if we ban crime instead?

The wetback flow is from Mexico to the US, not the other way around.

No nonwhites = very low crime.

It's been proven time and time again that banning nonwhites greatly reduces violent crime. It's happened in every other western nation that banned them.

There is no reason for anybody to own a nigger. They don't serve any useful purpose other than to kill or maim. Therefore, they should be eliminated, especially since their elimination will definitely, 100%, greatly reduce violence and violent accidents.

White citizens commit virtually no crimes, so the whole "diversity zone" argument is completely irrelevant. Virtually all large public spaces where white people work, travel or consume alcohol are nigger and wetback free zones. If they weren't, there would be gun violence on a regular basis.

Its hard to fight corruption, a wall wont stop it.

Cartels use submarines to transport drugs too from colombia to mexico.

There have been a couple of captured submarines.
Pic related, old one.

But you can pay some scumbag mudslime to get one for you illegally. Just because its "controlled" doesnt mean shit dumbass

Well they don't murder each other in cold blood that much since they can always use the state to do the killing for them.

No, it doesn't. Switzerland.

"There is no reason to have a front door on your house, its only purpose is to keep people out".

Take it down, user. I expect a picture of your completely open house.

Good thing Mexico has such strict gun laws, otherwise these questionable fellows wouldn't be able to obtain them and law abiding Mexicans would be left defenseless in the face of overwhelming force.

oh wait, that's exactly what has happened.

Nigga are you retarded?
We have insane murder rates here, people get shot for literally a bus pass that's worth 60 cents of a dollar.