Indian Epidemic in Japan

I don't hate them, but there are TOOO MANY recently.

Every convenience store near my house has an Indian working and I see already a few Indian families a week.

They will outnumber flips and Brasilians at this rate

You should genocide them

Why is japanese so racist

>1.4 billion chinese
>1.3 billion indians
>2 out of every 5 people on earth are either chinese or indian

it's a chinese/indian world, we're just living in it

>They will outnumber flips and Brasilians at this rate

>To measure ethnicity, the Japanese census asks respondents their nationality, rather than asking them to identify by ethnic group as other countries do. For example, the United Kingdom census asks for ethnic or racial background, regardless of nationality. Naturalized Japanese citizens and native-born Japanese nationals with multi-ethnic background are considered to be ethnically Japanese in the population census of Japan.[29] Consequently, census data does not provide much information on ethnicity in Japan.
KEK

where do you live?
I have never seen indians in my life

How about the indonesians? I know there is a lot of them, mostly students though.

It's probably a proxy. Just roll with the the thread.

Are you from Yamanashi or something.

In Nagoya. 最近めちゃ多いよ…、、
インド人がネパール人か知らんけど

Bullshit. At convenient store and matsuya it's always Vietnamese or Chinese, with some Korean. Only ever saw (or hear) Indian in IT company and, you guess it, fucking call center.

I actually wonder where Thai and Flip go.

How's life when everyone looks like clones?

Idk if they're Indonesians but many hijab Malay types only in downtown area though.

Many Indians even infiltrate suburbs

I think they are Pakistani.
WHY THE FUCK those numbers of foreigners are increasing and increasing these years???
I'm not meaning that I'm hating them. Just disgusted if the government cheated us again. I haven't heard any bills which allows immigrants to settle down here got passed still yet.

This is a fine pic which is easily some of the best I have ever laid eyes on recently.

へえ
札幌では観光客以外の外国人見た事ないわ

ニガープリーズ

>WHY THE FUCK those numbers of foreigners are increasing and increasing these years???
This.
The only foreigners that should be allowed to live in Japan are whites.

>be American English teacher
>complain about immigrants

>English teacher envious of the poo in loos he is paid a pittance to teach

Indians >>>>>> filthy east Asians including Japs

Kuttay

Poo on proxy calling anyone filthy

I miss the days I worked at Hilton hotel as a house keeper with Nepalese whose names are "Pragati" or "Bimal" or "चोलेंद्र" in 2007-2009.
They are all fun but always harassed on young females coworkers and hated by them

Actually, there have been relatively large Indian community which consist of IT engineers in Kasai-area in Tokyo, since early 90's or so.
And we've so overlooked, or felt any harm from them as they are in decent profession.
But convenience store staff..!! I don't wanna see any foreigners enslaved here. It surely will cause more serious matters after 5-10years.
How the government cheated us to let them in!!!?

I thought it was just me noticing it, I watched a stream of a dude that went to Tokyo and Nagoya and a lot of family mart/7/11 had curries working them

t. Shinjeet Poowasaki

>Why is japanese so racist
You must open your borders for muslim refugees before say that

Annoying.
Ordinary Japs start to notice how those convenience store companies exploit their employees mercilessly, so those convenience scams should ask the government for some measures.. It's fraud, as always, it fraud..

vote for a nationalist government so all of them can be deported

>nationalist
no need.
Simply those frauds got forced to pay more for their slaves, regardless of their color of skin or eye or hair, they stopped to hire those inconvenient foreigners.

So we need vote for .....?

There already is a nationalist government in power

t.Weeaboo

Great news

Fuck off David-kun.

You are voting to keep the illusion of ordinary people being in charge

Someday, my prince will come, someday..
to be happy forever..