Let's all honor the based grill in the orange coat who single handedly BTFOd Milo

Let's all honor the based grill in the orange coat who single handedly BTFOd Milo m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUrIVPhM84

She looks like a female neckbeard. What are those called? Legbeards?

They both sound so nervous

where are her nudes?

Oh my, she ripped a poster? She sure showed him!

Your suit sucks

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarts*

kek

Fuck, even out of Sup Forums I can't get away from this ugly bitch.

Disgusting mexican. Deport her!

She's Canadian actually.

I don't even know or care what two sides of the coin this shit is about

>nervous as fuck sounding camera woman is throwing accusations and harassing someone who clearly doesn't want to interact
>tells her she almost physically assaulted her
>she turn around stands her ground and looks at her while the camera cuck goes silent

Good on her. Fuck these faggots begging for pity by saying they were hurt. Meanwhile the accused stands her ground and lets her know if she wanted to hurt her she would and she wasn't going to let her accost her any longer.

I hate the fact that I find her hot.

I would believe this. Canadians tend to act out more than Americans because the threat of violence and even death for pissing off the wrong person isn't prevalent in Canada.

it was more like

>not an argument

the body language

wew

Hatefuck the feminism out of her.

She would be a solid 8/10 with made up hair, no jacket, and proper makeup. Admit it, she's got potential

What's her name

I'm going do ucla in the fall. Do you guys think I'll be able to have sex with her if I pretend to be a feminist?

What's this cancerous bitch's name

rare photo, she is mid shape-shift

Orange Coat Girl

i would fuck her non existent ass