What was George thinking during this moment?

What was George thinking during this moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I may have gone too far in a few places

>This is will show those assholes online.

>look what you mouthbreathing manchildren made me do

>If only they wanted Indiana Jones

>I'm literally gonna be shitting money yeeeehaw

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M

Is he /our guy/?

>Hello, dark side, my old friend

>haha they will never make the money back

>>I had enough of this shit, fuck you all, now you´ll never see the Jar Jar Binks Christmas Special I wrote just for you!

That, no matter what he did to the franchise, no matter how awful. The manchildren would still follow him around shouting endless star wars catchphrases at him.

No matter what he did he would always be the "star wars man." The press wouldn't even cover his other movies. Just star wars, star wars, star wars.

It wasn't about the money. He had enough decades ago. He just simply had to sell.

It was either that or kill himself.

How did he get away with it?

/thread

this reclamation of George by the far right needs to stop.

He's literally married to a black woman and has a black kid. Jar Jar was HIS idea and he thought Phantom Menace hinged on his believeability. In a recent interview he said his favorite character was Jar Jar.

>thank God I don't have to deal with all those manchildren anymore

Lucas sold to Disney for $4 billion.

>Rogue One has already made a billion in ticket sales.
>Then there's constant merchandising
>another 7 movies in development

Yeah they'll easily get back that 4 billion by 2020. Then it's pure profit for the rest of existence.

>implications

George was driven to the dark side of the pussy when those closest to him (his fans) betrayed him when he needed them most. It is foretold that one day, he shall make up for his sins and return to the light, throwing Jew Jew Abrams, the true master of darkness into the void of irrelevancy when George makes his own 90 minute video on why RLM are faggots and the new trilogy sucks.

they already made back 4 billion
TFA alone was 2

I'm getting a really good deal, it's a shame they're white slavers

>Maybe people around me will finally stop quoting Jar Jar Binks