How much butthurt would be generated if we won the world cup?

How much butthurt would be generated if we won the world cup?

*if we win the next world cup.

I blew it

don't you guys win the worldc up every season?

No one cares about world cup. Copa America 2019 is the next prestigious tournament

not much, they're in denial but deep inside they know it's inevitable. they'll spam 7-1 for a while once it happens and when they realize it's useless they'll kill themselves lmao

No. We won in 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002

I'd be really happy for you lads desu it might not redeem 7-1 but it's close

n-n-n-not in m-m-my watch

r-r-re-re-reve-re-revenge!!

Who is this vaguely familiar-looking individual?

Eu sou nordeste cabra da peste bora Brasil fdp

oxem kkkkkk argentino nordestino eh pae? q doidera eh essa mofio

Rapaz eu sou nordestino no coraçao esses viados do río e do sp podem chupar meu pau

Not much. It would be embarrassing if Brazil of France didnt win it. One of these is going home humiliated. Germany won the last one so they get a pass

Id prefer if germany or italy were to get one, evening them both at 5, then whoever can get the 6th.

not butthurt at all desu, 7-1 was a good meme but a meme after all, everyone knows brasil is a solid team and that was why that result was such a surprise for everyone. that said i dont think it will be the case.

not as much argentina since CR7fags would literally commit worldwide suicide

What's the point in qualifying for the WC if you already know your team is not going to win?
I mean we all know it will be about Brazil and France, all the others are just lame ass niggers that have no chance

Uh but you've been cursed......

brazil sucks

theyve not been a good team since that one time in the sixties

>we

Why would anyone be butthurt if Brazil won it?

Why butthurt? Everyone pretty much believes you might win it since you France/Spain/Germany are the only ones with high hopes.

none whatsoever, everyone likes brazil

none. Brazil is universally considered the best country team ever, thats just why its funny to see you getting shit on

Same with Chelsea yesterday, everyone knows they are a good team thats why its funny seeing them lose to Palace

>they beat Germany 18-1 in the final
>Sup Forums explodes

I'm australian. It's a cliche, but I dont mind the fact that we are making up the numbers. I just like to see my team taking part. It's the greatest show on earth.

>all these faggots rating France
They will get exposed badly. It's between Brazil, Spain and Germany.

What position do you play, OP? Couldnt it be that THEY (as in the actual players) will win the world cup while your own life passes you by?

this, though I kind of rate argentina's chances despite the massive fuckup of a qualifying campaign

its honestly just between brazil and spain

IsGOAT, Asensio, Morata, Koke, Saul, thiago are going to be really good

None at all, pundits over here will spin some shit about 'deserving it' after you got anally raped when hosting it.

All i wish is that a South American country wins it, i am tired of seeing Europe winning.

>underestimating Germany before a World Cup
You're new to this soccer thingy, right?
First of all, we always show up and perform big at major tournaments, no matter how shitty our squad looks on paper. Secondly, even though we lack big name star players like Nerman or Pogba, we've got a great squad this time, stacked with extremely talented and hungry players. The team is on a roll since we lost to France at the Euros and it's working like a well-oiled machine. It'll be extremely hard to stop them.
Though we'll probably won't go all the way because it's almost impossible to win two World Cups in a row.

You said it right the first time.

None. If you keep playing the way you are right now, I would actually be 100% deserved.

Not happening, macaco. Reminder your NT lost 7-1 at home.

>I would actually
*it would
>All i wish is that a South American country wins it, i am tired of seeing Europe winning.
Also this

nah

What 4 teams would y'all like to see at the semi finals?

Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Spain

a better question would be how much butthurt will germany cause if they knock brazil out of the world cup again?

would there be riots and cars burning like in 2014?

MESTIZAJE MALIGNO strikes again

not much, normie tier footie squad

What do you bourgeois Brazilians think of City of God?

Europe owns this competition now.

Spain, France, Germany and Belgium are the top 4 teams in the world. One of them will win unless Messi goes godmode

this fag made a whole nation cry

>Belgium
>France
No