Now that the dust is settled, who do you side with? The oppressor or the oppressed?

now that the dust is settled, who do you side with? The oppressor or the oppressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spTqcpUn4rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the dust is settled
that's what you think

tengri calls...

i really don't care about this country roleplaying, it's beyond retarded

i would lay down my life for independent finnish khaganate

I side with Sweden

"Finnic" people need to be gassed

That's a false scenario. Finland was never subjugated by Sweden. On the contrary, it is only thanks to the period wherein what is today finnish lands were an integrated part of Sweden that the people of those lands were advanced and powerful enough not to be destroyed by Russia, but instead being given a more prestigious and autonomous government, which could eventually gain independance. The Republic of Finland owes it's existance and gratitude to the Kingdom of Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=spTqcpUn4rA
I choose revolution.

stop making these threads

nah bby i side with the KINGS and the original owners

This, the loss of Finland to the Russians was more than a geographical diminishing of Sweden, it was a national tragedy. Apart from just under half the area and a third of the population simply vanishing from the country over night, many people had family living in the other part, and although the cultures never totaly merged, there had existed a symbiosis of sorts (although with swedes generally having the upper hand). I don't think it's unfair to compare it to say the partition of Korea after WWII. Luckily the last 100 years have largely been characterised by a move back towards, anden an appreciation for, those old ties, though this time it's of course about two indisputably sovereign and equal nations (except when it comes to hockey, then they're our bitches). Love you bros

Russia, obviously.

When did Sweden oppress Finland? What did I miss? I thought they were tight.

Well we did crusade them into being Christians back in the 12th and 13th centuries, and we weren't to nice to the finnish speaking people living here in the first half of the 20th century. Not sure what OP is referring to desu

Finland, I hate Swedish people and this country is generally just becoming worse over the years. I wish luck to the Finns.

But Finland didn't exist back then.

t. Cai-Göran

I'm happy to see the eternal Swede being slowly brought down to its knees

dont hate your own people

Well, the peoples living in the area that (roughly) constitute the modern Republic of Finland, if we're being that autistic

Your shilling is getting too obvious pär pätterssön. Hope you get beaten up while being in finland

>"Finnic"

What you did mean with that

>I don't think it's unfair to compare it to say the partition of Korea after WWII
Fuck off and die retard, Swedish genocide best day of my life

PAY REPARATIONS NOW!

swedes are ugly subhumans, jealous of finnish success

name 7 (seven) finnish successes

>name 7 (seven) finnish successes
Nokia
Not being completely annexed by Russia
Killing all of their reds
Dish drying cabinet
....ummmm

I side with Sweden
Fuck Finland