North American Union incoming!

Are we ready for the United States of...America? Wait a sec?

Thanks #brexit!

yahoo.com/news/mexico-president-urges-north-american-integration-brexit-200300558.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/in-canada-mexican-president-calls-for-economic-integration-of-north-america/article30624161/
thetnm.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol Mexico elected a conspiracy theorist for a president

>NA union
>open borders for beaners
Why are you even glad about this?

Another conspiracy theory that turns out to be true, makes one think. Incompetent DUDEWEED to the North, I remember hearing about this about a decade ago.

>Mexico has air pollution issues,so it begging for help from California,and canada cause environmentalist in Mexico begged weed man for help

there can be no union senpai Mexican politics are different from Anglo.It is run on pure nepotism,and a caste like system

Fuck off Peña, I rather have GOOD trade deals with Canada and the US than have to live under some shit regulations and taxes.

Jeb was talking about how great a North American Union would be in his CFR speech.

> open borders for beaners

You're saying it's not already open boarders?

At least you admit it hombre

Weedman is giving them visa-free travel

>open boarders
I hear those beaners do like their gay bars

>quebec and texas wanna leave again
>rumours of an eu superstate now
>this
This should work out nicely.
THANKS BZEXZIT

Wait, the Mexican President wants this? I thought NAFTA was fucking them over?

We have literally nothing to gain from more integration for Mexico. If anything we should tell them to fuck off more.

It's literally never going to happen. You fucking nimrods need to stop blindly reacting to things that you have immediately read.

only the people, not the Salinas Group.

>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/in-canada-mexican-president-calls-for-economic-integration-of-north-america/article30624161/

>However, Canadian and Mexican officials say the real aim of the discussions is to set up a partnership to combat what both leaders see as rising protectionist sentiment in the U.S., their biggest trading partner.

Canucks and Mexicans are just scared that Trump will build a wall out of bricks AND tariffs. This is actually a battle betweem globalism and nationalism, which side do you support Sup Forums?

I only support this is Canada and Mexico simply become parts of our union.

Who's hotter?
Peña or Trudeau?

So the people would be against this then, right?

What are the chances of a Mexican Civil war? Would you support it? I hear your government is really corrupt, and you're basically run by Cartels anyway.

I might consider helping you lot out if it came to that.

Trudeau is a beautiful woman.

I don't really see this being needed, Canada, U.S.A and Mexico already function well together on a political level and if trump wins the point is to build a fucking wall across the border, not make it more slack.

I think some thing's might be beneficial, pipe lines, super high ways etc but over all fuck that shit.

this won't happen without civil war. it would basically trash the whole constitution.

>implying Mexican government enforces regulations

Not if Mexico and Canada were invited as States.

Hell, Canada has been invited to join our union since before the constitution.

Back when NAFTA was signed there were a shit ton of protests all over the republic and it passed anyways. People are fed up with the corruption and shit, if Oaxaca gets uglier and the government start killing civilians that shit may spark the revolution.

no burger, the NAFTA screwed everyone but the politician. Your workers lost their jobs, our workers lost their jobs and those that were outsourced here from burgerland were über low wage ones... you lost, we lost (difference is that you were flooded with our unemployed people and indios)... be grateful to your greedy government and kikes

Nick Land was right. Secession and exit politics are the future.

You guys (average Mexicans) would most definitely be the most negatively affected by a NAU. Your leaders and elites would benefit beautifully, of course, as would US and Canadian leaders and elites. I do hope most Mexicans feel the way you do.

I'd be fine with it desu, we'd finally have an actual constitution and bill of rights

Sure you'd be fine with it, but the average Canadian would see that way of thinking bordering on treason.

It is screwing everyone aside from the elite class over. Those at the to love it and want to put it on steroids.

>revolution sparking

in your dreams you faggot. The government is run on nepotism+cartel corruption.However the one thing made sure is the military gets paid well in order to prevent this shit from happening

i aint average.I am the low level elite our faggot president has been in my grandma's house to play

>nafta is over
Transpacific still incoming

hahaha it's a whole different level unfortunately...sigh
if shit hits the fan and we end up having a civil war i suppose i'd support it, either it'd be
>I might consider helping you lot out if it came to that.
You and others with that idea could be helpful by killing any mex politician that manage to escape to US

fuck this TEXIT NOW!

thetnm.org/

There is a total media blackout on Oaxaca now, i hate those teacher faggots but they have a shit ton of people on the syndicate, i'm pretty sure they can organize all the members and start fucking up other states

Its always the military that is paid well that prevents it.

But even the military has its limits to what they will do with that money, if you arent willing to die to change your country you truly do not want it to change.

The USSR had its limit, and if you think your government and military will do worse than the Soviets did in order to absolutely suppress dissident to the point that the military said No. you are beyond delusional.

>teacher union is literally part of the Nepotism meme in Mexico

>your relative a plaqua for his younger relative that was barely starting college securing a position in the teacher union gaining benefits

there will not be a rebellion even if there is the Cartels will truly take over.

USSR is huge as fuck though.

a rebellion only lead to more fucked up Mexico.
might happen
let say military coupe happens unless they just as bad as government the cartel will spring to action on a dazed Mexico.

A UN intervention will most likely happen against the cartels