You wake up and Japan and South Korea are now relocated to Europe like pic related...

You wake up and Japan and South Korea are now relocated to Europe like pic related. (There is no climate changes associated with that change)

Would the EU be willing to accept them as member states?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346775/South-Korea-buries-1-4m-pigs-ALIVE-bid-eradicate-foot-mouth-disease.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ra1n9QQaOzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a good start. Time to take it up a notch.

That's Atlantis son

Why would they want to join EU?
So they get migrants and have their economy controlled from outside?

No thank you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346775/South-Korea-buries-1-4m-pigs-ALIVE-bid-eradicate-foot-mouth-disease.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ra1n9QQaOzA

Japan and SK will have population of 200 million, together with Eastern Europe, they will probably be able to make France and Germany to shut up on migrant issues

I realize korea is really small

What makes you think population number matters in EU ruling? its all controlled from Brussel
Don't get me started on how our leftists would ruin them

NO

Replace the shit island that doesn't even want to be in the EU with another G7 country with a looming population disaster and associated need for workforce migration? Sweden says YES

RIP gulf stream, I guess we're siberia now

i'm pretty sure japan is at least twice as big compared to your pic

You'd be wrong

Does this mean we happen to get our version of Ronaldo?

I want South Korea to be closer, I love S. Koreans :3

>associated need for workforce migration
See, you already plan to ruin it
They didn't get leftists attention because they're so far away, imagine how all the western activist / human right orgs would screech at them

Make sure these god damn gooks stay away from my fish and oil fields.

is that hawaii by Greece? if so based. move cyprus over by Europe tho.

There actually used to be land where you've put Japan before the flood caused by the ice-age i've read.

Japan would definitely not join the EU since they are quite protective over stuff like farming.

I'd rather accept Turkey and Tunisia than letting soulless Asians have a say in my country's policies

Why do Asian males color their hair?

Because they are cute no matter which colour they pick :3

to look European.

Europeans don't look like faggots.

Japan and SK would refuse to join and then EU would put sanctions on them

EU spends a silly amount of time protecting farming.