Can't speak English without her weird alien accent

>Can't speak English without her weird alien accent
>Looks like an alien
>Tons of stupid "le quirky" XD songs and albums
Why do people like Bjork? Do you all just want to fuck her?

Attached: 180234_1326950.jpg (1020x997, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBtHXC-JOX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>looks like an alien
>Do you all just want to fuck her?
Yes
Her music's cool too

I like her music and I want to fuck her

She's ugly so no

Her music is alright

Her music is timeless. Bjork is much more cerebral, abstract and highly whimsical in her approach to music, which transcends the boundaries in which we can comprehend the art form. She can easily conjure up multiple realms, universes of deceit and sorrow and merge them into infinite happiness all at once. In that regard, she's perhaps one of the most talented, if not THE most talented female musician. I'm going to get some flack for this, but the only modern female artist that can rival her is perhaps Grimes. I don't necessarily enjoy most of her music, but at least her creativity is unparalleled by many. She portrays herself as an esoteric creature relieving in a whimsical fantasy, like a sort of pixie or fairy glossed with the dust of potions. Art Angels reflected this with her electronic, experimental songs that seemed too abstract for reality, and belonged in some Disney fairy-tale that manifests into a surreal nightmare. Both these musicians have tremendous talent, and are each some of the greatest females have to offer.

Homogenic is god tier

yes
YES

No, she's ugly.

>Can't speak English without her weird alien accent
Scandinavian accents are cute and if you disagree you're a retard
>she looks like an alien
a cute alien
literally what
>Why so people like Bjork?
Bjork is credited with being one of the greatest art pop/experimental artists of all time for a good reason. homogenic and vespertine are revolutionary in those genres because of the gorgeous experimental sounds she blended on those albums

that pasta tho

>Icelander has Icelandic accent
BREAKING NEWS: Water is wet

oh look, it's another one of those "let's judge a musician's art without any consideration of the context in which it was created" threads.

Attached: cool-story-bro-2.jpg (492x559, 43K)

but i thought water was water

this pretty much, OP go away

You reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=VBtHXC-JOX8

Iceland isn't in Scandinavia

To say that something is wet means that the water on the surface can be removed

What the fuck are you even talking about? Sure you can look at her behavior and call it quirky and stupid, but her music is extremely genuine. I literally cannot think of one song on Post, or any of her other albums, that could be considered a joke song or purposefully stupid.

She knows how to program televisions

Because OP has literally never listened to her music and has only seen 1. pictures of her and 2. that video where she's talking about the TV.

Her accent is awesome though

t. pleb

>Why do people like Bjork?
You were born in the mid 90s, weren't you user?