I know I’m kinda late to the party but does anyone think Joji kinda lost something...

I know I’m kinda late to the party but does anyone think Joji kinda lost something? Listening to his old stuff and the album he recently released he kinda changed for the worse. I know I’m being vague but it’s because I can’t really describe it. Anyone think they know what I’m referring to?

Attached: C0008C80-AB0B-44FC-84F1-B29FED97C65B.jpg (800x679, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/trYO4XkjSjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s trying too hard to fit in

when was he ever good?

never, he was just generic

You didnt like his older stuff? It wasnt amazing but it was nice to vibe to. It was great background music that set my mood to a certain feeling.

I can see that honestly I think it might be the cleaner sounds. It sounds so studio compared to the other stuff. Maybe that’s it. I just liked the cheap sounding thing he had going on

Not my thing so I guess take this with a grain of salt but Will He is his best song to date imho

The whole thing for me was how this was just in the background to his filthy frank/ pink guy stuff, it was just a really intriguing contrast to his creations, I don’t really feel that anymore now that he’s focusing on it full time

hes always been shit

how did this guy go from being one of the greatest youtubers on youtube to just another shitty generic lofi hip hop rapper. His music is fucking awfull which would be understandable if he had no backround in music but his pink guy stuff was top tier. How could someone take such a bad caree move is beyond me

I actually disagree and i feel like i'm the only one

his old stuff was pretty good for its time, chloe burbank was a little before everyone and their brother was trying lo fi hip hop, so it was pretty unique juxtaposed with his youtube content. his new album is just generic lofi hip hop and it's nothing special, not that it was anything special in the first place

he wanted people to take him seriously. His music is painfully generic and in the end all he'll be remembered for is his pink guy shtick.

not even his other friends are all too entertaining either

Attached: TheEggEat.png (487x445, 179K)

From a creative direction, his pink guy stuff was pink guy/joji writing pink guy music. This is now Joji writing for joji - IE his "soul" or whatever, and also what said. I never really thought it was bad until he made it his main thing and then I can hear it and go "wow lmao."

Listen I wish the guy luck and all but if you're gonna make a video ratting on soundcloud rappers don't do it yourself and learn almost nothing

>It wasnt amazing but it was nice to vibe to. It was great background music that set my mood to a certain feeling.

like most pop?

He gained a lot of weight.

youtu.be/trYO4XkjSjw

Attached: joji fat.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

Does Sean Evans always seem fucking awkward to anyone else? Can't stand the guy

>Joji kinda lost something?
He never had something.

Yes. It's the way he speaks. He's got kind of an unfortunate, unsteady voice.

He was into music since he was a kid, as in aspiring to be involved personally. His lifelong aspirations were never to be an internet meme sensation. That being said, my opinion is that he seems like he's lost something because he skipped out on what could have been the most prosperous years of his life, as far as inspiration to create music goes. Whatever trauma he's been through could have been expressed into music but now that he's in his mid 20s the drive isn't the same.

I'm just here hoping he did this just to get to the mainstream appeal and really working on a better sound for his next project. I think it would be interesting if he'll make a weird conceptual lo-fi album with pink guy-esque lyrics, y'know..