We'll win the World Cup for you Amerifriends

We'll win the World Cup for you Amerifriends

please bully england.

this thread again reeeeeeeeee fuck france and fuclk black people

Why are frenchies so nice?

Because we love you, but don't jelly you. We think of USA kind of son country, same values and aura, muh freedom etc.

"america" is simply the continuation of angloism by other means

No. We despite Engladumbs and hate monarchies. Based french are bastions of democracy while you slimy Britsharias worship an old cunt.

go fuck yourself underage toady

No you won't.

*kneels*

Not enough people understand how deeply intwined US development is with French philosophical/political history. The US and France were the harbingers of the new face to western civilization. The idea of self determination, democracy, and that every man is equal in the eyes of the law is something deeply rooted in uniquely French/American history

They changed the world hand in hand, and in a way more profound than most people can really appreciate

Nice blogpost and now look what your country has made of this.

*blocks your path*

All memes aside, this was a nice gift

same degeneration and love for the bbc

>france
>freedom
>can't even make statics
>can't even check if the kid is yours
nice liberté

didn't you had qalifate for several centuries ? didn't you were ruled by dictator for decades ? are you still ruled by french king ?

Both full of niggers. Basically the same country.

>A french monumetal present to conmemorate the independence from uk that french themselves helped obtaine, now a symbol of open borders thanks to a plaque added 50 years after.
you gotta give jews credit for their ability to reshape a country's concience that much.

Yes and still have more freedom than you, now go to jail for asking if your wife's mulato son is yours

>spain
>more free than France
because we can't pass dna test if it's not decided from justice ? but you being ruled by dictators and muslims is the pinnacle of freedom i guess

so you want to talk about the past ok
its not like you didn't invent the absolute monarchy in europe or prayed for a dictator after you decapitated your monarch
If you really think that muslim rule a thousand years ago is worst than not being able to know if your kid is yours right now I feel for you
and btw, talking about muslims like you are not on the way of becoming and algeria colony, pierre please

>Siding with the Amerifags
neck yourself traitor

>b-b-but you can't pass dna test
>this is my ultimate argument to prove you ypu're not free
>muuuuuuuuh

what's this about DNA test

your dictator ruled you less than 50 ago don't act like it was far away in the past, but it's not surprising your people used to do la siesta instead of fighting for their rights.

We'll win the World Cup for you Dutchfriends

you can't order dna test in France if it's not decided by justice, but you can still order one from internet like any other countries, it's just that this test you would have done by your own would have no value over justice.
i really don't know how we could live in such unfree country.

I wasn't even aware you could have a DNA test ordered in court lol. I suppose it's something to avoid paying alimony?

it's because spain is right we are not free country :^)

You've obviously never been thrown to court by a psycho claiming her kid is (you)rs

Fuck France and fuck Europeans

America came first.....

Make your own thread instead of being always on our back

That's true. We are more brothers. We saved you, you saved us. We'll always be here for you, you'll always be there for us. And Unlike UK we arent actually your vassal

>Belgium
>win anything
This isn't 1920 anymore senpaï

>le dont play finals but tsu anyway man

>We despite Engladumbs and hate monarchies

You worship our royals more than we do, lol

It's "to keep the peace in the family" meaning that if you could test if your kids were yours then some french marriages would break up as there's a ton of kids with a diferent father.
A true feminist cuck law born from the 68 generation, you go to jail if you test on your own.
If I was the one ruling I would make mandatory paternal tests the day the kid is born in every western nation.

you worship the kardashians wich is worse

Paco please. You still cling on to the Falange shit. I saw you people protesting during the Catalonia shit. You still want some fat fuck dictator to rule over you while you siesta away your unemployed asses.

England to be bootyblasted, ONCE AGAIN, by the eternal Franco.

eat shit and die anglo puppet

i liek franec do yu liek franec?

France is like 1000 years older than our country

>tfw France told us to fuck off and remove our bases and we actually did it

Ronaldo didn't really do anything in that final though

Cheating is so common and tolerated in France that if everyone could get paternity tests a huge number of marriages there would break up.

greatest ally

Truly the greatest nation on earth.

>yfw the jaguars, rays, clippers, and hurricanes move to Paris

ty france senpai. oldest and best friend.

>he think France can win a second star

will not happen and you know it

we will redo mexico86 and make it better , mark those words

still seething I see