>City 5 - 0 Liverpool
>Liverpool 0 - 0 United
makes me think

>Fuck im lacking fundamental manager skills
>spend a gorillion $ for players
>Football manager with cheat mode

>>Fuck im lacking fundamental manager skills
which ones exactly? legit curious

City look pretty much no different to they did under Pellegrini and have started this season just like they have every other in recent memory. Also, its starting to look like De Bruyne maybe carrying the team.

So far i'll judge Pep on his time at Munich which was a failure and his first season at City was a failure too. I don't judge him based on Barcelona because a team that good wins regardless. If he only wins the title this season i'd say that he is under preforming.

>joins club expected to win the title
>doesn't even come close
>looks like he might achieve it at second attempt
>OMFG GOAT HOW DOES HE DO IT

TOP KEK
Neck yourself

Remember when they said he could never beat teams by several goals on a weekly base because eplel is not like other 'inferior' leagues? I remember.

nah ur wrong m8 stoke west ham and brighton r quality sides

whoops looks like I am wrong stoke west ham brighton are quality sides after all

(you)

>implying he won't get BTFO by Napoli this Wednesday

>*is embarrassed on his first pl season*
>*spend 300 million to build a new squad*
Literally a 10 year old playing fifa with mums credit card

want some salt & vinegar for that chip on your shoulder

Liverpool had a man sent off.

>City look pretty much no different to they did under Pellegrini
But they ARE different. They look no different to you because you're a stupid/English person.

Not my fault man city is a plastic club.

how many goals is that worth? honestly, that doesn't account for 5 of them.

This will probably be the only time in Al-Shitthad's 10 year history where they actually win the title on merit and not because another team shat themselves.

playing out from the back, sweeper keeper, defensive mids move inside when fullbacks move up, fullbacks can move into the box, de bruyne playing deeper, the fucking PRESSSING, etc etc. it's like a fucking fiesta of new tactics vs pellers.

It kinda does. City were so good at making the man advantage count.

In addition, City is a lot better than United at playing football

So this is the famous "manure delusion" I keep hearing about..

>criticise Man City
>must support Man Utd
>implying it matters which team I support and not the argument I make
Man City are great at playing expansive football so playing against them with 10 is worse than with other teams.

True but Liverpool were doing pretty well before the sending off. It's hard to know what would have happened without it. The game Chelsea was highly impressive though.

the poop haters are looking more ridiculous by the week

His spent this season is lower than liverpool.

The richest club is Man U.

And all he needed were £600mil + all the world class players that were already there.

Quite impressive.

>wtf pep only does it with rich teams he should join oldham athletic and win the league then I might respect him
An Idiot, 2017

Chris Wilder is better than Poop.

>The richest club is Man U.
Greatest turnover, sure. However, Man City spend more than them.

That's basically what Redknapp said last year

>However, Man City spend more than them
in the last 2 seasons
>manure 290m
>city 330m
in the previous 4 seasons
>city 320m
>manure 340m
20m total difference in 6 seasons, not that much

Not that much MORE?

>spend more than them
>not that much
>Not that much MORE?
yes, do you need help with your own language?

Do you need help with my fucking language, cunt? The previous was saying that Man Utd were the richest club in England and I pointed out that Man City spend more. That they don't spend much more is irrelevant. Fuck off.

actually it is quite relevant

I don't understand why people say Pep's success isn't legitimate because of the money he spent. Yes he spent a lot but It's not like he went out and brought Neymar, Mbappe and Dani Alves like PSG did. All he did was go out and buy a lot of ok player

Newcastle will beat Man City desu.

because man city are the only premier league team that spends a lot of money, its blatant cheating

its attacking the essence of your argument, fucking idiot

No, it's attacking the basis of his. Not spending much more means they spend more ergo they are richer.

No, it's not.

Guardiola made the perfect choice going to man shitty instead of manure. Why? Man shitty gives him complete control to create the best team he can create. It's the perfect environment for a manager. Unlimited money and control.
At manure he would had to buy and play some marketing tier player to sell shirts. Ever wonder why Van Gaal kept playing Rooney even when he was stinking up the place? Because he was Manure's marketing player. Now it's Pogba.
Van Gaal said in his very first press conference even though he's only been there one day he already realised this is a club focused on the "commercial way".
Man shitty is unironically the good guy.

>At manure he would had to buy and play some marketing tier player to sell shirts
Doesn't happen.

>His spent this season is lower than liverpool.

It's not true and you know it.

>customer so stupid can't even come up with argument longer than 2 words

>tfw brainlet
how do i understand him

Doesn't happen.

You said something stupid on the internet, no need to get so upset, m8.

Humility.

I like how Poop has identified Pochettino and the Harry Kane team as his greatest long-term challengers and has already started the mind games with him.

>they spend more ergo they are richer.
Wew.

Although admittedly his team did concede twice at home against Stoke. I won't rate them as genuine Champions League contenders until they fix the defence.

Okay, Man Utd are richer but they keep funds back. Pep should have went to Man Utd for the benefit of their unutilized funds.

United have to "keep funds back" because they are still in over £500m worth of debt.

People can bitch and moan all they like but he always aims to have an aesthetically pleasing attacking team. Mourinho's team looked like fucking West Brom yesterday

>keep funds back
are you fooking retarded m8?

>pep leaves bayern
>bayern collapses
woah i can't believe it!

Do you rate Jesus, lads? Are you catholic or protestant?

Apparently having debt is better than not having debt as the debt payments aren't as heavy as taxes if you're in the green
t. Red Cafe

What's he saying then? If he doesn't equate richness with how much is spent, does he think it makes a difference in practice?

>rating Pep before New Year's Day

wait until the toll of European and cup football wears down his team (again)

They don't get worn down, they keep the ball so well they don't have to work in their matches.

>late 2016: PEP IS A FUCKING GENIUS, THE EPL IS SO EASY
>early 2017: oh...

>customers literally frothing at the mouth
Don't worry goy you'll go back to beating Essex United 10-0 next week

>Are you catholic or protestant?
why does that matter here?

Also GOAT-tier passing confidence city has right now:
streamable.com/1rje9

Are you talking about them fucking up in December? My opinion is not that that happened because of fatigue.

>his time at Munich which was a failure
What did he mean by this?

Cheque book manager. Goatfucker Arab owners way to win is spend 4 billion every tranny window

I rate marcelo

>Marcelo
It's Willian who makes the pass to Jesus.

This

I rate Willian

>tfw too intelligent for the premier league
>tfw too intelligent for la liga
>tfw too intelligent for the bundesliga

>too intelligent for the international stage

City: buy 210m players, sold 110m.
Pool: spent 120m

alright thaksin shinawatra

fucking kek, user confirmed for SEETHING
City couldn't look much different than under Pelligrini, especially when his time was coming to an end. Slow, laborious, sideways stuff. I.e. the complete opposite of how we're now playing under Pep

hadnt they already fucked up by this stage last season? 7 goals against stoke is madness, hopefully a key player dies on the pitch soon or something

>City spend 210 million
>Liverpool spend 120 million

Looks like they spent more to me

>be American
>be the most plastic nationality of any nationality that has ever lived
>be a nationality that's barely older than the football club you now insult
>be obese
brb, going telling all the generations of families that support City not to bother anymore, cos some diabetes cletus has said we're plastic. ya ruddy cock end

>hadnt they already fucked up by this stage last season?
IIRC, at this stage last season they were unbeaten and then Spurs fucked them up the following week

Ranieri win with Leicester

>English football
at least we win at sports we invent

that makes absolutely no sense, you can't deduct debt from your current balance can you?

We didn't win our first title in baseball until last year though.

what is your point? The only managers who can be respected are those that win a league title with a relegation-tier club, at odds of 5000/1? Because if so, there's only one good manager in the entire world and that's Ranieri.

Kek I've seen people try to argue that country debt is like business/personal debt but if Red Cafe actually argues that then it's the first time I've seen anyone go the opposite way with it.

>Rating the mexican Kevin Keegan
Underagefags out

Ain't no Mexicans here.

>rips english football apart

>Mourinho,Conte and even Wenger all won more trophies since he joined City
>Still spent the most money of all the pl clubs

What did /spuh/ mean by this?