twitter.com/AnonBabble

Computer, give me a printout of Oyster smiling

Computer, delet this

>Leaves holodeck again
>Holopiss disappearing
>Nothing happened at all...

How the fuck does the holodeck work?

They clearly walk beyond the walls

Why are the ships in Voyager so slow? Ships in the TOS era could go Warp 36.

Computer, write a filler episode.

>computer, create two naked sex-crazed Seven of Nines in a tropical beach setting
>computer, run program

>how does a treadmill work?
Nigga...

they changed the way warp factor was calculated when Next Gen came around.

it makes you walk in circles

COMPUTER KILL ME

They have warp drives which bend space, i always figured that inside the holodeck spece gets bend in a way which creates the ilusion of infinite space to walk in.

It makes you walk in place.

>Computer, generate exact replica of Nazi era berlin
>Computer, generate 100 anne franks with the compulsion to steal money
>Computer, create 2 squads of Einsatzgruppen
>Computer, disengage safety protocols.

ayo peesee, kys, #000destruct0

>give me a lethal dose of morphine and release cyanide gas
>disable safety protocols

holodecks were sketchy as fuck though

like every other episode was a holodeck character trying to destroy the ship or something

Considering how often that happened to the main cast who barely used the holodeck, how many times do you think Barclay had to save the universe a week?

>computer, create one table about 100 cm high with an area of 3 meters
>on the table, generate fifty 21st century Mexicans reduced in scale to the height of about 5 cm
>computer, please recreate the Great Wall of Trump at its initial completion and reduce in scale appropriately with the size of the aforementioned Mexicans
>place a section of the wall upon the table
>computer, generate one slingshot
>disengage immigration protocols

youtube.com/watch?v=lR-lxPhGunU

the piss is replicated

What happens if you spend a year in the holodeck and eat holofood? All your bodies cells should have their proteins replaced by holo proteins... you become a hologram?

And the other way around, if you feed the self created willing holo-slut real food over a longer time will she become real?

>computer, initiate program banji.run
>computer, disengage safety protocols

>What happens if you spend a year in the holodeck and eat holofood? All your bodies cells should have their proteins replaced by holo proteins... you become a hologram?
The ship's replicators replicate real food. The ship's transporters transport that real food into the holodeck. Your holographic waiter at the holographic restaurant serves you real food.

>And the other way around, if you feed the self created willing holo-slut real food over a longer time will she become real?
They don't digest it, so no.

Moar, you glorious bastard! Give me moar keks!! We always knew Reggie was our guy.

w-why is there a beaver on that street sign, captcha???

>They don't digest it, so no.
They have the computer capacity to model the holo-slut down to the cellular level, including fully functioning digestive tract.

Also, what happens to all the gallons of cum which the crews spill in the holodeck each day? Who has to clean that up, Chief O'Brian?

do you even trektech? Clearly they divert EPS manifolds to redistribute a tempospacial warp-field that generates a recursive diatronic relay loop, which allows for a plasma induction circuit to generate new terrain simultaneously all around them.

retard.

NUDE TAYNE

It's a Bashirs sexual fantasy of Dex comes to life and meets the real one.

Fantasy should have had giant jugs desu

>Fantasy should have had giant jugs desu
It's Bashir's fantasy, not Rick Berman's.

>>computer, create one 50 ft tall Emma Watson with a full bladder

Why is Trump on the holodeck?

what happens if you touch another person on the holodeck? does he get "touched" by an illusion?

what if you are jumping in a horizontal direction? wouldn't you jump past your "treadmill"?

It's interesting all the ham-handed rationalizations that need to be created downstream from the rationalization of "holo-matter" that disintegrates when you leave the holo-deck, just so rogue AIs can't get out or wtf ever the reason (also a rationalization) is.

Yarrrr, matees! There be treadmills and parallax projections into each eyeball ahead!

>Also, what happens to all the gallons of cum which the crews spill in the holodeck each day? Who has to clean that up, Chief O'Brian?

Gets resequenced into useful proteins.

they beam the cum into space or Troi's quarters.

>Computer please generate four lights
>computer, how many lights are there?

That sounds dangerous, I wouldnt want to walk around inside all that technojumbo.

>Computer, simulate the collision of a jet aircraft into a steel tower. Disengage safety protocols.

Can you imagine living in a confined space that just had random amounts of semen teleported into it at unknown intervals? I mean I can, but that's only because I live in Florida.

>computer, simulate a late 20th century Boeing 777
>computer, populate the entire flight with dummies
>computer, set flight trajectory, late 20th century New York, specific coordinates longitude: -74.013120
Latitude: 40.711801
>disengage safety protocols
>run program

The forcefields catch you and set you back down where you originally jumped from, but create an illusion of you making movement in some direction.

>4
>call picard
>...
>...
>add one more light

>computer, kick up the 4D3D3D3

>computer, generate a universe where I'm not a complete fucking loser
>unable to comply with your request ... virgin

>computer go to Sup Forums.org/tv

>computer search field ">computer, "

>computer run shitpostroutine.bat

>computer, generate accurate simulation of the Enterprise bridge
>computer populate the bridge with naked black men with abnormally large penises
>computer make the simulations sexually attack anyone who enters the Holodeck
>disengage safety protocols
>"Commander Crusher, report to the Holodeck"

wouldn't you feel the forcefield? Also this doesn't work as it would interrupt your next movement (e.g. in a holodeck fight).

Also your theory would imply that they would never leave their treadmill space. But they always end up in different positions from where they started the simulation.

kek

do someone have the pool pasta?

You think you feel the air rushing past you as you jump through the air, but that's actually the forcefield setting you down where you need to be.

make it so, geordi

> Computer, generate 100 screaming Chris Tuckers
>Computer, generate one Jackie Chan, increase apology levels by 30%, arm with broom
>Computer, play War from music playlist
>Computer, summon Worf to holodeck, disengage safety protocols

yay, you!

767, dumbass

>With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably.

What did he mean by this?

>computer, create one 500 ft tall Emma Stone with no shoes on
>computer, generate one lawn chair
>computer, disengage safety protocols

>computer, create an office building without any means of exit.
>computer, create one Alison Brie on meth.
>computer, generate one circumcision knife.
>computer, generate one hundred naked pasty weak nerds.
>Run program.

Of course it's Chief O'Brien. He must suffer.