It's a LoTR thread is derailed by the alt right prentending the all white cast was the only reason it was a good...

>It's a LoTR thread is derailed by the alt right prentending the all white cast was the only reason it was a good trilogy episode, subsequently crying about muh feminists and sjws

WAHHHHH Sup Forums ISN'T A HUGBOX LIKE REDDIT WAHHHHH

fuck off, kid

Man I love those movies, love PJs passion too I love watching all the behind the scenes shit.

Amon Hen imo is some of the most perfect scenery there is, the set design is so fucking perfect, even at like 7 or 8 years old not understanding a fucking thing about the movie the idea of the receding and failing glory of Gondor was told to me perfectly.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH Sup Forums ISN'T A HUGBOX LIKE Sup Forums WAHHHH

Sup Forums is a hugbox of shitty memes and opinions FUCKFACE

(you) on the right

>Viggo Mortensen
>All white
Kek

christ you redditors have been insufferable since the 20th

>I've never been on Sup Forums ever the post

50% of threads on Sup Forums are contrary to the extreme. Nothing like a hugbox at all senpai.

>Crying cause their was no nig nogs in LOTR

lel get over yourself cuck

?

Kek. Back to Sup Forums with you shitskin.

>It's a television & film discussion board is derailed by the alt right

>It's a reddit poster pretending Sup Forums is a safe space and commencing virtue signaling thread.

>It's a i'll complain about Sup Forums on the website it's hosted on episode

>it's an OP is assangry about Sup Forums infecting Sup Forums, so he makes a metathread guaranteed to generate exactly what he hates

why OP

>thread is derailed by shit bait and Sup Forums counter-Sup Forums whining

Honestly OP just make a new Sup Forums related thread next time unless you want more of this.

faggots

Yeah, there was no reasons that shitheap was good.

>why

harvesting a few (you)s beforing going to sleep

WAHHHHHHHHH Sup Forums TRIGGERED ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK Sup Forums AND FUCK ALL OF YOU IN THE ASS

IM NOT EVEN OP BUT FUCK OFF ALREADY

NIGGER DICK LOVING BLACKED ADDICT DEGENERATE FUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEE

This is a containment thread.

she got such a slappable face

Sup Forums has already been confirmed to be the kikes ver2.0

Well she IS french

>b8 threads

this is what happened to Sup Forums ever since moot started to fuck with Sup Forums

you misspelled "fuckable"

wow what a quality thread

A nice revision, bane tourist

the all white cast is not the only reason why it was a good trilogy, but damn, imagine frodo being played by childish gambino or by michael peña, fuck

>WAAAAAAAAAH Sup Forums IS A SHITBOX LIKE Sup Forums

-------------------------------shit post line ends--------------------------------

Do you drink when you rewatch the LotR? I usually start drinking and eating when they reach the Prancing Pony.

not liquor tho, maybe a fine crafted beer or a comfy cup of cocoa, but everytime I binge on The Trilogy i buy chinese (in my country is called chifa, a fusion of chinese and peruvian food that is just simply amazing) and an assorment of different drinks and snacks (ginger ale, pepsi, peruvian kola inglesa, cold chocolate milk, etc.)

i dislike this feel as well.