Reminder that everything in the world started going downhill in 2004 and became super duper gay

Reminder that everything in the world started going downhill in 2004 and became super duper gay

The wacky, fun, "x-treme" culture of the late 90s/early 00s was killed in 2004 and replaced with emo faginess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_Theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd say 9/11 was the catalyst, that one event changed the world more than I could have imagined

This..

All it takes is one false flag at the right time and the right place and all of time is altered. Everything changed for the worst on that day and there is nothing we can do now to reverse it.

Embrace the happening

*2007, with first iPhone

I think you got it wrong friend.

2007 is Sup Forums downhill slope

that was the year facebook started

pic unrelated

It was 2008/09. Economy crashed and mutated all our weaklings into victim cheerleaders. Then Obama got his hands on everything and amplified the distortion with the rest of the globalists to what we have now.

The internet + 9/11. The two events taken together marked the beginning of a new epoch. The next great event is either WW3, complete collapse of the global economy, or transhumanism, nanotech, reversal/halting of the aging process - any of which could hit the shelves in our lifetimes.

t. Kid who was born in 97

Everything today is just ripples coming off 9/11.

The 90's were pretty gay tho

SHUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH!

March 26, 2004 to be exact.

My fiance was killed in a car accident that night.

Haven't been with anyone since, will probably live to be 115 or some bullshit.

Sorry for your loss bro

Oh no 11/9, so sad, such changes...

reddit is calling

from an unenlightened american perspective, he's not wrong. people here don't really acknowledge the past shit america does and has done worldwide. 9/11 was when airports here changed and people started to finally take notice. I bet the majority don't even know what the Banana Wars are.

I miss the good ol days

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30

world of warcraft was released in 2004

(((who was driving the car?)))
(((who manufactured the car?)))
(((who passed the lax safety regulations on the road?)))
(((who got the driver off with a citation?)))

Surely there's gotta be somebody you can blame and move on from all this, no?

In response to 9/11, the US did the Iraq War, and now the SJW shit is some kind of reaction to that, against authority, against white people, against the patriarchy, against Christians, etc., against everything George W. Bush was.

Something similar happened from the Vietnam War, with the hippie counterculture.

When the power structure goes too far, it opens itself to question. Now we're paying for that.

Isn't this when we all technically died, and there was a universal consciousness shift? Also, isn't this when the Berenstain bears became Berenstien bears? Also, Sex in the City compared to Sex AND the City?

Plz help

I graduated uni in 2004 and you're wrong.

Actually 2012 was a fun year for me, it was the last year before the SJW shit was brought to mainstream attention

Far to old to be here, faggot

pure coincidence

Sup Forums's for kids who can't spell, I know.

stfu emo fag.

>implying the US military could not take down some filthy arabs who hijacked 3 planes

give me a break, they let this happen

But the boys in the 90's were the ones who turned gay.

2003-2006 wasn't that bad

No, it was Big Bang Theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_Theory

>lost half of 2012 to shitposting and Skyrim

Born in 81. The decent into shit started in the 60s or 70s. Probably with the Kennedy assassination. Cultural decline, the rise of the middle east, failing societies built on debt. There are always upticks, and times when it starts moving up but we're back on the decline and it will be bad this time.

this, BC pills, JFK died, Vietnam, LSD, hippyshit, more drugs, more drugs, subversive shit against youth and experiments on the public. and drugs.

How does that disprove what he said?

People born in 97 are GOAT tbqh

Only in can I openly fantasize about my desire to spend a while roleplaying as a 50's housewife (as a male) and I would get some credit from conservatives for idealizing traditional gender roles in my faggotry.

You're way off. Western Civilization started going down the toilet in 1965.

the boston red sox won the world series in 2004

Yep I can't really think of a worse year
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Actually, the degeneracy began with agriculture in 9000 BC when they domesticated wheat in Mesopotamia. We were perfectly content as hunter-gatherers. Fucking sandniggers.