formanta polivoks
4x84 hp modular system

poly:
ensoniq esq-1
roland d-20
akai s2000
korg dw-6000

various tape machines and fx

Attached: battlestation666.jpg (2048x1152, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/96PfTcGHZ4Q?t=110
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white rich kid privelage thread

>working class, full time job for 5 years

Where are the musical instruments?

t. needs glasses

t. Jealous losers who gave up on learning any instrument and / or suck ass at creating music

daily reminder that racial privilege doesn't exist and most, if not all, privilege is based on class

2x EVH Wolfgang Custom (cherry and amber burst).
NS Design CR4 electric cello.
Roland Studio Capture.
4x SM57.
1x SM58.
1x SM7B.
2x Rhodes NT5 ribbons.
Yamaha Stage Custom drum kit in natural birch with Byzance Dark cymbal kit.
Fender Twin Reverb 15in Custom.
Boss Katana Artist.
Pedal Board (Boss DD7, Boss RC 300, Boss DS1X, Boss DM2, EHX Ring Thing, EHX Synth-9, Polytune, Keeley 2-Knob Comp).
Seagull Artist Maple acoustic.
Janky 4-string bass.

I got about 10 grand saved up. I'm not sure if I want to buy a 10k cello, or a ton of preamps a synth and other shit. I think I just want to keep it a tracking studio as an excuse to keep buying drum gear and guitar amps.

10k cello? holy shit. you can get most any synth for that sans grails like cs-80, gx1. i'd get an elka synthex.

How does it feel to have 20 grand sunk into equipment and making shit music that nobody will ever hear while 6ix9ine has 120 million views on Gummo?

10k is somewhat low for a real cello my man. That's entry-level for professional/masterbuilt. I'm not even going to bother with a German antique and just get a L&C Carbon since they're becoming the standard for people that can't afford like 50k for a concert grade antique.
As for synths, they all sound good to me. I think I'm going to get like a 200$ Bass Station 2 lol. I was blown away by a Safe Smith 4vox recently, but the guy wanted like 800$ for it.

nowhere near 20 grand but feels pretty good. i love the tech almost as much as the music aspect of it. restore/repair/build all of my own stuff etc.

never had a bass station 2 but been considering. i think they're good synths.

Not him, but your jealousy is showing. What does someone else being famous have to with another person's music gear and the pursuit of music in general? This is you right now:
>Damn! You wasted all that money on a gaming PC?! lol. How does it feel knowing you'll never be a famous Twitch streamer?
>Damn! You wasted all that money on sports cars? lol. How does it feel knowing you'll never be a formula 1 racer?

I'm not a piano player, but I mess around with synths. These days you need some bleep to get paid good money downtown so I'm eventually picking one up. Since I can barely play keys, monophonic will work for me.

Except the fact that hundreds of years of racial oppression, segregation, etc made it far easier for whites to succeed so while class is a big part of it, there's a historical reason why the ruling class in our country is overwhelmingly white

i can't play keys whatsoever but i have workarounds. recording midi via pc and editing it in software, step sequencers etc.

Looks pretty good Op

I briefly considered with a midi guitar, and I still might.

the concept of class goes beyond economic wealth though. things like cultural and emotional wealth. race can easily be considered a part of the class discourse as well imo.

>he doesn't spend his welfare check on synthesizers
disgusting

You can buy that stuff with autism bux

Is it really that hard to read the rules and post on the appropriate forums where you want to discuss these topics?

>>Damn! You wasted all that money on a gaming PC?! lol. How does it feel knowing you'll never be a famous Twitch streamer?
>>Damn! You wasted all that money on sports cars? lol. How does it feel knowing you'll never be a formula 1 racer?
They're equally true as well. You wasted a metric fuck load of money on something with no return because your priorities are backwards and you care more about aesthetics than the means to which the accessories should be an end. If you have a production setup that is overkill for most entry level producers and you don't write or produce songs commercially you're a tryhard in exactly the same way as some tool who spends $80k on a race car and never goes to the track or who spends $5k on a gaming rig and only plays casual CS:GO. The fact that you're posting pictures of your equipment as some kind of dick measuring contest on an anonymous anime imageboard just proves the point.

reminds me of that squarepusher docu
youtu.be/96PfTcGHZ4Q?t=110

While you are being an asshole I do have to agree. I just finished recording an album that's pretty solid. It's not like it's through the roof in production but the magic is in the tracks. Literally done with one (1) SM57, Novation Launchkey, Focusrite one channel preamp, and an acoustic and electric guitar. I spent less than 200 to have a studio drummer to track for me.

If you're going to spend money... you need to be spending it on shit you aren't good at, such as a good mix and master. Even then you have to consider if the music is good enough to really throw money at anyway. I would spend thousands and thousands of hours on songwriting and production before spending money on music that's outside the basics of a guitar, amp, midi keys, a computer, SM58 etc..

If people start telling you that your music is really good who have no reason to prop up your ego or shill compliments.. then think about the next step

Is that an actual Tascam 4 track cassette recorder up on the shelf? for lo fi stuff?

fostex 4 track. use it for tape loops mostly.

>thread have to be on topic
>posts don't

what's it like with autism?

This desu

We don't use that word here, man

sup

Attached: setup copy.jpg (1400x976, 617K)

yea u better delete those posts BITCH

>ruining the thread with Sup Forums shit in the FIRST post

Goddamn this is why discussion sucks on every board, anytime anything slightly political gets brought up it is never dropped. Fuck you.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>there's a historical reason why the ruling class in our country is overwhelmingly white
kek jews aren't white

>he thinks white represents actual races and not skin color

its like you don't even know the history of the word kek

1. so you never do anything that doesn't make a profit financially, that's impressive. i assume you do not own a tv or a games console or a pc or eat food for any other purpose than nutrition.

2. i also find it interesting that your interest in music is strictly business oriented.

3. playing cs:go casually on a 5k rig is not a good analogy. a better analogy would be owning a 5k rig that you frequently use and enjoy without making any profit off of it.

4. i posted about music equipment on a music board because i am interested in music equipment which is also why i am posting on a music board.

maybe everyone's end game isn't making an album.