Riverdale

Riverdale

Will there be supernatural elements? Or at least incest? The boat ride gave that vibe.

Archie wasting his time on these two when he's literally fucking Ms Grundy on the DL

Yeah, what gives? He already has the best girl in the first ten minutes of the show.

boy are you two are on the wrong board

H A R E M K I N O

Wait till he fucks Cherry Blossom and Josie as well

In a sci-fi series where aliens invade Earth posing as humans, she would be one of the aliens.

Dark Betty when?

Sabrina when?

THAT'S VALERIE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST CALL HER VALERIE WAS 3 REDHEADS REALLY GOING OVER THE RECOMMENDED LIMIT

>H A R E M K I N O

The real question is

Predator when?

I never saw the appeal of Ryoko, Ayeka was cute, rich, had a sexy British accent and an adorable little sister who I'd be fucking the shit out of when her back was turned.

So he's going to take a ride with all of the ladies on the show. That shouldn't piss off the women in droves.

they're so territorial about their shipping nonsense.

>never saw the appeal of Ryoko
Literal semen demon
>Ayeka had a sexy British accent
Did you even watch the show?

you mean Punisher

>Did you even watch the show?

Yes? plus Ayeka was so prim and proper her cooch would be so tight it could turn coal into diamond

I didn't get it either. What kind of show is this even trying to be?

And Jason

one for gays and teenage girls

I'm bi and this show is pure gold.

Archie/Betty/Veronica threesome scene when

i hope they have sister panty

I watched because the reviews made it seem like a watered down Twin Peaks, but it's actually a barely weird Pretty Little Liars. Pass.

>3 niggers
>no Josie or Melody
>Jughead is a fucking emo

Fucking dropped.

>Archie/Betty/Veronica threesome scene when

this

or at least veronica/betty sex scene

this will be the show that revitalizes the housewife fantasy bullshit genre the feminists ruined

mark my words

>mfw I saw the leaks on twitter
>mfw no face

This will actually happen btw. Also Betty and Jughead hook up.

The only thing I don't like about this show is how horribly Josie is miscast. They seriously could not find a more attractive niggress in the Vancouver area? They got it right with Legends of Tomorrow so why fuck it up here

You are out of your mind. Aeka sucked in every way.

isn't Madchen Amick in this?

>They seriously could not find a more attractive niggress in the Vancouver area?

Vancouver is nothing but chinks and faggots.

Yes, she plays Betty's mom, Alice Cooper.

Why is she looking at the reader?

post pictures of the cast.

>tfw too intelligent to use google

I haven't seen the show yet but isn't she the Audrey from Vegas Vacation? She gave me such a boner when I was in college.

Another reddit show for the dude 80s lmao audience.