Will he be one of those players that could have been but didn't?

Will he be one of those players that could have been but didn't?

They be say it could have been been but it haven't

>Will

Joining Arsenal at the age where most footballers start hitting their peak was the biggest mistake of his career.

damn

Should have ignored his wife and joined Liverpool

>Dodge the Arsenal bullet
>Sign with Liverpool instead

What did he mean by this?

Should have stayed at barca in first place

he woudn't start over neymar-messi-suarez and he wanted to play

I honestly don't think he's THAT good. At least nowhere not world class for me.

He's very inconsistent and hasn't been elite for about a year now.

You mean 'Arsenal players'

gee

24 goals and 10 assists last season in the PL. If that's not elite then I don't know what is.

Nowadays the whole Premier League is a gigantic mistake for a young player, except for Chelsea and maybe Spurs.

>what is Manchester City
really hurting the careers of young players like Jesus and Sané

Bayern gave him a way out in summer, but that greedy fuck wanted too much money and become the top earner in the Bayern squad, despite clearly not would have being the best player in that squad.

yep

He basically wanted it all even though he's already one of the highest paying players in Europe. But now that no one will cave to his wage demands, he will probably be forced to settle for a mid-table club and will just be a footnote in football history. And Chile missing the WC will render him totally irrelevant by next year. His legacy is gone.

>‘There are times when Alexis arrives for breakfast with his headphones on and sits alone in silence, not talking to anyone.’

couldnt have said it better myself

>‘There are times when Alexis arrives for breakfast with his headphones on and sits alone in silence, not talking to anyone.’
ONE OF US

Yes, being in one of those teams that could have been but didn't also doesnt help.

Cute!