It's finally happening

It's finally happening

That 'Happening' meme Sup Forums has been going on about for years is finally coming to fruition. Society is getting closer and closer to breakdown each day. Just for the starting course $2 trillion was wiped off global stock markets in a move worse than 2008 Friday, and another 0.5 trillion today.

Deutsche bank is on the verge of collapse, if that happens the € is going to collapse, every single European country will fall into depression and possibly social collapse too.

There will be riots in the street, people going hungry, death and destruction and I love every moment of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/brexit-just-sparked-the-worst-global-stock-rout-ever-sps-silverblatt-2016-06-27
youtube.com/watch?v=SFU1GeGFpzY
next.ft.com/content/81698533-5793-3d63-a583-2c9e1cec87f5
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/bashar-assad-vladimir-putin-the-only-defender-of-c/
russia-insider.com/en/culture/putins-christian-vision/ri436
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump because kek wills this.

This is all intended to make merkels proposition of a euro superstate that much harder to resist

Bump.
The money was probably not "stolen;" everyone accepts that the stock markets have been fake for years. The numbers are being corrected because the charade isn't working any more.

This
It should always be assumed that anything happening "naturally" is according to the Jewish plan. What we should be doing is finding a way to use it to our advantage

It was always happening...

Will it help Trump though?

Think of it this way. Imagine you wanted to combine a bunch of independent nations into one meganation under your control. How could you accomplish this?

You could get them to agree to entering a "league of nations" of sorts. As the years ticked on, you could get them to innocently sign away more and more of their individual economic rights, in favor of blanket "league of nations" rules and regulations. Naturally this would be done under the premise of prosperity for all nations involved.

Over time, your "league of nations (EU)" would have more and more control over the economic fate of all involved nations.

Then you could cause negative economic acts to unfold, causing the economies of member nations to be crippled. In this state of weakness, you propose a bailout solution. All that is required is a complete dissolution of all individual nations and armies, into a meganation under your control.

Naturally, you would provide proof of return to economic stability. And false assurance that certain individual rights would be maintained and respected.

what the fuck is that gif

Sounds amazing bro.

It's what we've all been waiting for.

Embrace me oh sweet happening.

fat guy falling over

This cannot be stated enough times.

At this point on the worlds stage, any vote, Bill, law, declaration, or otherwise that matures to fruition without an extreme amount of struggle, either,political or physical with bloodshed included.... Can be assumed to be a part of (((their))) plan.

Tfw Canadian

A guy falling over after lighting himself on fire.

user is right, can't keep the circus going forever, eventually the show stops and people realize it's time to go home to their shitty lives.

Dream

Why is everyone claiming that the Brexit thing will even remotely effect the economy?

it already did fatgoy

If the welfare systems collapse there will be civil war.

Can someone redpill me on what $2 trillion being wiped off the stock market actually means and what the consequences are?

Christian around the world need to come together and form a nation

stay safe bros!
stay comfy and enjoy the habbeding, its what weve been waiting for

The Jew are ready for bloodshed.
Punishment will be dealt.

You guys aren't "alt-right", you're anarchists but afraid to admit it because you know what colossal tryhard edgelord faggots that makes you.

meaningless dribble

it's an investor panic, and a small one.

The EU nations were hit harder by the news - it's not the UK that's in danger of any kind of economic or political collapse, it's the EU.

In fact, the reason why all the news is talking about the collapse of the UK and NOT the EU is because if they were talking about the elephant in the room, it would probably collapse overnight.

All the fearmongering bullshit about UK in the media right now is to cover the fact the EU is falling apart.

no you fucking cringy fuck

we are all just bored neets who want to watch the world go to shit

Nobody here even likes the term alt-right newfag

Chaos is a ladder, this is an excellent time to take back power from the jews.

How so? Prices are the same in the midwest of the USA where I'm at. Explain?

The world has been doing way too good after WW2, it's just a matter of time for another major collapse.

I get that everything we've seen so far is caused solely by investors' perceptions of the market and not anything actually concrete, but I wanted to know what exactly '2 trillion being wiped off the market' literally means. If people are selling their shares, doesn't that mean other people are buying them? If the value of one set of shares decreases, isn't there a proportional increase somewhere else?

This is the answer right here. Honestly I wouldn't mind multi-racial state if Christianity was a 100% requirement for participation.

its not a jewllywood film it wont collapse in one day it is gradual until the normies go "where my burger" and its already too late

Just a ploy. No real wealth disappeared. It was just a temporary revaluation of largely paper assets, whose only value was speculative. Globalists pushed a few buttons, wrote a few lines of script, and Presto! Claim that Brexit cost $2 trillion! Nonsense spread by stupid people in an attempt to influence even stupider people. There are the same number of factories, the same amount of farmland, the same amount of inventory in warehouses.

>Global equity markets have lost a record $3.01 trillion since Friday’s Brexit results

marketwatch.com/story/brexit-just-sparked-the-worst-global-stock-rout-ever-sps-silverblatt-2016-06-27

Ordo ab Chao

The doomsday scenario is a biblic leftover,
it works as a method to keep you behaving well.
cause, since it's going to collapse anyway,
why should you try to change anything yourself.
Get over it and grow up mentally.

It doesn't necessarily need to be that way; we had a Christian Europe crusading together before the nation state was even a thing.

>finally coming to fruition
>closer and closer to breakdown each day
>on the verge of collapse
>is going to collapse
>will fall into depression
>...

top kek, will it fucking happen already?

I wonder how many people will be redpilled on (((speculative investment/banking))) as a result of this.

$2 trillion, $3 trillion, whatever. I still have no idea what that actually means in real terms.

So nothing really happened of note then?

I don't understand how one country leaving Europe is causing this much chaos. If it really does lead to the collapse of the EU then surely the EU was about to topple anyway.

The cleansing fires of war and revolution will come to bring us peace once again.

>what is a chain reaction?

2trillion wiped off.....That's all fake money man. Nothing of value was lost. Stocks are fake money.

>not being a reactionary christian edgelord monarchist
>in the foul year of our Lord 2016

wew

yeah because why not, i have nothing to live for, i'd rather watch shit hit the fan

Jews are to blame. Make them pay.

It must collapse to get stronger.
That's what us and the illuminati types agree on.
The disagreement comes from what direction to go in after the great collapse.
This age has to come to an end.

Tokyo Markets Open in 15 minutes.

Well, yeah.

It's meaningless, like I said.

People are selling stock because they're expecting the UK to suddenly be doing worse economically - but there's not going to be any actual changes to britain's trade agreements for two years, and there certainly haven't been any changes now.

It's just people being gullible retards.

A guy who has had enough of this world. He swallowed a bunch of pills, poured vodka all over himself, lit himself on fire and jumped out a 9 story window. Dude wasn't fucking around.

Make a live thread when

More or less. I can never be sure what to make of the endgame, because I can't know the actual endgame, but I would like to hope that those involved within the several series of parties interacting with one another both knowingly and unknowingly are those who aren't as banal as the common man himself. Or else, the next soul to look at what remains/remained of history (if at all accurate or uncensored), let alone the world he stands/falls within may as well just be reading a textbook about repeating digits.

There has to be something more- I've been staring it in the face for my short little life, and I'd hate to imagine that I'd die without being able to give it a name worth having. I'd forfeit my already-finite agency for such a thing.

(and yet there was mention of jew memes)

whoa shit is he ok?

I had assumed UK was the richest country in the EU.

I'll just leave this here.

*tips tinfoil*

Were more discordians.

DUN
DUN
DUNNNNNNN!

*tips dark red beanie*

its probalby the most retarded image on this board

>It must collapse to get stronger.

Sure, but neither collapse nor this 'stronger' is what you whish for, since it won't provide you with anything you seek. Despite an end of the boredom, but you won't enjoy it for long.

this tbhfamily

>projecting this hard

FPBP
PRAISE KEK
B S
P E
! D

Things need to get worse before they get better.

I seek a better future.
It's not meant for my lifetime.

was it the jews or Kek?
the world may never know
youtube.com/watch?v=SFU1GeGFpzY

It may really, truly, finally, be happening
SHEMITAH

He survived, if I remember correctly.

A better future for your offsprings, for humanity or what?
I'm just curious

Why not both?

One country says "we're going to start doing shit our own way" and everything goes to shit economically?

I don't understand. Help.

He got it.
It actually needs to be both.

brexit was the globalist excuse for the coming economic collapse and setup for the next major war. we were nothing more than controlled opposition, pawns. it was step 1 in the illuminati plan to bring down the EU, begin the great economic collapse of 2016 and help establish the new world order. because the EU wasnt built to be the QE2, it was built to be the titanic. and the iceberg is nearly here.
coming soon: the summer of terror. greece defaults on denbts. war with BRICS and G7.

how this will happen
>brexit bumps for anti EU sentiment all across europe, especially greece
>greek parliament doesnt want economic reforms, thinks EU will back down to avoid another brexit style embarrassment
>germany gets majorly butthurt, it all comes to a head, IMF btfos the bailout.
>"the birthplace of democracy" will strike a fatal blow to the undemocratic EU. all part of the script.
Christine Lagarde has thrown fresh doubt on the International Monetary Fund’s financial participation in Greece’s €86bn bail-out, refusing to “pass judgment” on a provisional agreement for debt relief thrashed out between creditors last month.
next.ft.com/content/81698533-5793-3d63-a583-2c9e1cec87f5

at the same time
>IS attacks in berlin, brussels (EU core power centres) add to the political and financial chaos across EU
>attacks at fanzones and holy sites at the rio olympics is spun in the media as an attack against christian civilization, anti islam flames rise
>both catholics and orthodox churches declare "just war". fan deaths from all over the world allows western nation ground forces in the middle east
>isis finally unveiled as a US asset
>war is billed as "christian" putin vs "muslim/isis supporting" obama
>all financial and trade transactions between BRICS and West cease
>complete and total economic breakdown. nobody in the EU gives a fuck what the bureaucrats say anymore.
>EU is kill. Ded
>Putin and BRICS is how the internationalists eventually establish their kabbalist christian NWO
weird stuffs
Assad: Putin the "only defender of Christian civilization
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/bashar-assad-vladimir-putin-the-only-defender-of-c/
A key element of Putin’s world view is not just his commitment to the Russian Orthodox Church as an institution, but also his admiration for three 19th and 20th century Russian Christian philosophers—Nikolai Berdyaev, Vladimir Solovyov and Ivan Ilyin
The key message of these philosophers is of Russia’s messianic role in world history and of its need to preserve itself through Orthodoxy and restoration of its historic borders.
>Solovyov and Berdyaev argued that the historic mission of Russia is to lead the way to human unification. Russia would transcend secularism and atheism and create a unified spiritual kingdom.
russia-insider.com/en/culture/putins-christian-vision/ri436

> there will be no next US president.

Fearmongering.
That's it really.

Yep. Praise kek the corrupt edifice is finally falling.

Let us hope we build a free world, a better world without Orwells demon if we get a second chance out of this. We have to do better this time this is pathetic.

Praise Kek

Finland's economy has been down the shitter since 2008. I don't give a flying fuck. I am fortunate to live on a farm and have weapons that will keep me safe in case of total collapse. I am more than happy to keep retards from stealing my cattle and crops.

PRAISE KEK

KEK WILLS IT SO IT SHALL BE SO SPOKE KEK AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TRUMP WHO WAS SENT DOWN TO SHITPOST AWAY THE FABRICS OF REALITY

This/these.

Lord KEK always wins, we can only win with him or lose.

>world economy is entirely based on complete horseshit like "confidence" and could crumble at any second
>globalism was doomed to fail and nationalism was fated to make a come back as the poor get more and more fucked over by foreign forces
>this is going to be a huge problem and civil wars are going to rage across the developed world where people are trying to break away from their internationalist libtard governments
>other than Britain which got this out of the way already in calm times and become more nationalist through democracy
>I get to sit back and watch Americans literally get put in death camps and the major cities of Europe getting shredded by muslims

>11
>99

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. Ahmed

>There will be riots in the street, people going hungry, death and destruction and I love every moment of it.

A kindred soul. Man, I love this place.

Trump has already lost the election. Nothing will change this.

>implying the UK is nationalist now
"No"

I think God is trying to tell the refugees to go back

It needs to be both for you to believe in progress.
But a more likely development of social evolution
is a backdrop in medival times with a developed
aristocracy and a underdeveloped majority,
especially after scientific progress has ended.

Social progress will to suppressions of humanity.

Monarchy best system

thank you based truth teller

It's been a pleasure serving with you, brothers.

(((1 post by this ID)))

sage

>Just for the starting course $2 trillion was wiped off global stock markets

gee, where did it go? surely it didn't just disappear!

fucking fake ass money

>Lord KEK

I thought you assburgers were atheist and don't believe in gods.

>Nothing will change this.
>economic and social global destruction

I wouldn't be too sure, user. Desperate times would call for desperate men to lead us. If WW3 is literally happening, would YOU, in your heart of hearts, rather have Trump or Hillary at the helm? Ask that question of the average American if the shit is in the process of hitting the fan.