Thoughts on bad girl riri? why did her music go to shit?

thoughts on bad girl riri? why did her music go to shit?

Attached: riri.webm (720x1280, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfN4PVaOU5Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

queen

>her music
What instruments does she play?

her music has always been shit

She always was trite corporate pop for brown women

And she’s not even pretty, I don’t get why people think she is

Her last album was the best pop album of the decade

How is music like Rihanna not just EDM with token female singer?

but Anti is her only listenable album

lol maybe the most mainstream of the mainstream pop but if we're talking about the actual style knows as pop music.......

Attached: sunnyday-compressed.jpg (620x620, 90K)

>go to shit
it was already there

>singing isn't music
Are you retarded or yes?

>What instruments does she play?
skin flute

>Electronic dance music (also known as EDM, dance music, club music, or simply dance) is a broad range of percussive electronic music genres made largely for nightclubs, raves, and festivals.

Rihanna genres
>R&B, pop, reggae, hip hop

Attached: 123123123.jpg (480x480, 19K)

i feel like you're into disgusting skinny white girls like taylor swift

>pop for brown women
What did he mean by this?

Obviously the saturation of "genre" is part of the jewish agenda to distract us from what's really going on

what vocal parts did she write

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

so this is the type of marketing that makes dumb roasties spend half of their salary on shitty cosmetics?

Fun to wank to

HAHAHHAHAHHAH

This. I dedicate a nut to her about once ever six weeks or so. It's a shame that S&M isn't really a fappable video since the lyrics and general feel of the song would be good to fap along with.

the penis

anti was good wtf

My boy Chrissy "Big Dick" Brown needs to teach this bitch some modesty again

she's smart enough to just do her thing and let people who actually can write songs do that
it's not necessary to write your own songs in pop music

Based!

Nice 5head.

>It's acceptable to just look pretty and sound passable to be able to be called a good artist

Attached: 1519936497175.gif (277x326, 297K)

Attached: 1433211987005.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>industry plant

>everybody loves a lil brown sugar
really makes you think...

>why did her music go to shit?
except it didn't

i dunno what pisses me off abt. something about it
maybe the fact that she's staring into the camera half the time with the fluoride eyes. or the hastag

Overall ''her'' music was always shit. But the reason why she isn't in the media highlight is because she's fatter, 30 years old, and she doens't get the songs from the most famous producers and songwriters.

This

there's fresher meat on the table. that's all these "artists" are, visuals for music made by other people. and these other people move on to younger artists while people like rhianna ride the popularity of her past hits.

How is this relevant? Her name is on it, it's her music.

why do girls like feeling sticky

that's why she's slowly transitioning to acting

Needed Me is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=wfN4PVaOU5Q

will someone post thicc rihanna already and be done with this thread

the israeli flute

No, it is because she is on break. She released an album in 2015 and is rumored to be working on a new album. She is still marketable and still sells music. Her last top 5 hit was on the charts a few weeks ago.

Her biggest hits were with music production team Stargate, but she didn't work with them on Anti.

Perhaps when she is 40 she will be a relic.

ok

Attached: val5.jpg (3712x5568, 1.79M)

guess what a lot if not most of bands that write and play all their songs would be shit without a competent producer
all the songs you like have passed through the hands of lots of people you have no idea who they are because there's no need to sell those people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna
>In 2003, Rihanna formed a musical trio with two of her classmates.[15] She was discovered in her home country of Barbados by American record producer Evan Rogers. Without a name or any material, the girl group managed to land an audition with Rogers who commented, "The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".[15] Rihanna went to Rogers' hotel room, where she performed renditions of Destiny's Child's "Emotion" and Mariah Carey's "Hero".[22] Impressed, Rogers scheduled a second meeting with her mother present, and then invited her to his hometown in the United States to record some demo tapes which could be sent to record labels
Age 14 at the time, really made me think

Attached: iStock_000015568904Small1.jpg (566x848, 311K)

Anti didn't have her best tracks, but it's still the most consistent thing she has done. Singles wise her music is still some of the most rhythmically and harmonically creative stuff to come from pop this decade.

a competent producer can see if there's material to make a popstar out of someone

this woman is repulsive

>Rihanna went to Rogers' hotel room, where she performed