Tisha B'av

Tisha B'av

8/14/2016
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/946703/jewish/What-happened-on-the-Ninth-of-Av.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
motherboard.vice.com/read/fema-contractor-predicts-social-unrest-caused-by-395-food-price-spikes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5SUVnzkjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about a Sup Forums field trip to the Georgia Guide Stones?

>Tisha B'av
Does it really say this? Pure coincidence, eh

Jewish Calender aligns the 9th month with the 11th day on the Gregorian calender's 8/14

Ummm....so, this is "performance art", right?
I'd give the last bite of my veggie burrito to see the accompanying interpretive dance.

Ordo ab Chao

made in 1980. just recently the missing piece in the upper corner was replaced with the date

8/14/2016

and

MM:Master Mason
Killed on 8/14/2016

and

JAM:

Judgment Against Mankind.

Wait, what?

I want a source on this. You've spooked me.

Here are some other horrendous historical events which took place on or around this date.

The First Crusade officially commenced on August 15, 1096 (Av 24, AM 4856), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and theRhineland. 1.2 million Jews were killed by this crusade that started on the 9th of Av.
The Jews were expelled from England on July 18, 1290 (Av 9, AM 5050).
The Jews were expelled from France on July 22, 1306 (Av 10, AM 5066).
The Jews were expelled from Spain on July 31, 1492 (Av 7, AM 5252).
Germany entered World War I on August 1–2, 1914 (Av 9-10, AM 5674), which caused massive upheaval in European Jewry and whose aftermath led to the Holocaust.
On August 2, 1941 (Av 9, AM 5701), SS commander Heinrich Himmler formally received approval from the Nazi Party for “The Final Solution”. As a result, the Holocaust began during which almost one third of world’s Jewish population perished.
On July 23, 1942 (Av 9, AM 5702), began the mass deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.
Most religious communities use Tisha B’Av to mourn the 6,000,000 Jews who perished in the Holocaust, including special kinnot composed for this purpose (see the mainkinnot article) (in addition to, or instead of, the secular Holocaust Memorial Days.)

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/946703/jewish/What-happened-on-the-Ninth-of-Av.htm

removing the cornerstone:

youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks

Follow Noah's Laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/

Why are this rules bad? They seem to be the opposite of the NWO

Judicie Anno Mundi

or, Judgment of Creation

The NWO doesn't want evil, they want harmony, but first we must be united under one language, and reduced in number to live in this harmony. It isn't a bad thing

I'm a Master Mason...

I like you.
We should hang out some time.
Not like the other person, with no sense of humor.

its a money laundering scam

Hiram Abiff
the architect of King Solomon's Temple, who was murdered on 8/14

Why do masons keep their secrets the way they do? You are only making the pursuit of truth more difficult.

Humor?

The flood Noah experienced was this cycle repeating itself.

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat of a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law

Follow his laws.

With laws known from the previous civilization we are given the basic rules for harmony once again and can begin anew.

>Do not engage in illicit sexual relations
Can you explain
>Do not eat of a live animal.
If I raise/hunt it and then kill it then it's fine?

Duncan's Masonic Ritual contains basically everything you'll ever experience in a Blue Lodge. There are only slight variations between jurisdictions in the US.

But more to your question, we aren't told everything either. We are given some ideas for further study, but there's no such thing as an authoritative explaination regarding Masonic Symbolism.

Oh; you're a true believer.
Happy for you.
Allow me the same space and we'll get along fine.

Dead ones are fine.

Adultery, incest, homosex

And what about staling people who know too much? It happened to a relative and now I find myself not liking the Masons.
His grandfather was a level 33 and had a bunch of weird books (he said). Look for info on the internet and found a bit more than what she should have . Then "The tongues talked when they should not have" (meaning that someone opened his mouth in front of the masons) he also told me that "a river runs trough it" (I haven't being able to decipher that one). He has being followed a lot and was very scared, he even turned into a Cristian (he was a fedora). and so am I, but to a different faith as I am pretty sure that the church is not the real word of God.
So normal sex with my girlfriend is a-ok?

I think so yes.

>do not deny god

This can be used against Christians. Remember this is a Jewish thing. To them, Jesus isn't the savior, and sure as hell isn't God.

And who gets to decide who's worthy of living in this new world? Somethhing tells me that these guys are going to be ever-so-slightly biased in their selection.

This is most likely related: motherboard.vice.com/read/fema-contractor-predicts-social-unrest-caused-by-395-food-price-spikes

Also, this is fucking BALLSY.

>Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite

Placed in a white country, which mean white must not make children while shit skins should make thousands of them.

Agreed.

These are the true 10 commandments.

They were subverted by the churches to control humanity.

its always funny when they show nigs with none black hair and colored eyes, alls of this gens are recessive they are gone within the next generation.

>These are the true 10 commandments
No they aren't.

This command about prizing truth is stupid since none of the people who were behind these 'guidestones' value the truth.

Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

He is the corner stone. They prefer a triangle with an evil eye in the middle. They reject God.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

They reject the truth.

Their commandments are retarded.

>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity
This means "racemix goyim".
>Unite humanity with a living new language
This means "undo God's work when He cast down the tower of babel and scattered the people and confused their language"
>Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason
*tips fedora*
>Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature
Says the people shilling for cancerous things.

They reject the bastardization of universal guidance by man.

Your bible has been edited, (mis)translated, and warped to fit specific causes dozens of times since it's inception.

You think the word of God would need editing?

Homosex isn't included in that. Was the Bible written by Freud in 1885? Because the word homosex didn't exist until then. So what do you mean? Another duped bites the dust. Muh apple fucking

> 6 million

>recently the missing piece in the upper corner was replaced with the date
>Recently

It happened a while ago Michael Massanelli took responsibility. He put it there because he was getting married at the site. His wife is Jennifer Ann Massanelli. They married on August 16 2014.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5SUVnzkjs

Not sure how they do things in Mexico, but 33 degree means he is both a Master Mason AND at the highest level of the Scottish Rite (at least here in the US). Also, in all regular Masonic jurisdictions you have to believe in a higher power. An atheist/fedora is ineligible to become a regular Mason.

The vast majority of US masonry is pretty mundane. No a lot of actual conspiracy stuff going on here.

I can't speak for jurisdictions in other countries.

OP BTFO