I wish this was about God and not fake Hindu blue gods like Krishna

I wish this was about God and not fake Hindu blue gods like Krishna

Attached: george-harrison-my-sweet-lord-1970-1975-years.jpg (1352x1304, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TIkNNl9xzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All gods are equally fabricated by men
If there's really a god, we don't know about him.

there is actually proof that God exists, look at the Bible
George Harrison was fucking stupid to believe in Hindu polytheism bullshit

>there is actually proof that God exists
>look at the bible

Are you memeing?
Do you know what the word proof means?

not memeing, what I'm trying to say is that no human could think of the current system, where God first gave us Judaism but then sent down the Gospel

Don't fall for it, this is a recurring meme, he made the exact same thread yesterday, nobody is unironically this stupid

>no human could think of the current system,
Better fiction novels have been written

>hurr durr religion is bad
ok soyboy

This is the laziest possible trolling and yet it works every time, it's pretty sad

>buzzwords is all he has
back to Sup Forums please

But OP isn't against religion, he's against religion that doesn't enslave the minds of its people

organized religion was created to control the masses

Just swap out the word organized for Abrahamic and you're right

>XD BIBLE IS MY FAV FICTION BOOK
you have to go back
It's not trolling, believe it or not some people don't spit on their culture
Hinduism is fucking retarded, they worship a fucking elephant head guy and someone with 8 arms and they shit on streets
Abrahamic religion literally built the modern world

and we're getting much further without it
traditionalism is fucking retarded and we won't make any progress with it

Wasn't george both christian and hindu?

The Bible has two main gods: Yahweh, The God of the Hebrew Tribe(Old Testament/Tanakh) and Jesus Christ/Yehoshua KNOWN also as The Morning Star/Haylel or the Latin Lucifer (New Testament).

The world according to the Hebrew Tanakh was created by a collective of Gods (Elohim) which the translation falsely assumes it was the work of one God (El).

Both the old and new testament decribe a plurality of Gods and in no way Yahweh denies the existence of them, only confirms his demand to be the only one worshipped and be the protector of the Jews without giving them afterlife unlike Jesus Christ who complety denies the validity of the Law of Moses and calls the priests of Yahweh servants of the devil (Yahweh).

You're distorting the original faith of the proto-Christians like all stupid Christian's who have no idea they worship the sun god Jesus Christ who once was a fallen angel promised to rise again, as he indeed did in the NT. Your religion has nothing to do with Yahweh who sought all the glory for himself and would never aprove of the the roman paganistic Godhead belief.

Never had Jesus called his father Yahweh nor did he claimed he and him were the same, otherwise why would he pray to himself? Is he schizo?

You're frankly delusional and most likely a Catholic Sup Forumstard brainwashed to the bone with schizophrenic contradiction, you might as well not have spend any time researching the book you call divine, otherwise you wouldn't distort it that way or offer blank statements like this which amount to empty rhetoric.

excellent fucking post

>Abrahamic religion literally built the modern world
And now that it can no longer enslave everyone, it's trying its hardest to destroy it (a formula it has repeated many times in history, destroying great civilizations again and again and halting progress).

There have always been and always will be places that flourish without Abrahamic religions weighing them down.

>Hinduism description
Yep, definitely a Sup Forums retard - trolls are more intelligent, and there is nobody else on Sup Forums anymore.

>the bible has two main gods
>the doesnt know about the trinity

im sure as fuck learning religion in a Sup Forumssic board! thanks!

Attached: 1520602383989.jpg (480x360, 16K)

it’d still be an overrated song

>doesnt know about the trinity
I already mentioned the trinity (Godhead) dumbass and made you clear that Yahweh is not Jesus father, something you can confirm yourself if you study both the Old and New Testament. Also the trinity is supposed to the essence of one god according to you dumb christian but you just contradicted yourself yet again.
Your reading comprehension is lacking and you don't seem to have even study the bible, probably will never do.

Atleast watch this video below, because your attention span is so short that you can't even read a Sup Forums post, not to mention the bible.
youtube.com/watch?v=2TIkNNl9xzE

Unlike you I grew up as a Christian who actually read the Bible and that's why I know it's not what your dumb pedophile priest teaches you, which in fact contradicts the text and should be considered heretical.

>there is actually proof that Batman exists, look at DC comics

are you calling DC a fucking liar bro?

ITT

Attached: 1516900201285.jpg (1200x1167, 307K)

Don't try to reason with him, he belongs to a cult no different than any other. He doesn't even know who god he worships really is so any question more complicated than that will overheat his little brainwashed brain completely.
He literally thinks that pic related is the creator of our universe and the same entity as jesus or rather he's completely clueless about basically everything.
Imagine calling the a god of the Canaanite pantheon your Most High or the only god. He should bow down and worship this statue next... I mean that's his holy creator after all.

Attached: El-Side.jpg (320x427, 13K)

>lyrics literally say "Praise God"
>I wish this was about God
OP is an idiot

You're a faggot heretic kys

Bahai