The jewish elite wants him dead

The jewish elite wants him dead

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180328_at_12.38.30.png (1154x858, 993K)

Thank god he's okay. Fuck.

Jesus Christ, thank God he's alive.

shit dude

Can't wait for his next album desu

>(((Feldman)))
>The jewish elite wants him dead

huh?

He betrayed the jews

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180328_at_12.44.14.png (1274x862, 150K)

he nearly go elliot smithed

Corey and River Phoenix tried to take down the pedophiles in Hollywood

F

Attached: image.jpg (500x700, 93K)

Fuck dude!!

Next time, Corey, next time…

It makes sense that if is true, then would happen

if an agent of the elite wanted to silence Corey, why would they stab him? He got away, so why not shoot the guy?

I want to believe, prayers for Corey

>Da Joos
>this involves millions of people who've never been to Hollywood or been involved in it in any way
Organized crime is not just a Jewish thing, but there's no reason Jews wouldn't be involved too.

>still thinks joos means just jews
it's just a meme code word. idiots that actually think jewish people control everything are newfags

>idiots that actually think jewish people control everything are newfags
Jewish people exert a disproportionate amount of control over large corporations and media outlets.

The misconception is that they're doing it together, when they're actually all individually vying for power.

It's a warning. Actually killing him would be too obvious.

Well they are able to get so many opportunities and able to have their sins erased due to their Jewish connection, but you are right that the conspiracy ends there. They are not actually working together with other individuals, just all doing their best to make sure it's their own kind that gets powerful positions and that their fellows crimes are covered up to avoid tarnishing the overall Jewish network.

Like one of them can send the assassin without consulting anyone else, but the others understand it needed to be done and will do their best to make sure its downplayed through their giant media corporations.

I actually think he might have stabbed himself to get attention.

N O O N E C A R E S
O

O
N
E

C
A
R
E
S

A rep for the LAPD, however, told Page Six that they never considered the matter an attempted homicide and that Feldman didn’t have any visible lacerations. The rep confirmed that Feldman was admitted to the hospital in stable condition and that an unknown suspect opened Feldman’s car door at a stoplight at approximately 10:45 p.m. and “jabbed at Feldman with an unknown object.”
>didn't find any visible lacerations

found the kike/nigger

Actually, I'm Asian.

dude's an attention whore scrounging for money.

If you think this was not a publicity stunt staged by corey himself then you should probably read up on how show biz works.

I'm asian

(((LAPD)))

neither of you are asian because I'm asian