twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a racist. I'm voting for Hillary. She is authentic

I agree. Hillary has my vote.

welp

thats it im #mentallyHill

Shit. I am now #shillforhill

>Question mark in headline

Doing this should be a capital offence

The muslim ban was a negotiating platform, he would have never passed such a law. This is how Trump operates, he lays out an outlandish figure to sell a building say at. Then he detracts from that figure into a higher one than the building is actually worth. The opponent perceives he has gotten a discount temporarily, and Trump gets a better deal than he thought the property was worth. This is how he does business guys, a full muslim ban is infeasible with democrats trying to fight him at every turn.

I'm actually quite certain Trump has a plan to remove democrats from power indefinitely, but he is baiting them into showing their corruption. I'm not sure what the total plan is just yet, but it most certainly has something to do with them sabotaging themselves and infighting in their own party.

Seriously Sup Forums it's like you guys haven't even read the Art of the Deal.

#imwithher

wtf i hate trump now

That's it. I'm now a #Clintoris

Thank You For Correcting The Record

"He hasn't done that yet. But there are growing signs that the presumptive Republican nominee is aiming to make his campaign more palatable to a general election audience."

Wew lad, CNN doing what CNN does.

so what? he just said some stuff aboout muslims. words don't matter
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCCB-nUsIg

wew

Well if you figure it out keep it to yourself, prease.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, he just wants attention and you retards are falling for it

You just described hiliary.

shit man, that's it, i guess i can't support him anymore

looks like i'm #whiningforstein

I would like to see the full initial quote, and the full recent quote, and you'll see he didn't change anything. He originally said ban until there is a vetting process. Now he says let them in if they are vetted strongly. The media paraphrases loosely in a way that suits them. They should always be required to provide quotes for everything.

No shit, they've been misquoting his original muslim ban as a total genocide of muslims for a long time now.

They even said he'd force muslims to carry ID cards.

CNN is so infuriating.

:OOOOO
Of fuggggg I'm now a #HillShill
I am man enough.