Poles and Jews

10% of Poles were Jewish before the Holocaust.

Modern Poles have Jewish blood because of the intermarriage between Jewish Poles and Christian Poles.

Therefore, Poles are Judeo Slavs.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Confederation
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/09/finno-ugric-poles-in-kushniarevich-et.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poland was another Israel

>10% of Poles were Jewish before the Holocaust.
*10% of Polish CITIZENS were Jewish
>intermarriage between Jewish Poles and Christian Poles.
Didn't happen, extremely rare.
>Poles are Judeo Slavs.
Not really.

>one of the most successful Slav countries is actually Jewish
really makes you think

Poles have jewish blood or jews have polish blood? They aren't known for giving up their identity even after thousands of years living without a nation in others. How many jews are part german or polish or otherwise european. israel is basically a "white" nation in the middle east now, compared to their arab neighbors.

>Modern Poles have Jewish blood because of the intermarriage between Jewish Poles and Christian Poles.
>Therefore, Poles are Judeo Slavs.
false. jews rarely interbred or mixed with poles. they didn't even learn the polish language but german.

you're most likely to find a mischling(jewish mix) in germany than in poland.

We are all mongrels. Who cares?

Jude and Christian don't mix, like two dicks and no bitch

But Jews have lived in Poland since medieval times?

Found yourself in serious shit.

so what? they were in their own designated ghettos

>israel is basically a "white" nation in the middle east now
Wrong. The only "white" people here are ex-ussr and most of them are barely jewish or only half jewish.

>tfw my mum is Jewish so it makes me a Polish Jew
>tfw blonde and Nordic looking

feels good T B H

>But Jews have lived in Poland since medieval times?
Yes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Confederation
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4

The reason I said it as "white" is that it is a colonial term. No one is really white except maybe a sickly irish person who never goes outside. But it was invented and used by nation builders to stop immigration from non western places until the nations they were creating had gone through their formative years. What if australia didn't have it's "white" policy? It would be as much chinese as western. Not in new migration but throughout history. We have plenty of italians, greeks, germans lebanese, etc in that time, became the "lucky country". An accident?

What exactly is jewish ethnicity? Is it like british ethnicity?

yes, i have some jewish blood, but feel polish.

Please watch Fiddler on the roof to better understand this problem

The real jews are semites.

They spoke yiddish(gettoh german dialect) lived in their own D E S I G N A T E D part of town. And married with other jews. Partial assimilation of some urban only happened during the polish independant era.

>Your thoughts?

Poles are russians in denial

we're genetically distant

>denials
like a clock

science

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/09/finno-ugric-poles-in-kushniarevich-et.html?m=1

Everything makes so much more sense now

It's just a shame that they inherited ambition without inheriting the talent.

Who lived in europe for thousands of years. What's a true englishman? A roman, an angle or saxon, a pict from up north who's family has blended in with the southern tribes from iberia? What's an australian? Even this has been built longer than the modern state of israel.

Imagine israel was conquering new lands all over the world, who would be jewish then if you needed 20 million settlers? It's a baby nation pretending to be old, for the valuable unity in formative years.

and you still didn't emigrate to America? You have no shame boy. No shame...