I don't get it. i don't get how this talentless dipshit became so famous

i don't get it. i don't get how this talentless dipshit became so famous.

her music is so shitty. so fucking bad. at first i thought she was popularized out of irony, similar to lil pump, and then i realized that people seriously look up to this woman.

i just don't get her appeal. all of her songs feature the same cacophonic repetitive digital beat with her yelling "YOUR PUSSY STINK MAH PUSSY GUD I USED TO BE A STRIPPA". i mean she doesn't even make music, literally all of her songs are her talking about her vagina and how cool she is over the same recycled beat.

if you watch her interviews, it becomes even more confusing. the woman seems to have a piece of her brain missing. listening to her talk is really frustrating, she sounds like she is mentally retarded. her voice is one you would make when trying to sound like a literal retard. she somehow got on jimmy kimmel and the entire audience was laughing at her for being such a dumb stupid fuck.

i'm tired of literal retards like this asshole infiltrating the music industry. she has absolutely nothing to offer the world with her shitty, fucked up, stupid music.

fuck cardi b.

Attached: cardi-b-taxonomy.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDXYBmEaTmM
youtube.com/watch?v=C5JfQdaMYQA
youtu.be/18QHSoWPygQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most obvious industry plant in recent memory.

But that's not Khalid.

U A GOOFY, U A OPP
U A PUSSY U GET POPPED

oh yeah, there's him too

People like to remind me of how Migos "worked" for everything they got, but has anyone actually put on a Migos record and got all the way through it? I tried to. I ended up bored out my nut, and they're spammed by every cool liberal-student friendly clone publication out there.

not being able to get over how retarded popular music is,

they are a single focused act, always has been, always will be

she's not even hot either. Looks like a sewer rat with makeup on.

Oh so you're telling me that when I was having to physically duck for fear of being hit with an advertisement for Culture II they didn't actually care, it was just a vessel for their singles?

Bullshit, and you know it's bullshit.

the definition of living trash, you can get rich as much as you want but once you live and grow up in the ghetto you die in the ghetto. her and several other internet famous talentless hacks is just the proof of how tastless are young americans.

Young Rich Niggas is a literal trap masterpiece. Every track is an absolute banger.

i'd argue that it is, yeah. nobody in Migos core-demographic listens to full albums. The trend amongs rappers where they have these incredibly long albums with a ton of songs (like the recent Drake projects) are so that people can pick out (or single out) the songs they like and put it into a playlist. Same thing with Culture II

drake last release is pure gold compared to culture II tho

ok whatevs
This is why I'll never take them seriously. Why roll out like 20 songs, 18 being duds and 2 being club-friendly singles - just make more of the latter??

She's relatable, at least if you're from the hood or a New Yorker. People are responding to her personality, not her skills as a musician.

Her verse on Finesse is 10/10 though

i agree, just used it as and example for an album made with the same mindset as Culture II

finding her relatable is a massive red flag

>are so that people can pick out (or single out) the songs they like and put it into a playlist

It's more to game Spotify's streaming rules, since you get rewarded more if someone listens to 5 2-minute songs instead of 2 5-minute songs.

Something similar happened to YouTube. They switched from paying people per view to paying them per minute, so reply girls were out and 60 minute unboxing videos were in.

that's the worst part, people look up to her as an influencer and a genius. they like her personality.

the problem is, she cannot speak to save her life. her dialect, syntax, speech, and intellectual thought is on par with that of a 12 year old. there are much more women out there that are actually intelligent and not obsessed with their vagina and past life as a sex object for young girls to look up to.

>her dialect, syntax, speech
Europoor here, was she born in the US? Cause she her english is absolutely dreadful.

lol fuck cardi b. her music was already shit but as soon as i watched one of her horrendous interviews i instantly realised why every average coloured bitch i knew was talking like a fucking ultra spastic air head for the entirety of 2017. bitches rocking up to prom in tiaras cos of that bitch.

fuck her and her excruciating god awful fucking weird ass personality

youtube.com/watch?v=bDXYBmEaTmM
youtube.com/watch?v=C5JfQdaMYQA
Just look at these fucking comments.

would you?

Attached: 12798170_1713434192209060_1552604783_n.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Autism levels in this thread are off the charts.

As opposed to what thread? This is Sup Forums. It's also the music board.

Migos music except for singles is not meant to be listened to in isolation, it's meant to be background music at a party or when you're with your friends in your cars. They have a ton of songs that sound basically the same as one another and are "lit" (for lack of a better word). They jam their albums with like 34 songs or whatever Culture 2 had because RIAA normalizes an album to be like 10 song streams, so if someone plays Culture 2 at a party in the background that's already technically 3 albums

She had already achieved meme status with that “a hoe never gets cold meme,” and she was on some reality TV show too. “Bodak Yellow” could’ve been made a hit by any upcoming C-list rapper but that extra boost of pre-fame probably helped

her voice is good

she can rap

she has big tits

is it really that difficult to understand?

One of those is true

SAID LIL BITCH

>all these walls of texts on a rapper that's supposedly "hated"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH you guys are so pathetic.

See, lemme tell you what's really going on itt. Cardi B's popular these days to the extent where there were three tracks in the Billboard Top Singles that featured her in it. Not only that, Bodak Yellow won song of the year in many places. Such praise is unheard of from a new artist like her who doesn't even have a full LP release yet.

But there's a problem. All the haters itt don't get what's making her so popular and what it is that ssssoooo many people like about her. This preoccupation of not getting her music makes people have to confront the fact that they may actually be very insecure about being bitter and out of touch. So how do you guys tackle this insecurity? Do you realize that hmmm maybe you should go out more and socialize to be enough of a part of the culture around you so you can get it even if it's not your thing? Do the sensible thing and realize everyone's got their own tastes, and her style just happens to be popular among many people then just leave it there?

Nope, you instead post autistic diatribes on Sup Forums on about how you don't "get it" cuz she's trash. I shouldn't be surprised; it's work/school hours right now so only YouTube comment tier NEET posts are around. But it doesn't help it all be any less embarrassingly funny.

She only looks good with makeup on and her tits hanging out

She's like 75 IQ and is supposedly being pimped by Offset on video sets, do the math

It's the music industry following the rest of American hegemonic culture's lead in embracing performative wokeness. Used to be that the disposable pop musician/sex worker was white and hid the banal carnality of the lyrics behind entendre, but since white people sicken the new target audience (including the white portions of it), now the role is filled with a black or mixed woman who doesn't bother to disguise the subject matter. Last year's model with new cosmetics.

i dont get why people like her music but you claim you do. whats good about her music then? youre the only one who made walls of text except for the OP but youre post can be boiled down to
.u guys r virgins l m a o

>there are much more women out there that are actually intelligent and not obsessed with their vagina and past life as a sex object for young girls to look up to.
That's what depresses me the most about it, that this the kind of person who's being showcased as a "role model" for girls - a person who, judging by her lyrics, seems to care only about her sexual attractiveness and social status. This is the kind of thing that fucks up young girls' heads. They should be looking up to women like Julia Holter or Esperanza Spalding, NOT Cardi B

>Uses "hater" unironically
>Ad hominems instead of explaining why her music is great
Nigga the people listening to pop music nowadays are just as stupid as the people writing it. The only reason she's big is because she was pushed hard as hell out of nowhere and because she's a black female. She's a puppet on rolling strings shitting out whatever her ghost writers give her. If it was a case like Rihanna or Beyonce, who have exemplary vocal talent that overshadows their ghost writers, I'd forgive it, but Cardi B is literally the lowest rung and people latch on to her because people are payed to. And the people who aren't payed listen to it because they feel "in". She's just like every act every year where some literal who rises to stardom for a year or so and then vanishes without a trace. If there is any artist out there not worth listening to, it would be Cardi B. The phrase I would use best to describe her music is "Empty Calories" because I gain nothing from it and feel like shit afterwards. If you unironically enjoy Cardi B, all of your opinions can safely be discarded into the recycle bin where they found Cardi B's act.

>she's popular and therefore her music is good
Please return to the Plebeian Hole out of which you crawled

Did you not read my full post? Like why do you guys not have reading comprehension? I don't have that insecurity about not getting a popular artist that seems to be rife itt. Hell it sounds like it's in your post, too since you just insinuated that I do like her, get her, and care about her as one of the first things in your post.
Not everyone cares to listen to music past the radio so your initial statement is bullshit. I got a couple senior managers and partners in my service line that like Cardi B. All of what you said is opinion and doesn't actually hold up in any objective way.

I didn't say that though. Reread everything slowly before you seethingly post your next sperg.

>People like to remind me of how Migos "worked" for everything they got
They did though, they had songs since the early 2010s

she looks like she fucks black guys

>insecure for not following a trend

I don't think so. Cardi B's music is objectively shit. There is not a single positive thing to be said about her "work". Her incoherent babbling is a shitstain on the artistry of music, and it is fucked up that she is given a platform to pollute the American youth.

I'd think that instead of being insecure for hating shitty music, it would make more sense to be insecure for hopping onto trends and being a part of a "culture" that you know is shit so that you can feel accepted.

Dude just go to a club and get laid lmao. Then you’ll understand the genius of her music haha xD

OOO MASSA

xD

Attached: n8umjWj_d.jpg (640x1177, 43K)

Cardi B is the goat. Why are you so mad, dork

Cardi B got her start on the VH1 show "Love & Hip-Hop" which is more of a reality show that picks people with big attitudes that will help them get good ratings. She used to post ratchet comedy on her Instagram page and was gaining popularity on social media before she was selected for the show. Through the show, she gained popularity with viewers for her attitude and all of the drama that she caused. Then she used her fame from the show to launch her professional Hip-Hop career. So to answer your question directly, OP, she got so famous by acting ratchet online & getting on a reality show.
>all her songs are her talking about her vagina
I want to point out that hyper-sexuality is a trait extremely prevalent in hip-hop/rap and music industry in general. The amount of songs that mention "dick" in it are exponential compared to the representation that females have had in the conversation. Additionally, men in hop-hop/rap are glorified as legends if they come from struggle, represent a gang/crew or have done time in prison. A female who used to be a professional dancer has just as much right to her place in the spotlight.

Definitely not saying she is worth all of the praise that she is getting, but all i'm saying is - why not?

this

>Hey I wanna make a song with a title playing on Kodak Black's name
>What rhymes with Kodak?
>Oh shit . . . Bodak!

she's the amy schumer of music.

She replaced that talentless hack Nicki Minaj in the popular musical lexicon, so I'm more than happy.

>the entire audience was laughing at her for being such a dumb stupid fuck.
Apparently some people found her smart and very funny in that interview.

In your original post, you begun with a mere explanation of her popularity, only citing examples in which her success were demonstrated (her features in three songs that charted highly in the Billboard Hot 100, Bodak Yellow's critical plaudits worldwide). While no one in this thread has denied that her music isn't widely ubiquitous, you insinuated that we (I'm a new poster, by the way) didn't realize her success. You failed to address the main point of WHY she was hugely successful, not even so much as providing the cause for such fame. Then, in your poorly elaborated second paragraph, you essentially state that we have not a single idea on what made her such an omnipresent musician, as if we're supposed to know intuitively. You completely fail yet again to provide a simple explanation of the causes of her sudden popularity, instead plopping in moronic insult after insult. The entire point of this thread was to discuss how a person like her garnered copious amounts of fame in such a short time, a point in which you so far DID NOT ADDRESS. The rest of your post boils down to ad hominem with nary any sort of argumentative substance. Other than a vague explanation of how we must immerse ourselves in "her culture" to understand, you have harbored nothing of significant merit in your post.

TL;DR - Without retorting to hostility, answer this thoroughly: WHY is she popular? Enlighten us. So far, he () is the only one to explain it properly.

How so?

>come from struggle, represent a gang/crew
Real niggas
>professional dancer
Worthless hoe

Nicki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogshit>Cardi B

Bomb America.

I died a little bit inside.

Women are essentially complete morons who are only half of a regular human being. When they get the chance they make sites like Instagram and this gutter whore (who in fact makes songs about fighting them and stealing their men) big.

Attached: 1200px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg (1200x1606, 250K)

This, girls find her relatable. You can tell a lot about a girl by who her favorite pop stars are desu

>anything but No Label II
Trap masterpiece personafied

whats wrong with her face

find you a girl that cringes at shit like instagram and cardi b

>Not everyone cares to listen to music past the radio
>I got a couple senior managers and partners in my service line that like Cardi B
So you you're implying that Cardi B creates the most shallow, surface level content for the lowest common denominator? That she creates music specifically for people who don't much care for music in the first place? In that case I'd say her music really isn't that great, but rather simple and easy to create, and easy enough to attract a massive, brain dead following. Also, everything that you are saying, including the ad hominems, are also opinion.

I would wager to say that if there are a lot of songs about male genitalia about there, a few songs about female genitalia aren't exactly making the problem better

>objectively shit
By what specifications that can be quantified? You continue to display the insecurity I first mentioned itt.
I don't think you understood the subject of what I was trying to say. Your post comes with the premise of me trying to explain why she's popular, but that was never the case and I am not sure how you even got that from my post.
I know what I am saying is opinion, but at least I don't go around parading my opinion as fact and I have not done that here.

A little special message from Cardi B herself to the rest of you plebs!

youtu.be/18QHSoWPygQ

we're living in the meme era my friend
if you can meme hard then then the memellenials will suck your dick

i like her, she's really funny

What can you tell about a girl who likes Kate Bush?

The only Migos song I can enjoy is Motorsport because of Nicki Minaj's part, and I don't even listen to her.

>Your post comes with the premise of me trying to explain why she's popular, but that was never the case and I am not sure how you even got that from my post.
Because you continued to insult the people who made "walls of text" to question and explain why Cardi B is so popular nowadays. From your first post:
>>All the haters itt don't get what's making her so popular and what it is that ssssoooo many people like about her.
Yet you couldn't even give a simple analysis on the mystery of her popularity.

They weren't throwing autistic fits at all, moreso evaluating the causes of her monstrous rise to fame. You only made the situation worse by insulting them for not getting "it." This charade of pretending that they were ignorant contributed nothing but more controversy, nearly derailing the thread. Again, explain WHY she became popular instead of claiming that we're all "haters."

she doesnt shave

Was very difficult to understand

>like the recent Drake projects
literally only More Life and it's not even an album