Be college football star

>Be college football star
>Sell out stadiums
>Sell thousands of jerseys
>Family is impoverished
>Do it for free

A free college education and the knowledge and power that comes with it is priceless. They should be grateful for the opportunity to study at a university, something that millions of people worldwide will never get a chance to do.

This is low effort bait but it still made me mad because there are NCAA apologists who actually think like this

>Be college football star
>Sell out stadiums
>Sell thousands of jerseys
>Family was impoverished, but is now fine because boosters have been paying them thousands for the last few years

>be amateur athelete
>not good enough for professional leagues
>demand to get paid like one
why don’t we pay the accounting students the same as accountants?

>be college athelete
>provided free food
>provided free personal trainers
>provided thousands of dollars in free Adidas™ products
>provided personal tutors
>provided free travel
>provided booster fund cash
>we ain’t get nuthin we workin fo free

>SMT Strange Journey
Nice

It’s insane how they get away with this lol

>be grateful, negro

Thanks for your input.

During a post-game interview with the star WR from my school, he said the words, "I have to be at work tomorrow."

Makes you think.

It's slavery desu. There should be a separation of the athletic programs from schools. Amateur leagues should be funded by their pro counterparts just like every other country does

they pay for all of their expenses, how do you think they would use their money if the just paid them directly?

>be divison III football player
>cant even get a scholarship
>paying to play

nigga if D-1 want to get paid then D-3 players should get scholarships first

>it’s slavery!
they can quit at any time

>be star college athlete
>be forced to play school

HEY, FUCKER. THESE KIDS ARE GETTING A GOOD EDUCATION, THEY'RE NOT GETTING UNPAID.

WE'RE NOT BUILDING A CULTURE WHERE BLACKS WORK FOR FREE

DIII players are just walk-ons who want to play, like ivy league players.

play school is the appropriate word though. At LSU they have these little clicking devices to let you know if you are in class or not. athletes would just give their clickers to other students on test days and the teachers were aware of it. It was hilarious and surreal

BCS Football is basically pro football. They play in front of thousands of people and bring in millions and get jack shit for it.

This but unironically.

>BCS Football is basically pro football.

MEME
E
M
E

yeah I had to pay to play in my rec league in college, D-3 competition is basically that level

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>it’s basically pro football
except it isn’t. I mean, I’m basically a billionaire