For me, it's Nigeria

>Sup Forumsand

>cheering for a country other than my own
'No.'

>pooland

>iceland
R E D D I T

> English teams now as black as french ones

Holy shit, how is this acceptable? Honestly, people should mention that its not accepteable to have matches between european national teams featuring 10 nigs vs 10 nigs and then 1 european goalie on each team. Its outrageous and I cant even begin to understand how french people silently accept the current situation regarding their NT, and in fact keep on supporting it.

Dutch team is starting to look the same, as is the belgian, and english. Swiss team barely have a single Swiss player, Portugal looks like Brazil united. Ireland has 2 nogs in their starting line up, wales 1, scotland 1, Denmark 2. Even fucking Luxembourgh field 1-2 niggers.

No, Iceland is the patrician European choice. Reddits support France or any other "european" african team.

yeah, I'm cheering for my country's team

whatcha gonna do bout that, mane?

Wlochy serves for something

>being this surprised when a country with black colonies from the past have black players on their team
Most players would want to go to the better national team if given a dual nationality (and the chance to play for either). You think an incredibly gifted English player would want to play for Jamaica instead? Or a French player for Guinea? smarten up my dude

Enjoy your national team kneeling in protest of the majority culture in 5-10 years you fuck.

>Not Egypt

Go away. Poland belongs to Russia.

Poopland like Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Equador, Australia are useless team in WCs.

>Portugal looks like Brazil united
Don't make it sound like it's a recent thing. We've always had players from our (former) overseas clay.
Pic related, our 1966 world cup semifinalist team, featuring 3 black/mixed players, all from Mozambique I think.

I'm rooting for the Russian riot police.

This

>2 actual italians
lol

deutschland desu

Greece

literally just go on reddit and you'll see every faggot jerking over the sister-fucking hipster vikings in any discussion that has anything to do with the world cup

Well it went up from 3 to almost half of your squad.

Will Poland, Iceland and maybe Argentina (memes aside) be the only all-white teams at the World Cup?

I know that Russia has a sandman in their squad.

I wish the World Cup was a cake made of rainbows and smiles and everyone could win it

THIS
And all the redditors, twitterers, TV, etc will make us watch their lame Iceland memes until the team gets eliminated
Someone nuke it fast

just wait until the next shit meme country beats england, all the ABE's will flock to them and forget iceland

Whitest team in europe

I'm rooting for Poland unironically because I read every Witcher book and I loved them. Polands are truly the best country on Yurop.

MEXICO 86 AGAIN

THIS IS THE YEAR WE WILL FINALLY REACH SEMI-FINALS AGAIN

That's the English team, retard.

the angolans started to play football aswell