Any ex-stormfaggots here? Want to share why you moved on?

Any ex-stormfaggots here? Want to share why you moved on?

I'm just not as obsessed with race as i used to be, and I acknowledge white people are mostly to blame for our current problems instead of blaming da joos for everything. I kind of cringe remembering how fantatical I was, arguing with simple minded commoners and women about race on YouTube comments all day and night.

Anyone got any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis-Ferdinand_Céline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, traitor.

death to traitors

So, you basically got a blue-pill prescription?

no, i'm a Sup Forumslack born and bred.

You can be redpilled and not be a stormfag.

It's good to see you're sorry, goy.

So hey you guys, anyone seen any atrocities?

jidf through and through - anyone who has seen the information cannot go back. so go gas yourself, we cant do it since we have no ovens and have never had any

>White people are to blame

Honestly our biggest mistake was not killing everyone we conquered. Also setting the slaves free.

Being "the sappy nice guy" really fucked humanity over. I don't know if mankind will ever recover.

Europeans didn't keep non-whites alive out of compassion, it was just more profitable to enslave them.

Was it really?

Seems like feeding, housing, cleaning after a stinky human who poops is way more work than it's worth.

Less than 3% of Americans were slace owners during the peak of slavery.

> thinks the red pill is not a meme

All I want to do is fuck white chicks and spread my seed to your beautiful country - I'm glad they ride my BMW (big Mexican wiener)

Slavery was a purely economic system. You see, when Europeans moved to America, they needed cheap labor. Bear in mind that most native Americans were killed of due to old world diseases. In mainland Europe most laborers typically were serfs. Since most serfs were not used to work in hotter climates (South and central Americas), the colonizers imported black people from Africa, due to the fact that they were cheaper and more used to work in the sun in comparison to European serfs.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG THREAD BY PLEBBIT OR THE FBI

SAGE

ALL REAL Sup ForumsSTERS ARE FROM Sup Forums

>Bear in mind that most native Americans were killed of due to old world diseases.

And the ones that were left could just disappear into the forest and go join other tribes. Even some black slaves would do this. Hello, Florida.

Well it definitely wasn't worth it because now we're stuck with these shit colored fucks.

>That's when Pedro's alarm-clock awoke him with an annoying series of beeps playing the melody of the 'mexican hat-dance.'

>He looked around his filthy 12'x12' "apartment," got up and filled a wash basin with yellow-brown water from a rusty tap to wash away the love-salsa plastered all over his thigh... washing away the only chance he'll ever have at being desired by a woman who doesn't look like a round, 5 foot copper colored goblin... the chance he gets in his dreams.

Interesting. I am sure you are faithfully recounting what they taught you at school, but all of that is wrong.
Indians were abundant enough to be a constant danger, and they made bad slaves, but we still enslaved them. Blacks were not brought over as cotton-picking slaves at first, they were brought in to farm rice. Slavery grew out of indentured servitude, which overwhelmingly bound whites. Almost all anti-black "racism" comes directly from dumb blacks forcing the situation into a corner.

>pic extremely related

Ex stormfaggot here. I stopped being a stormfaggot because Stormfagland bans swastikas and admits kikes.

>implying they could kill them all

Leopold II was on the right track.

Wrong.

>SAGE
SAGE

>we conquered people but couldn't kill them
Fucking retard

I learned about this guy the other day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis-Ferdinand_Céline
>Even some Nazis thought Céline's antisemitic pronouncements were so extreme as to be counter-productive. Bernhard Payr, the German superintendent of propaganda in France, considered that Céline "started from correct racial notions" but his "savage, filthy slang" and "brutal obscenities" spoiled his "good intentions" with "hysterical wailing"
This nigga was to extreme even for actual nazis