Ywn be 12 years old again and able to unironically enjoy Douge's content and laugh at all his stupid jokes

>ywn be 12 years old again and able to unironically enjoy Douge's content and laugh at all his stupid jokes

who else here basically worshipped him and the TGWTG crew from early to mid high school? be honest.

kill yourself underage retard

What was his last good review before turning into shit?

I kind of enjoyed his MoS review.

Demolition Man was pretty good

dw familia am 20. started watching in 2008. OG af

>Instead of reviewing old movies he makes skits of new movies to avoid copyright infringement
Does anyone actually like this shit? Why does he even do it? It has to take more work to do skits and makeup then to just narrate over an old movie.

used to be a big fan of Doug around my 17-19.
Now im 27 and i watch it sometimes, but is not the same anymore.

advertising

Same. I even got curious at one point and wondered if it was just that his new stuff was awful (it is), or if he always sucked and I just grew out of his videos. Revisiting some of the old ones, he was always cringe-inducing.

AVGN is still funny sometimes, though

Even though I'm only 26 I never found this shit funny so I never watched beyond a vid a friend sent me back in '07.

Watched when I was 19-20. Dropped him as soon as I found RLM. That was five years ago.

Haven't seen his more recent ones, but his Scooby Doo 2 one was funny.

>be me, 16 years old, 6 years ago
>bored, look up We're Back a Dinosaur Story's for nostalgia sake
>find some dude reviewing it
>he's called the Nostalgia Critic
>not too bad, but this character really isn't that funny
>find more videos, hey this guy is pretty fucking funny and that character was only a one time shtick
>find out literally 2 years later who Raoul Duke was.

YOU STILL DON'T OWN A SEGA CD?

*EHHHHHHHHHH*

WRONG ANSWER MAN, SHOW 'IM!

Smoke some weed, it's just like being a kid again

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

They got me through tough times right after grad school.

2009-2011 were the years I watched the shit out of them. I got a job teaching in the middle of nowhere, nobody my age to hang out with who was into the same shit I was. TGWTG kept me sane.

Shame it's such a fucking echo chamber for autism now

I thought the first like 8 videos AVGN did were a laugh riot and watched maybe like 30 more out of inertia then dropped cinemassacre completely. Never watch NC except when it was posted elsewhere

I was 12 in 1997.

I missed this teenage thing by a few years

I still have no idea who the "Guy with the Glasses" is and why he's liked by all the proto-nerds

Legend of the Titanic

I wish Youtube never changed its layout.

>proto-nerds
>implying full nerds are only being developed now

I'm saying faggots who watch Supernatural, Dr Who and Firefly aren't really "nerds"
They're just kids who want to be "alternative"

Wtf your thirty?

Douge hit his popularity peek nine years ago ASSHOLE!

I won't lie his shit fucking killed me when I was younger.

Of course around this time I posted a video of myself lip-syncing to some Eminem song (the one with Lil Wayne that samples What Is Love) so my taste was pretty fucking awful

>Implying I've ever liked him
Sure is millenial around here.

Then you should learn what words mean before you use them. That is not what "proto" means.

Let me tell you about the time I discovered Douge

>be me about 16 years old
>diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, an inflammatory bowel thing
>have to get a colonoscopy and endoscopy
>to do so, I have to down seven large sachets of laxatives to clean out my entire fucking digestive system
>on old crap computer, can barely watch youtube
>find 100 impressions in one minute video
>it's him
>watch it, find it funny, even showed it to parents, they love it
>watch it several times that day as well nostalgia critic videos
>all in between shitting myself stupid

Nearly ten years on and I don't watch him anymore, he and the autism lords are terrible.

>joined 2006
>ghostbusters 3

where did all the time go lads?