OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

LLOYD BRAUN

what the fuck is this shit

just a little slice of life

Jason just had this way of pulling off looks that I have never seen in another actor since. He can act with his whole face

>doom 2 final boss

He's very talented for sure but a bit short

fuck off new fag

> "I know your heart and soul are Hamlet, but you will never play Hamlet.

But that man was wearing glasses!

Don't you see?!? He was doing it to fool Lloyd Braun!

>so we finally meet, george

You should not have saved these. Delete them.

I got it at the institute!

THE INSTITUTE!

make me

seinfeld took a dark turn after LD left

This is your final warning. If you wish to keep them please cover your windows with black paper for three days.
Do not leave your house all this time and make sure not to open your door to anyone.
At 3 AM every night, light a candle in each room. If someone's knocking on your door, dont answer.
Best of luck

what the fuck are you on about

I have reasons to believe they are infected with a virus. The virus might reveal your adress in time.
The guy who made them is obviously mentally unstable. Probably posessed by something.
Years ago i've found a pair of earrings in a field. I took them home and soon enough i've started having nightmares and panick attacks.
I went to a gipsy sorceress in my town and she told me to get rid of the earrings. She gave me the instructions that i gave you saying this is something you must do if you were in possesion of cursed items.
It takes a lot of nerve to go through all of that. But once i did my nightmares involving the door were gone

Alright guys I'm legit scared now pls stop

You have nothing to worry about, as long as you didn't save the pictures.

Is Jason Alexander died?

>Probably posessed by something