Argies going nuts

So remember this guy that tattooed himself the dignity and was an attendee in the Argentina-Perú match? Yeah, in Argentina tattooing the dignity is a thing now

>the dignity
What?

wtf i love argentina now

the what now?

a Simpsons meme
see you at Russia huebro

The dignity, it's from a Simpsons episode when Millhouse's father drew it and failed at it

i think im gonna do it like my fellow white friends in argentina

>tattooed himself the dignity
U wot? Kek

i wasn't expecting to see more of this

you sudacas are fucking weird with your simpsons memes

/ourguy/

is tattooing painful

what sport is this

Its haraam

i pity the ones who say they are real old simpsons fans and don´t have this tattoo

That's all I have, there must be more out there, definitely tattoo shops will be filled with customers asking for this

For you

inshallah

what do you guys think?

just imagine someone furiously poking you with a needle while simultaneously dragging it across ur skin

Do you want me to show it to mexico? Because mexico is going to get it.

Needs more fingerbumming

how long would the tattoo featured here take to do?

like 15 minutes tops, don't get this shit tatted ya doofus

ayy

why not

If you get a tattoo it means you don't have dignity though.

because you'll look like a dumbass, dumbass

Only one session, depending on the size and tattoo artist's skill about 20 minutes. It's just a blue or black ink with a single line, it's not something elaborated with shapes, colors and all sort of pretty things

Because it's too simple, but if you are a simpsons hardcore fan then you'll appreciate it way more than someone that's not a fan. Murican probably is not a fan at all

because it's fucking stupid, but I reckon you're not the brightest of stars m8

just on the leg 5cm above the foot where no one but close ones would ever see it
i have a master's degree and i hated tattoos before i saw the original argentine with the dignity tattoo. i love early simpsons.
what's the cost like? i can work out the exchange rate myself.

Imagine her giving you a handjob having to see that clown going up and down, trying not to burst into laughter, unable to cum at the sight of such stupid piece of shit tattooed in one's arm.

Never embrace postmodernism.

>not velaposting IRL
it isn't just a meme kid, it's a lifestyle

>not having a vela tattoo

There must be tattoo studios in the UK with a website and portfolio, but this sort of thing is the cheapest thing they would have. I wouldn't pay more than 30 USD for it, and that's considering a highly hygienic place, you could even get this for as cheap as 10 USD

>Argies going nuts

but that´s normal here