Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings #1

Starts in 25 minutes

>Vikings inactives
Bradford, Adams, Diggs, Sendejo, Easton, Collins, Bower

>Packers inactives:
King, House, Burnett, Thomas, Brooks

all Packers fans are bandwagoning faggots

Is bradford gonna make it bros

Hey guys I just joined the Vikings fandom. Do we usually lose to the Packers or What? I know I'm supposed to hate them and that should be easy cuz Rogers is a fag but Jordy is so nice!

Wow, butthurt right out the gate. Classic Somalisotans. ;)
Can't wait for you retards to whine about refball.

>Glazer on Fox pregame show: “Sam Bradford’s knee is much worse than people know.” Also said Bradford's knee situation could be career-ending

>mfw packers fan is fat near me

>FOX asks Vikings defensive players only questions about Packers offense

these faggots are biased

who /divisionleader/ here

getting this out of the way now

This pre game show is basically a cringe comp

i know what will happen desu

Posting this now so none of you fucks can use it later.

>being this technically impaired
why are packers fans so retarded?

>RODGERS SHOULDN'T MAKE DEFENSES COMMIT 12 MEN ON THE FIELD PENALTIES, IT'S CHEATING

DELET THIS or I'll sue you for copyright infringement

Packers have one of the most dedicated core fanbases in sports

Last digit is how many times AP will beat his kid after the Vikings lose tonight.

Why would he care?

>minutes

Aaron Rodgers is a better actor than Olivia Munn.

inb4 Case throws 6 dragon TDs and 5 ints and we lose to a bullshit Rodgers hailmary

>straight

If you joined the Vikings fandom, save yourself some time and kill yourself before the team drives you to it

That'd be the most Vikings thing.

Haha dude I really like women. Don't all us guys like women?

Remember when she was cute?

But I like choking that's partly why I joined.

Its a hit or miss, normally we lose but once in a while we beat them at home and Rodger raw dogs us like a little Twink at Lambo later in the year.

cringe

Guys guys am i being dumb dumping my house on GB -3?

>Vikings inactives
Bradford, Adams, Diggs, Sendejo, Easton, Collins, Bowe

Holy shit why even play

Do it and watch the Vikings defense destroy Rodgers like Week 2 2016

Any packers fans tried that new fried burrito at taco bell?
Oh wait, it's only available in Minneapolis. Never mind.

>lost QB1, RB1, WR1, LG1, SS1 to injury
merely a flesh wound

SKOL!!!

>not wanting some actual Mexican food

Hoping for a massive first half blow out so I can go start studying before the game is over tbqh.

Can Mike Zimmer still not see?

lmaoOoOoooooo

LETS GO VIKINGS!

PACKERS CANT COMPETE WITH CASE KEENUM

RODGERS CANT HANDLE THAT ELITE DEFENSE

EASY WIN!!

you should have said Wisconsin instead of Minneapolis because most Packers fans haven't even been to Wisconsin before

>Holy shit why even play

Those 200-word essays are tough, aren't they

Hes like that one blind Star Wars guy he thinks hes a Jedi but really hes just blind, hes that guy on the sideline right now.

ELITE D

do NOT disrespect the lynx

Oh right, Capers

>3 and out on the first drive
It's going to be one of those games, isn't it

Game over, RIP Green Bay.

f*** the packers

clay matthews is an overrated piece of shit who is only a 'household name' because of his hair

>turn on the game
>hear troy aikmans voice
>think oh god another joe buck game
>hear brennamans voice instead

>flag for you and flag for you

>5 yards forward
>5 yards backward

Refs.... will you please just fuck off for one game

lmao

Joe buck got aids. he's in the hospital

Who thought this stadium was a clever design? All these shadows are so distracting

SNEAKY FAST

I don't know who's refballing who anymore

CASE VICK
A
S
E

V
I
C
K

Did anyone kneel?

Is Case Keenum elite?

it's le modern art cool design

Butthurt NFL wont show the NA because no Viking would kneel

Joe Buck is a legend, stop hating you fucking loser, most people love Joe Buck, they just meme that he's bad, come talk to me when you're racking up millions to talk about football, you'd turn into a studderimg Stanley on live tv when the lights are on, you wouldn't last 10 seconds in my world bitch, ha loser.

Why didn't Clegane get a helmet that fit

>It's a "Stream is one play behind the gamethread" episode.

It's based off Viking architecture

We don't tolerate kneeling for the national anthem in the Great White North

your mom

new pasta?
that's every episode

Fuck no

if dubzs, rodgers has a season ending injury

if you weren't a bandwagoning Packers faggot, then you could watch it on your local FOX station

TOUCHDOWN VIKINGS!

Reroll

If dubz I fucked your mom last night

DUBS CHECKED (for later though)

Just made some dinner

>real fans are never, ever allowed to move

I miss AP

call me crazy, but I highly doubt aaron rodgers drives a truck irl

>Back when I was 11 and living in St. Louis, my parents decided I was too smart to be wasting my time in public schools and started seeking out private schools. The choice was eventually narrowed to two: John Burroughs and Country Day. I took the admittance test for each, but a kid I really hated from the public school I had attended was also trying to get into Burroughs, so I tanked that test.

>Come fall, I was a seventh-grader at St. Louis Country Day School (known as CODASCO for short), whose famous alums include Vincent Price and John Danforth. And so began a year of sheer living hell. Most of the kids at CODASCO came from monied families, while I was this socially inept middle-class kid who wore the same Sears-bought suit every day. I was an immediate target.

>One of my classmates was Joe Buck, the son of legendary Cardinals announcer Jack Buck. Joe was kind of a big, fat kid, but he had all the airs of social entitlement. Typical of the kind of stupid crap Buck would pull on me was to ask me if I "knew" my mother or to mock my attire. On more than one occasion, he was one of the ringleaders as five or six kids would decide to simultaneously throttle me.

Glad I could help. Are there any actual Vikings fans here? I'm just /watchingwhatson/

He definitely drives a smart car with pink rims, or a convertible v6 mustang.

My body is ready

Threadly reminder that this guy is the biggest faggot walking the planet for at least the past two decades

>Dubs double checked

I'm an actual Vikings fan

Who /PackersfandespiteneversettingfootinWisconsin/ here?

I mean I can't disagree with you...

>But the final indignity came on a spring afternoon when we had gym class. We all changed into our standard-issue t-shirts and shorts and trotted out to the baseball field. All, that is, except Joe Buck, who bolted out of the locker room about a minute behind the rest. And when gym period was over, and we returned to the locker room, there were my Docksides-knockoff loafers, filled with the acrid stench of urine. Buck denied it, and the gym teacher didn't really give a shiat.

>I had to wear my gym sneakers the rest of the day, then tearfully explain to my parents what had happened. They decided to press the issue, and it culminated in Joe and his mom and my mother and I all meeting with the headmaster. Joe denied it, I couldn't prove it, and the headmaster made us shake hands. I knew the remaining months were only going to be worse. The group beatings and mockery intensified. I barely passed my way through the seventh grade, and the next year I was back in public school. The torment continued -- hey, I was a real dork -- but at least it was free.

>Look, kids can do cruel things. Joe was looking to be one of the guys, and I was an easy mark. He couldn't have any idea that my home life was simultaneously crumbling, and that what could have been a respite (time in school, away from home) was instead just compounding my nightmare. I suppose I should forgive the guy. But I can't.

>I've managed to slog through a pretty respectable career as a writer. Joe, with his family ties and -- even I have to admit -- considerable talent, is the voice of FOX Sports. And every time I watch a marquee sporting event on FOX, I can't help but pause and reflect that, all those many years ago, that prick pissed in my shoes.

>yellow green beans

get your shit together

fuck you nigger PA is the man

don't you have a country to be running

every single one