America

>America
>"rich history"
>"culture"

True..

Mexico is the kind of north America no question.

America is like a stew of all cultures mixed together into one.

hmm really makes me think

>americans consider living in pic related on the left a dream

I'm pretty sure that's Summerlin, not Henderson.
But that's okay cuz Summerlin is infinitely worse.

It's not like you are any better leafaggot
New worlders are scum of the earth

Your country is soon gonna become a 100% BLACK country like Turkey.

youre a turk so you have no right to call others scum

Meant for

Go shove a mapple syrup bottle up your mutt ass and die subhuman
Inshallah my BLACK brother

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! STAHP!!!

Amerisharts have muh burger and monster trucks
Leafs have muh mapple syrup and hockey
Is there anything that makes you better?

OP is an obvious chink (not like they have culture anyway since Mao destroyed it)

>turk
>calling others subhuman
>calling others muts

you are the USA with zero culture, basically. ditto with australia and new zealand.

Damn, are Turkish genes THAT strong?

still more culture than Anglo Canada

My race ruled the world for a thousand years while you were from an inbred hideous family who was dumb and useless so you were forced to send to muricuh

Their ancestors is who killed your empire though

Still, we were but one empire and still managed to rape the shit out of europe for a thousand years

>rape the shit out of Europe
You cucks didn't even make it past Austria, a country so weak that they had to resort to marrying into royal families because they couldn't win wars.

The funny thing is that Sweden and the Ottoman empire had pretty good relationships and you even hosted our king for several years after our defeat at poltova. We also imported dolma from you guys which is still appreciated here, albeit in a swedenized form.

Thousands of years? Ottoman Empire didnt even last 1000 years

Austria was a pretty fucking big deal at the time and the victory at Vienna was more down to luck than anything else.

I grew up in Henderson and went to Green Valley High School. It's definitely the nicest suburb of Las Vegas, but I'm glad I moved.

t. deng "martin" zhou

Austria was pretty powerful back in day but Ottomans could still conquer it
but instead dumb padishahs got busy with mudslime arabs and their useless deserted lands thinking they would support us as caliphate
>albeit in a swedenized form
dont tell me you add rotten fish in dolma

>Austria was pretty powerful back in day but Ottomans could still conquer it
Vienna's fortifications were too tough to overcome and the Ottoman armies had long supply lines the further they got from Constantinople. For all practical purposes, the empire had reached its geographical limits by the mid-16th century and further territorial expansion was not possible.

It's like sarma but with cabbage and pork.