Why do Arabs and Iran hate America?

Why do Arabs and Iran hate America?

America is the most compassionate and friendly superpower in history.

Our people are, but our politicians tend to suck.
Same as anywhere else, I'd imagine.

Yup, i'm pretty sure that aiding the overthrowing of Mohammad Mosaddegh and putting instead the puppet goverment of the Shah has nothing to do with Iran hating the US...

To South Korea, that might as well be the case.
The United States has done a number on the middle east.

hmm...by involvement of dividing korea and leaving the problems till today...I guess compassionate is the right word?

That was the fault of Perfidious Albion, not us.They completely monopolized Iran's oil wells and kept all profits for themselves, the Iranians were not even allowed to look at company books or use company facilities. On the other hand, the US had (very charitably) agreed to a 50/50 share of oil profits with Saudi Arabia, an arrangement that has worked out to this day. The US State Department primarily wanted to restore the Shah to power for fear of Iran becoming a Soviet satellite, Britain however wanted to protect their (greedy) oil monopoly.

>Why do Arabs and Iran hate America?
everyone should

In fact a very large amount of problems in the Middle East can be blamed on Britain's retardation.

America is cancer

...upon which you are more than happy to profit? (for a small fee, or course)

including the Balfour declaration

That would summon Sup Forumstards to this thread, so let's not.

Most americans I met have been super friendly compared to any other country but I hate everything america stands for so I hope they get nuked by North Korea along with you ASAP

Lmao, why shouldn't they. We took out every single one of their beloved secular populist leaders and replaced them with sectarian puppets. We robbed them of their natural resources and left them with hardly anything to build their countries off of. We fund and support cancerous islamists that terrorize them and that destroyed their reputation in the world. We continuously support and fund Saudi Arabia who have spread their incredibly fundamentalist brand of Islam throughout the world. We supported Israel who have done nothing but destabilize the region and have refused to accept the refugees that their political actions created. Their is absolutley no reason why a country the size of Lebanon should have to accept 500,000 Palestinian refugees.

Wouldn't you hate us to?

>let's not acknowledge half the problem, the other being Sykes-Picot
Someone who only wants to discuss Sykes-Picot and not Balfour is probably a Muslim. Get the fuck out of my country.

Both were mistakes.

I think if I was a Mudslime, I would want to draw attention to the Balfour Declaration.

Turkey is building up so much goodwill and soft power that they'll roll through the ME if they don't elect another meme western wannabe government

because Americans were too stupid to understand why it appeared that Japs willingly sucked Americans dick. said differently, they didn't identify the difference between nips and sandniggers even if they were just savages for Americans

>by involvement of dividing korea
yes korea would be much better off if all of it were like the north is

kikery and wars
pretty legit if you ask me

*topples democratically elected leader for not gibbing oil*

Even by the standards of copypaste, this is weak b8.

Is*am has been at war with the civilized world for 1400 years, they enslaved India for a millenia. To claim that these problems began with something the US or Britain did during the 1950s is ridiculous and totally ignorant of history.

You're expecting Sup Forumstards to have something resembling an education.

I'm going to a town who is already dead by fire.... I'm so tired of you America

Kys netsayoku

>We robbed them of their natural resources and left them with hardly anything to build their countries off of
Wait, doesn't the Middle East have barely any resources except oil?

>giving that post serious replies
Shig.

they need to get over that

it's been 60 fucking years

You can't hide from the truth forever you retarded American nazi

just like you need to get over pearl harbour and 9/11 but thats never gonna happen is it?

i dont like americans either, theyre rude, theyre stupid and obnoxious, their foreign policy involves too much intervention where its not needed, they havent experienced the hardships of fascism so they elected an idiot like trump, they believe in creatonism, they are pro life and they are against vaccination

i think thats all of them

>their foreign policy involves too much intervention where its not needed
The eternal Anglo is complaining about military innervations? What next, going to call them Imperialists?

holy crap, look in the mirror much Dad? granted we made mistakes but come on man, have some introspective thought.

You're right the US has yet to get over Pearl Harbor to this day they kill Japanese in the streets and refuse to associate at all with that nation.

what world are you living in?

One where sarcasm isn't lost on people.

>Bwaaah it's just bait we are good guys
Brainless amerisharts are so delusional

they blame america for their pathetic failure in everything.