There are people right now on this board who don't think this is their best album

>there are people right now on this board who don't think this is their best album
Their other works pale in comparison with this masterpiece.

Attached: Amnesiac.jpg (500x500, 148K)

You're right, but they'll crucify you for it. Go with God.

>autechre, miles davis the list goes on
cringe

Ok.
Proyecting much?

wouldn't say it's their best but its definitely up there

you are indeed correct

>t. Haven’t listened to Kid A

It's maybe their 6th or 7th best actually.
A collection of unfinished sounding outtakes from a far superior album, it's still worth listening to but you're deluding yourself if you think it's one of their best, it lacks any cohesion or sense of identity besides the brief bits of jazzier inspiration that people always point to as a unique trait, while ignoring those parts make up maybe 3 minutes of the album in total. Amnesiac isn't that great compared to most of their other output honestly.

OK Computer > In Rainbows > Kid A > Moon Shaped Pool >>>> Hail to the Thief > The Bends > Amnesiac = TKOL >>> Pablo Honey

>Go with God.

Attached: o.gif (500x449, 3.31M)

You have the bends criminally low

>le sassy nigger

OK Computer > In Rainbows > Kid A > The Bends > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > Moon Shaped Pool > TKOL >>> Pablo Honey

where?

google the words "idi s bogom"
you're probably replying to some slav sub 90 IQ chimpanzee

Truly a great thread, maybe you're being ironic but it truly is the best

>anything by Reddithead
>a masterpiece

God I'm tired of seeing people saying that In Rainbows is one of their bests when that shit is totally mediocre. Any other shit indie band could release that record. Even Pablo Honey is better.

no

correct but Kid A is almost as good

I rate The Bends highest, the rest is too cryptic and convoluted to me. Am I a pleb?

yes actually

okc >> kid a = in rainbows > amsp > the bends = hail to the thief > amnesiac > tkol > pablo honey

but i'm enjoying amnesiac a lot more these days than i otherwise thought i would ngl

how is okc too cryptic and convoluted???

Well, for instance, what's Karma Police about? It's a great song, but I don't follow.

Attached: bike_brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

pablo honey is hot fucking garbage and you know it. In rainbows atleast has some damn thought put into it.

Attached: Anyone can fuck thom yorke.png (702x598, 768K)

Amnesiac is their best album. Kid A is overrated, In Rainbows is incredibly overrated.

Amnesiac > OK Computer > Kid A > The King of Limbs > In Rainbows > The Bends > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief