what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK-Z1vas_9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I teared up when the big guy died.

it's a pretty reddit movie

big guy was great.
fuck the old guy though

You man the pregnant woman's husband? That actually hit me harder than the main character's death since I saw that coming from a mile away.

A- very good

This ones pretty good too.

what is it?

this movie has feels, didnt expect to cry at the ending
homeless dude is the real hero

youtube.com/watch?v=uK-Z1vas_9g

The story begins with Hideo Suzuki, a 35-year-old manga artist assistant, whose life seems to be stuck around his exhausting but low-paying job, unfulfilled dreams, strange hallucinations and unsatisfying relationships. He sees himself as a supporting character in his own life, and has low self-esteem, resulting in frustration.

One day, the world as Hideo knows it is shattered by the presence of a disease that turns people into homicidal maniacs that look and have the characteristics of a zombie, whose first instinct is to attack and devour the nearest human. Armed with only his sporting shotgun, he runs for his life, meeting strangers along the way. For a while, he and his companions struggle to stay alive, while questioning their moral choices. In the end, only three of them remained and drove all the way to the top of Mt. Fuji to be saved.

This, everyone talks about the big guu, who WAS cool,
but homeless man was fucking great too
Did he even have a name?

>zombies in the movie
>hissing, screeching, running, superhuman, etc.

Bready good flick though.
kek'd at the World War Z influenced moment. that last bit near the end with the train of zombies was great!

Meh, I think the manga was better.

Last scene was great but they should've really ramped up Hideo's patheticness in the beginning.

Seems like it had a higher budget than what I was expecting

>*GONG*
>YOOOOooooooooooo

He was a good dude. Vivid too when lots of asain acting is sort of the same stoic shit.

Im going to love that and the girl with all the gifts.

I didn't like it. Train to Busan is way better.

doesnt need a name, he lives in our heatrs

Pretty bad movie, but gave us baseball bat guy, who was top-fucking-tier.

Is it what retarded?

Because he's a big guy

Thats like ur opinion mayon

Disagree he's pretty pathetic throughout the duration of the film. You gotta make the risks have gravity, you do that by dispersing it along the story arch not shelving it in the beginning.