DRUMPF, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

DRUMPF, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

*crowd roars with laughter*

>drumpf is the president
>drumpflets are still upset that a comedian made fun of him

current year man must be losing his shit these days

Idk why people come on here trying to trigger John Oliver fans because I'm pretty sure no one on Sup Forums likes him

>you will never stop hearing about trump for the next 4-8 years

>John Oliver
>comedian

>drumpflets

You guys really need some better insults for Trump supporters. This is pretty gay.

it's ironic, lame-o

>HE'S ORANGE

So only hipsters/tumblr are supposed to find it biting/witty?

BANE, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

*Sup Forums roars with laughter*

you have to go back, Achmed

"Trying to (topical political initiative), is like trying to (slightly related joke scenario)" *audience laughter* "(EXCLAMATORY EMPHASIS OF JOKE!)" *laughter intensifies*

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

It's a good meme.

>mudslimes amirite guys
>Sup Forums roars with laughter

This man just needs to get a haircut and some more confidence.

8 years, bitch

Don't even joke about that, fucker. But seriously we should bee friends.

>tfw not american

What's it like being poor/gay?

For you

White people

Whats like knowing your country will be bankrupt in a couple years?

Trump is taking care of that, soon we'll all be able to forget about the darkie.

What's it like knowing your country's already bankrupt?

Sucks for you, living in constant fear that we'll bomb you next lol

>coming from a person in a country that is nearly $20 trillion in the red

thank god Trump is president.

And yet we're still better off than your shithole.

>mfw

why is this so hilarious
is that an eagle with a drum mag AA-12?

More like 6 months before he is impeached/assassinated.

>impeached for doing his job

Keep dreaming

>it's another r_TheDonald thread

Back to >>>/reddit/

>canacucks

Is "Neanderthals" good enough?

>promises to legalize weed
>legalizes sharia law instead

What did he mean by this?

REKT, they're definitely going to lose the election now

he is gonna legalize weed on 420 this year, mark my words

you probably said that a couple years ago.

I never understood the Drumpf joke.
Is it because it sounds like dumb?

I think the entire thing was about how many generations ago when the Trump family immigrated to america, their original Germanic last name was 'Drumpf," but later changed it to Trump to assimilate into american culture/dialect.

And that's it. That's the joke. Are you laughing yet?

because the guy that promotes hate against immigrants comes from a family of immigrants who had to change their name to an americanized version of it to avoid anti-german sentiments which were strong at the time

it's too subtle for trump supporters

sounds like the British royal family

>promotes hate against immigrants

When did he do this? I thought he was concerned with protecting our border and vetting people from islamic countries where terrorist sympathy is rampant?

Drumpf tweeted about how Jon Stewart's last name isn't actually Stewart, but Leibowitz. It was a blatantly anti-Semitic tweet, but Oliver's too stupid to pick up on this. He took it at face value, and pointed out how Donald Trump's family were the Drumpfs before they changed it.

Really makes you open your mouth touch your chin and furrow the brow

>elect a clown
>people laugh at him
>get triggered
I don't understand you Sup Forums

>assimilation is bad

he doesn't like terrorists and illegals

>promotes hate against non-integrating immigrants
>his family changed their name to best fit in
Who would've thought?

>promotes hate against immigrants

There really is no end to leftist idiocy.

weak bait lad

Anyoje have an accurate impression of Jimmy Fallon?

when he painted all mexican immigrants as criminals, rapist etc. and then added "and I guess some are fine!" to avoid criticism

>when he painted all mexican immigrants as criminals, rapist etc.

Things that didn't happen for 400 Alex

KEK, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

*Sup Forums roars with laughter*

Gas yourself /r/ShitRedditSays