What movies or shows do you watch when you bring a girl over to your place?

What movies or shows do you watch when you bring a girl over to your place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JMqKOt7R_K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have yet to find out.

the quintessential film to show a girl is Drive. It appeals to them cos of the gos and the romance, and it makes you seem like the artsy intellectual type.

some black mirror episode, its shorter than a movie and easier to understand.
the redpilled nigger episode is pretty good and girls love dystopian love stories.

before sunrise

babette's feast

some almodovar shit

Hells Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares
X-Files
old Simpsons eps

he may be short, but he's touching TWO chicks

>user...nothing happens...why is he so quiet?
music is cool tho im gonna download the ost
right now (opens spotify)

no it doesn't

This, the lanklet is touching him too.

Eyes Wide Shut

kek

pick out something that they're also into/that you think they'll like. last time i watched ozu's good morning with a girl and she loved it, and picked it since she's into photography/film and obviously into cute stuff. not gonna throw on like eros+massacre or close-up unless I know its real

this guy gets it

>Silence of the Lambs
>Reservoir Dogs
>Seven
>A Clockwork Orange
Just to name a few. I've been trying to watch as much un-romantic/messed up shit as I can on dates. Still got Oldboy and Hellraiser in pipeline.

wowww he touched TWO CHICKS like he touched with his fingers, hes so cool bro, i mean he touched another human being, somehow this is something noteworthy to me,
what the hell happened to me XDD?
hes better than everyone in this thread, hell he even kissed something alive, omfg Sup Forums btfo

classic simpsons is my go-to kino

any films about tall women bullying a manlet?

Life

>tfw actually did this and she thought it was boring while gosling was weird

Fuck you Sup Forums

>he fell for the meme

which scene?

You gotta wear the jacket though. Did you do that?

>two 6`10 hugging two 5`10

That's such a foreign concept.

n-no.

There's only one answer:

El

A while back, this one chick suggested we watch Bates Motel. I had never seen it, but she said it was pretty cool. Well during the rape scene in the first episode, she got pretty frisky.

I don't have great taste in women.

thats a little bit long

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

Found Mara Lorenzio.

I actually got laid during showing a girl drive. She liked it, but was practically beging for it so I threw her a bone instead of continuing to watch an amazing movie.

my gf liked Drive when I showed it to her but she was a pseudo-patrician before I met her anyway so not sure it counts

Das Boot.

Only if you don't shower for two weeks and have a bucket of salt water to splash her with.

Before Sunrise is way too heavy handed, you will have someone either clinging onto you or creeped out by how forward you're being

Any capekino or sportkino will get you laid no problem!

I, a girl, tend to be the one that suggests/picks the movie. Usually we talk about what we like(d) about it so it makes choosing things easier for next time.

I've only been with 3 guys though so I don't have much experience.

>when you bring a girl over to your place?
>when

You must think highly of me, user, I am flattered.

I can never watch shots of someone driving a car because of this film. It's not like I was even shocked, but it just set some kind of expectation for me.

>I, a girl, AH8UAFUYHF8UAHSFUASHFUAU
See that gibberish? that's an encryption, an encryption that can only be broken by you taking a picture of your breasts and posting them here, preferably with a time-stamp.

Please be in London

Kung Pow

OK, user, here's what you do.

1) Get Tindr
2) Swipe until you are out of matches
3) Invite the first girl who matches back over to watch El Topo

Sounds like pretty good taste to me

This. I promise you results.

Hellboy or any superhero movie besides fagpool

No, I've got period cramps and I'm in bed covered in painkiller wrappers and chocolate, maybe next week.

I am, but I live with my guy. Do need more friends/hobbies though.

pic related

oh man, my reddit friends are not prepared for this screenshot,

that response,sir, was muthafrickin awesome

BROTIP: this board is SFW bro. u may get in trouble

t. girl

I still cant respond yet bitch.

>omg this was like the fourth time a tindr date shows me that old ass movie? like wtf is this a meme? a challenge?

I would second this, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Having said that, I would be suspicious that a guy would suggest it, as it's a sappy feelgood bittersweet musical so what gives?

Nice dubs, but fuck you, you should know how we see anonymity on this site newfriend.

>I'm not like the other guys

It's not like it was exactly irrelevant for this thread.

but if i show girls drive, then they realise that i'm some sort of autistic driver wannabe

I'm a girl.

what the hell he means with thatr

woah rude much?

BROTIP 2: its newfag not newfriend, check the internet rules noob ;)

A scary movie or a thriller. Because fear is the closest feeling to arousal. Must be the adrenaline. And she'll naturally/automatically get close to you, hug you or bury her face in your chest as a reaction to the scariness or tension on screen. Kissing and fucking flows naturally from there.

The thread asks what you meaning a male or a lesbian would have a girl watch on a date. The twat who posted is a straight female living with her bf.

nightcrawler or prisoners it is

Intrigue is also good. Our first movie was The Prestige and we've been going on 8 years now.

You. You know what you're talking about.

newfriend evolved off of newfag newfag.

Well, it used to be my go-to movie for datemovie nights and I used to date girls who were in to music and/or liked to cuddle. You can just feel their body tense during certain parts, especially when the OST songs come on and it's easy from there onwards. Protip for those considering; dont downplay the movie beforehand saying stuff like "oh yah, so dumb musical lel" but instead, say something like you kinda want to get in to musicals and since this once is acclaimed, has an interesting setting and great OST, you think it's worth checking what the fuzz was all about.

It was also the first movie I watched with my now gf of 3 years.

You're not wrong

didn't evolve, it was a filter on Sup Forums

until she dumps you for sebastian

Terminator 2

my gf found out l had been cheating on her with some chick while watching it and she broke my bluray copy

So yeah Terminator 2 bruh

man those people look short

That's what made it stick in the first place.

Good strategy, glad it worked out for you! It's a good movie, I think I'l watch it again.

giv sauce pls, knowyourmeme and Encyclopedia dramatica says nothing about it.

btw PROTIP 3: sauce=source
shocking isnt? :s

You definitely should!

youtu.be/JMqKOt7R_K8

The first 6 movies I watched with my gf were
Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal
Red Dragon
The Godfather Trilogy
>She's my wife now

I watched Snowpiercer with a tinder date.
I got a bj during the dead babbies story

>movies
>girl
>your place

where do you think you are?

I did this and it did not turn out well

season 3 of brotherhood - cremated baby episode.

Usually the kino production company logos, then it's down to business.

oh thanks for reminding me of my first girlfriend, the bitch

>watching movies with girls

Rofl, I just do coke with them, fuck her brains out and kick them out before going to sleep just in case they want to steal from me.

Buki no piku

Pitch Perfect

Lost in translation

>tfw had the gf watch and understand kino with no distractions

the fly
the thing
no country
dolce vita
there will be blood

>she now can't enjoy shitty chick flicks with her friends

Master and Commander of course....

Just horror movies. You don't have to pay attention and they'll make her embrace you. Or just pop Harry Potter in again.