What are Scaruffi's worst rated album? All I can think of is Gay Dad, but what albums does Scaruffi hate the most?

What are Scaruffi's worst rated album? All I can think of is Gay Dad, but what albums does Scaruffi hate the most?

Attached: piero_scaruffo5675.jpg (350x233, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol7/gaydad.html
scaruffi.com/vol6/tobin.html
scaruffi.com/vol7/stevens.html
lukemuehlhauser.com/scaruffis-rock-criticism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: td.png (377x1590, 76K)

jubilee edition

Shit, for a band that got an 8 that's quite harsh.

Adam Ant

Do you think he just said fuck it and rated every album a 2 for releasing such bloat?

The rating is really low, but he doesn't seem to be too harsh in what he writes.
Lowest is a 3, quite low but not too low.

who even is this guy and what credibility does he have? seems like an idiot to me.

he's listened to quite a bit of music

Apart from and , the only other albums he gave a 2/10 were Songs for Christmas by Sufjan Stevens and Solid Steel by Amon Tobin.

Attached: sufjan-songs-for-christmas.jpg (600x596, 153K)

Oh, has he even rated an album with a 1/10? I've seen 2s and 3s but I can't remember a 1.

>has he even rated an album with a 1/10?
your album

Italian guy, has listened to a lot of music, dislikes the Beatles and David Bowie, fan of Captain Beefheart and Dmitri Shostakovich.
Yes, he probably is an idiot.

why does he give incredible albums scores like 6 and 7? is he a classical guy or something?

He's mostly a fan of experimental music, he doesn't rate classical music but he obviously likes it a lot.

it's just a matter of taste/ influence and significance I guess. He dislikes the beatles but they're pretty big on the latter two.

scaruffi.com/vol7/gaydad.html
>Even David Bowie could make better albums than these.
Classic Scaruffi

Damn...

>is he a classical guy or something?
yes he is classical/jazz guy.

>Lowest is a 3, quite low but not too low.
I can't find the page but I remember a list of really low rated albums of his and Adam Ant was in a duo release of one, got like a 1.

scaruffi.com/vol6/tobin.html
> Solid Steel (2004), 2/10

Really? I'll see if I can find it.

Oh, too bad he didn't say too much about it.

scaruffi.com/vol7/stevens.html
> Songs for Christmas (2007), 2/10

I must be remembering something wrong because I've scoured this thing and can't find it.

>I once asked Scaruffi why there is a chipmunk on the cover of his AI book. He said he was hiking and saw the chipmunk so he took a picture.
>“Yes, but why did you put it on the cover of a book about artificial intelligence?”
>“Well, I liked the picture.”
lukemuehlhauser.com/scaruffis-rock-criticism/

Attached: scaruffi-ai-book.jpg (1336x2004, 111K)

Seems like a good reason.

yes he is a bit of a madman