JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-kill-police/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

at least he isn't gay

F

Season over
Go Bucks
Go Badgers

F

PAIN WITHOUT LOVE

FALL DOWN
GO BOOM!
FALL DOWN
GO BOOM!

What a faggot. That hit wasn't even bad at all

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

It looked so minor. Dude just sort of fell on his side.

Hundley fucking sucks. At least now we won’t be kidding ourselves.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE HATED.

At least now heads will finally roll when the team goes 3-13 and we get a decent draft pick.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

They never learn

Beckam and Rogers so far?

At least he's on the right side of history

#takeaknee

hatecrime

FUCK YOU MY FANTASY TEAM IS DEAD

>(((cohen)))

every time.

>brady supports trump
>getting beat by a tanking team

I can do le Trump meme too.

Maybe back in 2016

Packers will sign Kaepernick

destroying western civilization is NOT the right side

It's just a cohencidence

>protesting peacefully social injustice is destroying western civilization

Says more about the latter than the former

He denounced him

>Broken collerbone
JUST
U
S
T

>Cohen
I'm no Sup Forumsstar but damn. Always.

done for season RIP godge

PUSH ME OFF THE EDGE

DONE FOR AEAAON

>protesting something that happens 75 times less often than what the people protesting do to each other
Kinda is

Who can stop >us now?

>social injustice
There is no such thing. Either follow the law and nothing will happen to you or don't follow the law while acting like an animal and get your shit shot at.

>Blocks your path

Proof? He has the homosexual eyes
And was "roommates" for years with a gay guy

>yfw the Eagles will win the Superb Owl against the New England Patriots

>peacefully protesting social injustice
I'd have no problem with that if there was widespread social injustice against blacks. Problem is that not true at all

F

JUST IN
BROKEN COLLARBONE
OUT FOR SEASON

kek no

>Brady takes the lead with two straight TD drives

see
slowpoke.jpg

Bump

No that would be based Brady

Leave the Patriots to me

Not so fast reddit

It's a shame Kaepernick announced he was suing the league 10 minutes before this happened.

LMAO THAT'S IT, IT'S ALL OVER, IT'S A FUCKING WRAP

THE FUDGEPACKERS WERE ALREADY OVER THE HILL AND NOW THIS SEALS IT

HE'LL NEVER BE THE SAME, THE PACKERS WILL NOT BE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS, THE SEASON IS OVER. DECADES OF MEDIOCRITY INCOMING

LMAO BTFO FUCKING FRAUD

WHO /DEM BOYS FINNA BE ALIGHT/ HERE
WHO /DEM BOYS BUILDING SUSPENSE BY THROWING EARLY SEASON GAMES AGAINST BAD TEAMS/ HERE
WHO /DEM BOYS' STARTING QB ISN'T BTFO/ HERE

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

HOL UP

WE DEM BOYZ

>Packers still favored in 8 of next 10 games

>cuckbois
lul no

bump

7 of 10

Based

Nigga is going to retire with only one owl. What an overrated piece of shit.

ayyy lmao

Haudricourt reporting 12 weeks for 90% recovery, 10 weeks until he can play at all. If the Packers make the playoffs Rodgers will be back.

F

Hero

>packers
>playoffs

I'm just hoping Hundley can still somehow get the Packers into the playoffs. I'll still be watching every game. Go Pack Go.

>detoilet and queens are better than green bay

the state of the nfc dorks

>post team and yfw Packers start 4-1 and finish 5-11
>Cowboys

Pretty sure that was a touchdown. The refs are working behind the scenes here.

Brady won the fucking Superbowl when he came out for Trump you dishonest fuck

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-kill-police/#comments

Your offense.

You mad as hell right now

>Based on the statistics provided, there are roughly as many white as black killers of police officers, so the answer to the second question is "No" - a person randomly selected from among killers of police officers is more likely to be black. African-Americans are more likely to ambush or feloniously kill police officers than whites. Since African-Americans are only an average of 12.3 percent of the population, and the ambush attacks were about the same, 43% and 44%, this indicates that the 12.3% of the population that are African-Americans are killing the same amount of cops as the remaining 63% of the white populous. White people outnumber African-Americans by a 5:1 ratio, which indicates African-Americans kill cops 5 times more than whites do.

This.

I hope we get absolutely ass raped every game.

>I hope we get absolutely ass raped every game
so does aaron

>possibly season ending

thank goodness

LOOOOOOL

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse for the NFL this year. The only elite qb left in the league now is 40 year old Tom Brady.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
I'M WALKING ON AIR
I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREEHEEEE

Know how I Know you're a newqueer?

I saw a Cowboys fan yesterday and I just lost it. Fucking smug prick. I was eating an outside lunch at this nice little restaurant, and he was sitting eating some fucking salad. Salad. Typical fucking Cuckboys fan. He was there with his stupid Cuckboys fan wife who of course was eating a fucking salad too.
Jesus Christ I hate Cowboys fans so much.

I could tell he thought he was part of America’s fans. He didn't say anything, but the way that stupid prick was chewing. Jesus Christ. He had a fucking Cowboys t-shirt on. I bet you he bought it at the team store like a fucking schmuck. He and the fucking stupid cashier probably had this big self-satisfactory exchange. "I'd like to buy this America’s t-shirt with the America’s money please". I couldn't fucking believe this asshole. He just kept going at this fucking salad like he's king of the world.

I just tried to ignore that attention seeking asshat but he just kept at it. Every time I looked away he'd conveniently grab for his water or some fucking passive aggressive bullshit so that it would draw my eyes to him. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT AMERICA’S FAN RIGHT HERE. Jesus.
You should have seen his wife. What a bitch. The waitress came by to ask them how their food was and she relayed how fucking satisfied she was in the most smug way possible. This fucking fake-politeness Cowboys fans put on is ridiculous.
Next thing I know that guy pulls out his phone and starts texting. Are you fucking shitting me? I bet he just had to text his stupid friend all about his fucking salad was almost as good as being in football heaven.

I couldn't fucking take it. I told that fucking idiot what a smug fucking retard he was. He was like ''dude what are you talking about'' like he didn't fucking know what a prick he was. I fucking tackled him right there. Staff called the cops on me as if I did anything wrong. They are actually going to fucking put me on trial for assault. Fucking Cuckboys fans

NOT SO FAST

ITS OKAY GUYS BECAUSE TED THOMPSON DRAFTS AND DEVELOPED HUNDLEY HE IS A GENIUS JUST LIKE CAPERS RIGHT GUYS

stay mad reddit

Man you just know Wentz is a trump supporter too.

HOL UP

This

Damn. This is shaping up to be the year of superstars getting BTFO... And the majority of the season is still left to play.

>no LMAOOoOOoOoOOOoOOooOo
You're not the real lmaoposter

lmaoing at your life, you dumb ponce.

S

that's pretty gay

say that to my face

Saddle up newly single cowboy

I'm sorry 100% heterosexual Aaron Rodgers