:(

Take back Aztlán and return it to Mexico

we are going to takeover everything and return it to mexico

CHI
Meh.

hmmm

hi

how's it going user? how was your day?

It was a fine day, where I could partake in a society with people who are 100% from the same race as me, because I am myself 100% of one race

FUCK YOU

even after I tried being nice to you, you french piece of shit

>where I could partake in a society with people who are 100% from the same race as me
>france

I bet CHI had a good childhood. Think back on those and try to nostalgia it up somehow.

it was ok but that just makes things worse

I've wasted another week of my life working

How do we save /chi/cano from his depression?

have you tried not working?

I keep telling him to reveal his location so I can help him, but he simply doesn't want help.

reveal yours and i'll come to you

Yea. It was a great 3 months

TOOT

Are going to give him a happy and lively k-pop gf?

No, we'll make our own country if anything

Ling ling was best boy.

ebin :DDDD

Good picture. The mongol cap is a nice touch.

Also
>actual oc delivered in 12 minutes
Impressive. It's been a few years since I last watched the show, maybe I should check it out again.

yeah, out of other countries

CHI, do you make your own Wojaks? Because if so I wanna start collecting them. I'm in Pennsylvania user hmu if you wanna not be super lonely

I'm hitting up Baltimore next year but I'd like to travel to Pennsylvania and New York during my stay. Is there anywhere you'd recommend checking out?

Come to Reading, Allentown, and Northern Philadelphia.

These are CHI enclaves in white-majority PA.

Don't go to philly desu

If you wanna make a cool day trip come to my hometown Easton, we have lots of good restaurants and we have a cool city vibe but not too big. We also have a lot of history and a good Meuseum. One of the only places in the country where the Declaration of Independence was read aloud; we also have signers of the DoI who lived here. And the crayola factory. Google some of these things and you'll find the name, and we are on a river next to New Jersey. Pic related is picture from Our downtown area. Sunday farmers market is comfy desu

Allentown is not as cool as my hometown desu it's got more crime

Come in fall

My city also has a historic canal

>CHI

J-just like casa

Thank you so much! Sounds and looks comfy desu. Had my doubts on Philly but it seemed like a safe choice for a state I've never been to. Any restaurants you'd recommend?

In my hometown of Easton, it depends on your price range but I would recommend "The Bayou" which is fancy plates, good Cajun food (think crab, hush puppies, catfish) in that circle, or my Sette Luna, which is good "rustic" Italian food (would 10/10 recommend the calamari and any pizza dish) and my personal favorite, Antonios pizzeria. It's a down to earth classic pizzeria. Not fancy, just good wholesome NY style pizza.

Phillys not bad but it isn't good or representive of PA, Easton is a good wholesome city.

Pic related is Pat, the guy who runs Antonio's pizzeria

Seriously user please let me know when you are coming, you can contact me on steam (TehFantom) or on Origin (UmaDelicia) or let me know

Any other anons add me too I'm mostly playing titanfall 2 desu

Sounds good senpai. Thanks for all the recommendations. I really do appreciate it. I'll most likely be dropping by sometime August with another friend of mine. Mostly a site-seeing, football, and foodie tour but we'd like to get to know the east cost as much as possible

Sight-seeing*

>tfw fall is starting to set in
>tfw the most aesthetic and comfiest part of the year

Btw can't seem to find you on steam

some japchink girl at the store gave me her number.
what do i do now?

With quantum nuclear energy, we can create infinite resources.

With infinite resources, we can create infinite white women.

With infinite white women for every man on the planet, there'll no longer be competition for desirable mates.

I've just ended war, racism, and colored people forever; all by flooding the planet with infinite amounts of horny white women for their pleasure.

It's a picture of butters from south park

Might be TehPhantom

What's your gmail

That was it. Request sent

yeah, I make them and i've posted a lot of them even though I some times use the same

Dope please post more

These threads are actually comfy in my opinion

I feel like an interloper too sometimes, I look Asian but I've never met my father and my family is all white so like.... I've been consider Asian by basically everyone my entire life but I'm not

America is weird senpai

here's a recent one i've made
>These threads are actually comfy in my opinion
thats because no one really posts in them and we all kind of know each other now

Keep posting these threads just add an international element too it

Like /chi/ + friends so that diaspora and other minority's can post here. Better than /cum/

post next one /chi/ + /hapas/ and I'll be here

also good wojak

Nice wojack

i've been posting this thread for months and everyone welcome a lot the regulars here aren't even CHI
don't start

Fine

good, it's a quality general and the CHI meme is pretty funny outside of here

What did you eat for breakfast, and what did you eat for dinner tonight?

you still haven't proved that you aren't a self hating jew
i had some burger king for breakfast and some cereal for dinner

moar chi

personally for fast food I like chik-fil-a (my campus is getting one soon) but it doesn't really count, but Wawa too. Wawa has my heart. Don't really like BK or McDonald's desu.

I like Chinese food way too much too, I order maybe once a week. They know me and always shake my hand lol. Good people.

what kind of cereal

Looking for new boards to browse too where should I go? I'm on R9K now but I'm not really in that robot crowd

CHI

Coronapill me on chicano gfs, /CHI/

what the fuck is wawa
>what kind of cereal
fruity pebbles
>Looking for new boards to browse too where should I go?
I only come here now I use to browse Sup Forums, /asp/, and sometimes /x/ but thats it oh yeah I also go on /gif/
some are crazy but other than that they are ok if you're lucky you can get a decent house wife

An absurd accusation does not deserve a proper response.

because it's true