Ywn cuddle up with Ramona Flowers to watch old horror movies

>ywn cuddle up with Ramona Flowers to watch old horror movies

Honestly brodies, what's the point?

these kind of girls are trouble

>tfw she cancels saying she is sick but you later see photos of her hanging out with one of her exes

>dyed hair

She's batshit crazy user, don't try it.

you gotta remember something
girls are just dudes without dicks
you're a dude
you know how you work and how other dudes work
if you're a beta dude who likes anime you know you don't go around saying "tee hee! I sure do love anime! and black and white movies!"
hell no you don't and the girls who really like those things don't go saying these things too
if a girl comes talking some shit like that shes a fucking VIPER trying to steal your mana (attention) and she'll DUMP you as soon as she finds another source of mana

>tfw after a year of loneliness you look her up on facebook and see her profile picture has her holding a baby together with her new boyfriend

>tfw almost had my own ramona flowers but it just didn't work
haha thanks for reminding me

>yours

SHE WAS DRAINING YOUR MANA YOU FOOLISH DONKEY

Jfc I'm very sorry user

Know what that look says to me?

I'll start fires just to see what happens.

Honestly that could be considered the underlying theme of the movie she was in

You're deep as shit

>swn strange you with her thighs
;_;

sorry

t. guy with his own ramona flowers

She was a gigantic slut. Physically a 9/10 but not worth it.

Way to fuck up
Hmmm, kinda yeah.
Especially because in the comics, things are going well with Scott and Ramona and she hasn't done anything to her hair in awhile, which Scott mentions. Then later she hacks off all her hair and dyes it and leaves him.

i just want to be her pusy slave

delete this

>9/10
Whoa. You have some weird standards

just stick around and keep your heart open

I'm glad I read the comics before reading this comment, because that was probably one of my best experiences every reading anything.

God tier books imo

Also yeah ramona did some pretty fucked things in the books

how do you not fuck up.

Mine talks to me for hours whenever I speak to her and if I dont she asks me if im fine

I was just kidding. If it worked out she probably would have ended up cheating on you with like 6 dudes at the same time

>cheating on you with like 6 dudes at the same time
can i at least watch??

>tfw you crave companionship and affection but also realize most of the time it's a fucking facade put up and none of it is real and nobody really cares about you

i care about u ;-;

That's alright. She was shit in Scott cucklim. The whole movie was really.

My friend circle overlapped with a circle who were almost an exact copy of the Scott Pilgrim people

>everyone dated each other
>half of them were gay or some kind of queer
>everyone was "omg i couldnt live without music"
>they went to shows all the time (not concerts, SHOWS)
>girls would fuck any guy who could play a guitar
>obsessed with weaboo shit, harry potter, and doctor who
>dyed hair everywhere
>token asian friend who was the coolest person ever just because OMG AZN
>played DDR constantly

They werent all bad but I cant hang out with anyone that worships Deathcab for Cutie

If you value companionship that much youll have to put more faith in people. Good luck out there

>i think about her every day
>she doesn't think about me at all

haha

Ramona loves you more than you know friend

>no universe exists where Mew/Ramona is pure

>ywn make Knives do some sick shit for pleasure, just because she adores you that much.

dyed whores need not apply

>cuddle up with
so you are gay?

Reading the comic books made me feel like my relationship was stale and made me miss the "honeymoon" phase of a new relationship. Then my gf dumped me and there was never a new honeymoon phase.

Reading the comics made me yearn for a relationship yet also made me terrified of one

They're a fuckin rollercoaster dude

Ramona is a hoe

why not just fantasize about Mary?

Because she's real

She may as well be make believe. I'll never meet her.

MEW a shit.

IRL bitches with blue hair are guaranteed toxic. They will either try to micromanage your life the minute the honeymoon phase wears off, or she'll be taking strange dick within a year. Or both.

Fuck 'em and dump 'em. They're guaranteed for a few good lays, but letting them past your defenses is enormously dangerous.

this

delete this

Someone PLEASE post more ramona FUCK

You're gonna make it, user.

And then have it all break down because you're too emotionally uneducated, then go into an alcoholic depression for two years, find a servicable hobby, build self-esteem, find someone wonderful, and live happily.

And then have it all break down because you're too emotionally uneducated, then go...

You are shit

fucking SLUTTY neck good lord

This, where's the panty shot.

MEW needs to get naked more.

I knew you'd appreciate it