It's true!

>You're a statist commie if you don't agree with me
>You're a race traitor if you don't agree with me
both true

kill yourself

lmao good lad

>that filename

Hate for all

tfw Trump supporter but always fell well into the Left-Authoritarian spectra.

All my test shit, please tell me how cool I am.

done

>Becoming a leftist commie cuck

Should have stayed at "free market can fix it" although low test man-babies and women would rather have limp dick bureaucrats make decisions for them so they don't have to think or work to hard, such is life.

My nigga

Fixed that for you

the fuck are you

4/10

Oh, but it does. And I, , am one of them.

>I don't know what to call you traitors

lulz

Factual. Left Libertarianism does not exist and never has.

Do you have a list of those sites?

>Being this far left

You can do better my man.

got links for all these tests?

No mate, but they're all from just googling 'political tests'.

>always fell well into the Left-Authoritarian spectra
low IQ shitskins tend not to be able to comprehend economics, hence your inclination to always fall into a third world shithole rife with poverty.

Moral foundation and "evil leader" test with Goreing is on celebritytypes.com, 16 personalities for ESTP personality type, forgot links to the rest.

That's because you're a delusional fucktard who believes in things that contradict eachother.
I bet if I got to know you, you'd out yourself as an authoritarian in record time.

It's literally impossible to be a leftist and not an authoritarian - if you're consistent you'll adapt authoritarian positions when questioned. If not, you'll just perform mental gymnastics to pretend you're a libertarian. Or maybe you'll do both at the same time, you addled freak.

1/2

Based

2/2

Am I Sup Forums approved?

What if someone who is conservative on social issues and statist/protectionist in economics where do they fall???

Top right.

thanks bro, I laughed

If youre not within 1 box of me, kys

I was like you, friend. Then I moved slightly right, then down a bit. Six months later I'm literally Hitler.

>implying it is literally impossible to be a leftist and not an authoritarian
>wanting the government to only interfere with economic matters make me authoritarian

fite me faggots

>being an authoritarian makes me an authoritarian
Wow, what a difficult concept. I know left libertarians are brain dead, but c'mon.

Kill yourselves lefty scum.

r8 m8

M8 leftism is inherently authoritarian in that it distributes wealth for egalitarian pursuits and uses taxation to fund government programs, that is what leftism is. If you believe in these things you might not be full blown Hitler-Stalin 5th reich but you're still an authoritarian.

>words mean whatever I want them to mean
Am I one being authoritarian here?

Im sorry for asking a dumb question, but why is being a left libertarian impossible?

Not everyone becomes a natsoc. Some of us become a really edgy nationalist.

I don't deny that but you and Estonia need to know the concept of "magnitude".

What I said here.

The only shred of a chance libertarian izm has of working is if everyone has the same inherent moral compass, otherwise you have somalia.

The political compass is about economics and equality. You're saying you're an authoritarian and then you're upset that your progressive views on irrelevant social issues don't register you as a libertarian.

Fuck off you mongrel.

pretty close, who you vote for?

Thank you! :)

Not true my man, daily reminder libertarianism is not anarchism. It has a government and a police force and a court of law, all funded by tax payers. BUT TAXATION IS THEFT. It is, when it is being used outside of these necessary parameters, as the "states core job is for justice and defense". This is a massive philosophical argument that people go talk hours about, like anarchists for example don't even believe in a established military and such, but libertarians do. Somalia is anarchy.

Just took this. Fun stuff.

Commie is farther left. That area is NatSoc.

Compass is about how much government you want vs how much equality you want. Constantly equating authoritarian with leftism without explaining why won't prove anything. I may be a statist(who wants lesser gov as opposed to more), but calling me authoritarian is too drastic

I'm chaotic-neutral half-elf ranger.
Am I doing it right?

GET OUT

Still too left for my tastes, I don't like cunts in suits telling my where to cum and how to brush my teeth, but then again I have a backbone.

How did i do?

That's what I said, you cretin. Leftism wants equality, equality requires authoritarian government. You can't be a left libertarian, because that means you want less government and more equality. Which makes absolutely no sense.

If you're a left libertarian, you might as well just say "I don't give a fuck either way".
Because that's what you're signaling. Either that or unbelievable ignorance. Either you care about achieving equality, in which case you're an authoritarian. Or you don't. Those are the options.

0/10, see me after class and I'll tell you why you shouldn't support Bernie Sanders.

What would you call this point? I say I'm a libertarian but then I get trolled for muh open borders.

I'm against most immigration and the border should be enforced. Don't even like Gary Johnson bc he's open to gun control and thinks a private business owner should be forced under law to serve undesirables.

Are you a meme?

of all people i was not expecting putin...

kys

GET OUT.

I actually agree. I always get Right-Libertarian on these things.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Being a libertarian doesn't mean you must support open borders. On the other hand "for gun control" and "should be forced by law to serve undesirables" are completely opposed to libertarianism on principle.

Those aren't pragmatic issues, while border control is.

>government must be authoritarian
>can't have ess government and more equality
>what are unions or syndicates?
Your lack of nuances in your worldview is distributing

That's mine also.

Moderates unite.

#TeamBloomberg

Me and you are in the same boat, I generally call myself libertarian to normies and as a jumping off point but as to the actual ideology for those who are more informed, the term paleolobertarianism or paleoconservatism is somewhat apt.

>what are unions or syndicates?
Powerless without authority.

>(((bloomberg)))
no thanks

Yes.

old-school social democrat with a bit of a mutualist tinge (have simmered down a bit/gotten more pragmatic and realistic from my trot days), dislike SJW identity politics but hate Sup Forumsacks even more

are you me?

This one is great

excuse quality desu

Sounds about right, a cuck with little understanding of economics and history. On the bright side of things most of the western world is filled with your type so you are in good company.