Irishman with his Algerian Girfriend, what is the difference?

You often get Irishmen like pic related, (robert sheehan) who is of full Irish ancestry. He looks the same ethnicity as his Algerian Girlfriend. He even did an DNA test to see if he had foreign ancestry, 100% Irish. Explain this.

>lemme compare a swarthy by Irish standards to the most Europeanized looking whore from MENA I find, this will prove to all the stormfags that the peoples of Ireland and MENA are indistinguishable
back to Sup Forums kid

also stop trying to be accepted as White it is creepy

>potato niggers

Celts were swarthy. And still are.

>Sofia Boutella
>most Europeanized looking person from MENA

>George Clooney with his Lebanese Druze wife
>Sup Forums will claim this is race mixing

>euros, middle easterns and north africans have been interbreeding for literally millenia
>plenty of historical civilizations and states spanned across these regions
>people are surprised when they look alike

you guys arent serious, right?

Some people just look like that here, I dont know why.

Inb4 psuedoscientific bullshit or 19th century "scientific" racism

It's almost as if caucasoids are a thing.

Can you ever find an irishman or an algerian who looks like this though?

With an Irish passport yes

Both are white

They look like they're from the same ethnic group, this shows us how arbitrary race can be

>Algerian-French
>From a German-Algerian father
>Not Euroed

Oh fuck off.

She's 100% Algerian

Looks like a fucking Italian with a tan

The German is just his nationality, not genetic

But it's true

>YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL GENOTYPE BY PHENOTYPE
how about no

one of those is an Irishman?

one of those is a man?

100% this. Not all genes have a phenotypical expression, this is why genetics are far more reliable than categorizing people by the size of their eyebrow and volume of their skulls.

What part of, "fuck off" didn't you understand?

See

Penus

Read Leabhar Gabhála Éireann, it explains everything

>He looks the same ethnicity as his Algerian Girlfriend
what? not at all
his gf looks like a nigger arab mix which is what north africans basically are

implying you can see the sub-saharan. she looks quasi-Iberian in some pics

His """"g""""f looks like Antonio Banderes in a drag

she looks like a mulatto don't kid yourself, nobody would consider her southern euro

i am southern euro, notice the flag. she looks quite iberian in some pics

remove the sub-saharan from north africans and you almost have southern europeans

whitey won't divide us

She literally looks like a Spainard on trans therapy or something. The fuck are you talking about?

>we look just like you do
>Now please let me into your country

if that's a spaniard to you then you need a visit to an optometrist

looks like a mulatto or mestizo to me and 99% of the world

she looks like a spaniard with extra african ancestry. lol at mulatto, what's wrong with the people on here

Your loyalty is commendable brother
Gas wh*Tey

she literally looks like a mulatta or mestizo, don't kid yourself, nobody would take her as a native spaniard, not even a poltard but you're probably just an immigrant trying hard to fit in

the problem with poltards is that they create a weird-ass racial history in their hands that has no resemblance to reality, that's why they (pretend they) see no difference between e.g. iberians and north africans

but remove the post-roman sub-saharan ancestry from north africans and they aren't far off from southern europeans at all

that's why this woman easily looks like some sort of southern european with extra african ancestry

tunisian man(my cousin) with his italien wife what's the difference ???

pol sees no difference between south euro and north africa

in reality, anyone with eyes can discern the typical negroid-arabid moroccan/algerian/libyan from your average southern euro, the girl in the pic doesn't look at all like a southern euro, nobody here or anywhere in the world would say hey she's spanish, most would assume some mestizo or mulatto shithole

that's what I said

and lol at negroid-arabid. north africans have some 20% sub-saharan admixture max and the rest is probably mostly native with little subsequent admixture from Arabia

What's George Clooney's ethnicity?

these are your average maghrebis, i.e. 95% of the population, none of them look southern euro, they look like arabs with nigger features

Look at their noses from a side view =)

Scots-Irish and German, typical rural white American background

>mods moved more race autism onto this board

This isn't the purpose of Sup Forums

Millions of Arabs look white as hell

Their kids look inbred and/or arab

shitalien genes

more than this?

Racemixing degenerate slut

I didn't say the average North African looks like the average Southern European in the first place. I said she in particular easily looks like a dark southern euro

and they would have been even more similar in the past