Women pay more for the same bottle of shampoo just because they're women!

>Women pay more for the same bottle of shampoo just because they're women!

This is what budweiser is promoting and saying is a real true fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HEr8zmVEZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not going to watch it.
Women pay more because they are retarded.
That is why. They pay more for pink colors and frills. And then they blame that on 'muh patrairchy' because they are incapable of responsibility, because they are children, even as adults

Smart move Budweiser.

Should go over really well with your primarily Southern white male demographic.

Financial genius!

>Bud Light
>fat kike stoner idiot
>Miss Piggy
Yeah I'm not watching that. I don't think my blood pressure could handle it.

((((((schumer)))))

(((((rogen)))))

Here's a list of some beers to avoid buying. Don't worry, most of them are shit anyway.

1 Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud anything
2 Michelob.
3 Rolling Rock.
4 Busch.
5 Shock Top.
6 Natural.
7 Johnny Appleseed.
8 LandShark Lager.

Don't pay for Jew Rogen and Amy Jewmer to spread lies.

>women pay more for the same bottle of shampoo because they're women
Then maybe they should buy men's shampoo in protest. Stupid cunts.

>Rolling Rock.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8HEr8zmVEZQ

>"The higher costs of manufacturing products that cater to my luxury desires should not be passed onto me, the consumer, who is purchasing these products!"

>"Men should have to bear the burden of my NEED for ingredients like baby giraffe tears and essential oil of *insert critically endangered plant here*!

Fucking WHAT?!

>tfw alcoholic and Natty Daddy is 99 cents for a tall boy

This is cringe-worthy.

And no, Bud-Light doesn't cost the same for women. Because they just get men to buy it for them.

I rarely boycott companies over stupid shit but there are so many things wrong with this short commercial that I'm just not drinking Bud anymore. I'm a #CoorsMissile now.

i actually like budweiser as far as just plain old whatever beer

not sure how to take this exactly, it's like they wanted to go the sjw route, but not go full force by sort of making it a joke with cars and shampoo costing more for women

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NOT SELL YUENGLING ON THE WEST COAST AND WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO WAWA

Those are the only two things I miss, but fuck...

>This is cringe-worthy.

No kidding. Economics 101 proves them wrong.

Compare the ingredients on the back of the bottles and you can clearly see that women's products have luxury ingredients that cost the manufacturer more to produce than men's. Naturally, these higher costs are then passed onto the consumer in the form of higher prices.

So, in essence, women are angry that companies are not forcing men to subsidize their luxury spending.

How fucking selfish do you get?

Only degenerates drink; as evidenced by your concern for the ZOG-muppet scum who propagate your filth propaganda and influence your life choices.

The #CoorsMissile bit was funny though...

What's the bet that Rogan got paid more for the ad?

Lack of Yuengling is seriously one of the worst things about living out west. Same price as Coors/Bud/etc but is an actual beer.

Based fucking yeungling. West coast is clearly worst coast.

posting in a Bundesnachrichtendienst thread

wrong thread

This. Yeungling is the best major American beer.

Yuengling is prob one of the best lagers; hoppy enough to taste like actual beer but not to the point of tasting like bitter garbage

You don't even need to go so far as the more niche products with more expensive ingredients.

I explained this very issue (why women's products cost more) to my nephews very easily and they understood it. Went something like this

> Do you understand that women make 80% of consumer purchases?

> No

> Do you know what that means?

> Yes

> "Good. If you're a berry farmer, and you can choose to grow whatever types of berries you want to grow, and in your first season you notice that 80% of the berries that sold were red, and 20% of your berries that sold were blue, what might you do to increase your profits?"

> Sell the reds for more than the blues

So simple a 6th grader understands.

what, how else will they look pretty???

>mfw PA native
>mfw every bar and restaurant has yueng on tap

>get into bars free
>get free drinks
Next tine don't put the commercial where women get shit cheaper.

this

I dont understand why we dont have it

also who named it yeungling

You think anyone ever bought Amy Schumer a drink?

>she will never sit on your face after a long august night on the town
why live

Pretty sure my male Dove shampoo is a dollar more than the female shampoo.
Stipulation

not talking about other people buying. I'm talking about women's night and all the promotions bars to do that give women cheap or free shit

>pay more for the same bottle of shampoo just because they're women!

Ya, like the bottle has a price for men and another for women.

If it's the same shit why but buy the man version? Are they going to card you and take your vagina because for buying something for men?

>now i'm never going to buy american cuck water again

well that was easy, nice work letting SJWs into your shitty marketing department

>how can we sell beer to men?
>berate them with feminist non sense complaints

nice work

>dude weed
working with
>I'm size 4

I don't know what I expected.

>oldest brewery in America
>name stems from German immigrant and is 5th generation family owned
gtfo

What's worse is Hillary Clinton uses the company that did this study and still complains about the wage gap. They ignore all research that proves otherwise.

Surely that would be the additional faggot tax though?

Repeat after me, Goy: Corporations are run by ebil conservatives.

>beer commercials for feminism
when did everything flip upside down? women were the ones that pushed for alcohols bans.

i know you guys are giddy about brexit but you need to chill out

most british men still sound like mary poppins - in accent and tone

rollling rock is shit anymore.

maybe they changed their recipe or maybe my tastes changed, either way i cant stand it anymore.

Women want to corrupt and destroy everything men care about.

Then buy men's shampoo and see if you think it's the same.

>berate them with feminist non sense complaints

It's called negging.

And yet we still don't use women's shampoo like a fairy, you massive poofter

Wow makes you think. Also makes you thirsty for a cold, refreshing Bud Light®

Go to supermarket. Men's shampoos, there's like 3 different types

Women's shampoos, there's about 745! For blonde hair, curly hair, dry hair, flaky scalp, organic products, moisturizing, colour enhancing, for special cupcakes only, for tired hair and so on and so on.

Further proof they are idiots.

>women will see this and go buy overpriced pisswater to protest against their """oppressors"""

Whatever happened to soap?

>And yet we still don't use shampoo like a fairy, you massive poofter

does not surprise me one bit. no toothpaste, no shampoo, no soap, no deoderant

i swear you dweebs would be happier in the middle ages

>The "I'm a self depreciating white man you dumb goyim be just like me" dude weed lmao "actor" and "I'm fat and a slut and I don't care I tell everyone and I have a vagina lmao! If you point that out to me though you're a body shaming misogynist!" cunt that hangs around with Jennifer "No Playboy shots when I'm fully washed up and I'm furious about it" Lawrence

I'll pass.

>women HAVE to buy the pink version

We'd be even happier in middle earth.
So tell me, do you buy dove because the packaging matches your tampons or...?

>We live in an age where people actually view giving money to massive soulless corporations as a rebellious anti-establishment move.

>Drinking midwestern piss water Yuengling is the only major American beer worth drinking.

So now Budweiser gets millions of people watching their youtube ad and arguing about fucking shampoo all while this genius ad campaign sells ever more pallets of their piss weak beer.

Clever marketing actually.

>Men will literally just grab the first shampoo off the shelf
>Women need 9 bottles, all with different scents, and they all need to have all sorts of vitamins and volumizing shit so that their hair is perfect

apparently no one likes blackberry shampoo at my store. only 33 cents per bottle. basically free shampoo for me

>Budweiser

NIGGER PLEASE...

Women generally buy nicer shampoo. Hell I saw that they are literally selling men's shampoo conditioner and body wash all in one bottle. Men don't give a shit about this kind of stuff.

>be female freshman
>Not trading sexual favors for free alcohol with seniors

The eternal vagoo

I used to steal the liquid soap from public bathrooms. Although looking back, it may have been a bad move as it was heavily frequented by homosexuals

pretty sure femenist only drink wine and shitty microbrews

The same shampoo? Women's shampoo is scented... Reminds me of the same razor myth, when womens razors are designed for more delicate skin...

Only ugly girls know the price of drinks and budlight is fucking piss water

>stealing soap from bathroom

what ever you are. At heart, you are a nigger.

Say what you like but that soap never ran out

>implying this is being shown anywhere but cities like Portland and Austin

Lower sensitivity to high priced cosmetics opposed to men who are MUCH more frugal in that area. They don't have to buy it

This is true but for a strange reason. I was in the social work field for a while and male social workers, especially those from minority backgrounds are in extremely high demand. The problem is that they're usually not as well educated as women in social work. To give you an idea more than 75% of our male social workers had never finished college, where areas 100% of the woman social workers had graduate degrees. This disparity is what caused the pay gap. The male social workers with a formal education made more than the women. But they were few.

>Women pay more for the same bottle of shampoo just because they're women!
goddamn, women are idiots.

Same here up in Commieneticut.

Yh cost more for women can thiis dumb and will pay more like their razors and other shit you mark up the prices for a group if you know they will pay for it it's common sense

OPs pic made me mad enough without even watching the video

Flamethrower and Bazooka don't make sense

Corruptecticut here as well, Yuengling and Strohs are honestly the shit for beer

That's pretty recent though, I remember when Yuengling came to CT, it was only 5-6 years ago.

Family is originally from Erie PA, Strohs if you can find it is really good

I fkn love Busch and rolling rock tho

Pretty sure the cashier doesn't have to press a "man price" or "woman price" button when ringing up goods.

Also, those who demand a higher quality product pay more.

Man shampoo = bar soap
Woman shampoo = egg white ginger acai Bulls hit

Also women don't wash thier hair everyday whereas men largely do. Supply and demand fuckers

>Woman gotta pay more for shampoo!
>It's now the mans fault that they go for the shampoo made by a French queer stylist
I like how cunts don't even fucking realize that they are bitching about their mistakes and expect men to fix it for them. It ain't my fault that I use Old Spice Bodywash as a fucking shampoo

are these two fat kikes supposed to convince me to buy beer?

>or it backfires and people decide to drink decent beer that doesn't tell them bullshit about radical feminism

women are stupid, bad at math, and willing to pay more for shit than men are

Then why don't they just buy mens shampoo?

On second thought, fuck that. I don't want those bitches driving up the cost of my toiletries.

>and all you have to do is not buy it without bitching about it
>corps will pay attention to low sales figures more than facebook posts

Who drinks that piss anyway?

it's not hard to buy the fucking men's razor
unless she is admitting that women are fundamentally different and need pink razors

>What is the Pink Tax
>Who founded and coined the term?
>What was their gender?

Get fucked. Women are stupid daft cunts. And the smartest of them told men exactly how to further manipulate their pee-brained fucking vaginas.

700 more dislikes sine your post, get in here and smash that dislike button

cans.wav

Good thing I've always been a #nattymissile

Fug

Pseudomonas aeruginosa can grow in liquid soap.

dumb thread

Men's razors would work fine on legs but I wouldn't use a women's razor on my face. They have big lotion pads and like 10 blades.