Alright lads. How do we make it

Alright lads. How do we make it

Arizona and Kentucky are welcome too

Only reason I'd ever be in support of succeeding is if Shillary tries to pass some bullshit gun law.
I'd kill every damn Yankee that tries to pass the border.

No Oklahoma? That's fucked off. Missouri is pretty based too.

And with that, the US's black population would drop by 80%.

Deal.

No you wouldn't.

I live in Tennessee and I hear this crap so much it's stoopid

>Yankees are bad because they were born in the north

Nice shilling, Jew. More tactics to try and divide America rather than unify against the enemy.

Piss off dixie inbred check the archives we've had a ton of these threads already. Fuck you fatty.

Missouri has Mizzou aka Cuck State, it is dismissed from our new country!

What about New Mexico and Oklahoma?

Balance your state budgets and stop accepting all federal funds. Accomplish that and you're a tenth of the way there.

Seeing as the south wont accomplish any of those things though, you wont have to worry about making it.

Oklahoma is welcome. Missouri is too but there on probation

As a Texan, I respectfully ask that you don't include us with the rest of you chucklefucks.

I'd hope that in the event that this happened that it would be all these states. I fucking doubt that virginia, florida and north carolina would be willing to secede though. Those states have been over run by degenerates.

Stay local. Kick out liberal judges and govt officials first. Loosen all gun laws. Cut reliance on federal funding.

>something something niggers

Wasted trips.

but the muscle requester was fired and is being denied unemployment benefits

surely that counts for something

As a Texan and a 4channer, I respectfully agree but also ask you to return to reddit where you belong.

Keep nova out of inbred land thanks

I'm sure most blacks and hispanics would leave to go north, thereby relieving us of a great deal of our pecuniary drain.

You lost. Get over it

I really want to build up Dixie. I'm tired of the ignorance, the mobile homes, the desparity, the failing roads.

We were once a land of charm, unique politeness, and absolute modesty with intellectual achievment.

Now we're run down, there's very few of us "Intelligent southern gentlemen" left, the traditional few.

Think of how our nation would look. Which high traditional architecture like old richmond/charleston. Our flourishing cities would look like europe and not metal sky scrapers and wallmarts.

fuck i'm really drunk, but, I would do anything to lift our dixieland out of redneckism and niggerism.

Even most of your """""""whites"""""""""" are horrible.

Fuck that, man. I call Sup Forums and /k/ home. Where in Texas are you? Roanoke reporting in.

/thread

This.

BTW, OP, why would you ever leave Arizona all by it's lonesome surrounded by Yankee piss and Mexican shit. You done goofed you retard. You want Arizona not to connect to anything like fucking Swaziland and Lesotho, and Austria?

WE WUZ WHITES N SHEEEIT.

Oh hey guys what's up?

we can't include new mexico...just can't

North carlonia's map looks like it was made in MS Paint.

>blacks, hispanics, and poor whites which make up 90% of the south suddenly lose access to free shit and food
>they'll just travel north guys I swear!!!

> I would do anything to lift our dixieland out of redneckism and niggerism

Isn't the south responsible for the infestation of the US with redneckism and niggerism, though?

wtf I hate the south now

Based Sherman and Based Grant unconditional surrender you incest loving inbred southerners

>losing a war so hard that 150 years later you're making maps to it on a javanese fingerpainting forum

Yes

South black pop has dropped from 35.2% to 19.2%

Fuck right the fuck off. Go die of colon cancer you spicniggerfaggot

are you mad?

This is the face that should be on the new $20 bill

Yes, but, it was created out of disparity of "Remaining a people" without infrastructure, money, and an education system. There was a system of occupation and oppression of the south to ensure it's culture would fall into such array. The Union punished the south to ensure it would never revolt again economically and spirtually.

Last to succeed first to surrender

Not really, Yankees thought it would be fantastic to have some extra bulls for their wives, so they thought it best to take our farm equipment.

>supporting the man that literally caused south carolina/georgia to be taken over by blacks and destroyed the birth rate of whites in the area

Texit first
Then Flexit
The rest will follow

>Supporting the man who ended the war you all-talk pussies started and never could have finished.

Kentucky here. Please take us in.

Don't bother arguing, they're Yankees. Their entire region is dedicated to Jewry and the degradation of the white race.

Sup faggots

Make a cartoon about nuking and killing hundreds of thousands of your own countrymen.

>This is somehow supposed to convince me your the rational one???

Reminder that, had the South won, we wouldn't all be Jewish wageslaves now.

Thanks yanks, 'preciate it.

Not really. I'd like to see about half of Georgia burned again. Just don't touch TX, either of the Carolinas, VA or bama

yep hes mad alright...Sherman stop his great great great grandpappy from fucking the slaves, so now he's fucking dogs and cows.

Oh you know, just shooting the shit.

>no mountains
>no snow

why even live

>born in Ohio
>blond and blue eyed
Thank you God.

you skipped Oklahoma

Are you fucking retarded? Yanks in New York ARE the kikes

Who needs mountains and snows when you have mosquitos and beaches

Spotted the butthurt Sherman roleplayer

John Wilks Booth:
>1 man.

Sherman:
>The entire state of Georgia.

I'll take Sherman.

NC here

We don't want to join your faggy club

Oh hi Sherman, how's the dementia going? I'm sure it's great to look up from hell and see your descendants fucking niggers and getting sex changes.

You have to go back
To
C U B A
U
B
A

why would I be the butthurt one? we won

Sherman was fotunate he never had to fight against Floridians abd their masterful gator warefare tactics

Roleplay the Thread General

>southerners, if they're not black, identifying their heritage as 'american'

Is there a more patriotic region in this country than the south?

>succeeding

Jesus fucking Christ every one of these threads you fucking retards cannot spell seceding.

How fucking hard is that?
S E C E D E
E
C
E
D
E

>Smashing Pumpkins

Utah - take us with you. Unlike the South we fought and won against the US not once but TWICE.

Don't judge us based on SLC. Even based Texas has Austin.

Butthurt enough you get triggered whenever you see an act of Southern pride and pretend you have the balls to burn the south and all it's elderly down (you've said this before, I know who you are).

Mainland Yankees cucks
We'll annex Cuba before this decade ends.
Do what kennedey was too much of a bitch to do. Praise captain Rick Scott

>We

You had nothing to do with it. Your culture up there is shit. Start posting hotties that are proud yanks. Faggot.

Spotted the trans-fat cuck from Asheville.

Pic related: it's you.

Good evening lads, it's been fun (and oh so easy) triggering all you special rebel LARPers. Enjoy your desperately, pathetically lost cause.

Kentucky here.

Hey, here's hoping for Round 2.

Did you guys know Floridians can snap their jaws shut with over 2,200 pounds of force?

Thanks to you and bleeding heart Yankee liberalism. You people cried about it and took the workforce right out from under the south.
You people fucked up a great thing.
Who's the true cuck?

>all Yankees are liberals
>all Dixies are rednecks

Stop perpetuating the jewish tricks to divide america. Jesus christ.

It'll be how it has to be, New Mexico would never join up, and that's the bridge state to Texas from us.

Either Arizonans will have to move to the South (I would not, I love my state), or we'd have to occupy territory that doesn't want to be occupied. Bad idea.

So True!

>Missouri not welcome

Fuck you.

>succeeding

Florida will save the American dream and way of life

The Confederate States of America claimed New Mexico. Missouri was a full state with representation in the congress in Richmond.

Florida checkem

>shelling non evacuated and undefended cities
>rape and murder women and children
>steal supplies then burn what's left leaving the civilian population to starve
>This makes him brave

He seems like the pussy to me

We don't. Arizona and Texas will split it. New Arizona and old Texas.
You're forgetting the entire Great Plains/flyover states. Including them is ideal because it effectively separates the worst and least coasts, while including our republican brothers. Colorado will be an issue but it shouldn't be that hard to take a state filled with doped up college Berncucks.

I'd take Montana in a heart beat but considering how far they are I'd assume they'd just want to be a nation unto themselves

> Colorado

Every country needs a penal colony.

>People saying ''hurr durr South is a nigger infested shithole''

At least they're not immigrants and you have a legit excuse for why they're there unlike some countries I know.......

Bottom New mexico is Arizona.

W.VA. too!

Can't we all just move to Montana and create a white's only nation?

I was thinking more along the lines of splitting it along the rio grande. Less bulging of state boundaries.

Of course we will be considerate and let Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming have their existing land if they decide to join the Brotherhood.