Is there any hope, Sup Forums?

Is there any hope, Sup Forums?

I'm depressed as fuck. Give me something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgDMxs4aHZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. End yourself.

Get of the computer and go take a walk outside for an hour man.

Trump

Brexit actually happened, lad.

This, pretty much.

I had the Dallas rally on last night and the whole thing was so shockingly disjointed and high energy it put me in such a state of elated confusion that I couldn't possibly notice the pain.

Spend a year in Alaska by yourself. Live off the land. Chop up wood and build fires. Hunt deer and make jerky and steaks out of what you bring home. Get a husky as a companion. Take the time in solitude to reinvent yourself and become a man.

Or go see a doctor and pump yourself full of happy pills.

Or just keep browsing Sup Forums. Either way, I'll pray for you tonight brother. I hope you figure out what to do and achieve happiness.

Buy some guns and survival supplies, make sure you have emergency food supplies.

Start lifting weights and look at the forests near you and what resources they have.

Work out and train.

You'll feel better.

And remember wasting all your time on the net looking for happenings and worrying about the future doesn't change it. Adapt or die.

Take a long walk outside.

Trump 2016.

hope is only to be had in Jesus Christ. nothing else will save you

Become a stoic.
Deal with the pain with a grin and spit in the face of the world.

Jews are race mixing at a 60% rate. If you do the math there will only be about 60,000 jews left by 2100, and none left by 2150.

War is brewing lad. War gives purpose to every man.

Say "Boop-de-doop" in a very manly voice, repeating it over and over again. It'll make you feel better for a while.

>the terrible life of not farming sheep

This actually helps. Thanks.

infowarsshop.com

Classical music. Exercise. Sex with 20 year olds. Do all those things and you'll no longer be depressed.

Sounds like getting a brain concussion.

>I'm 5'6"
feels bad man

Work out.
Study something that interests you.
Learn New skills and take up a hobby.
Just improve yourself in general

You'll feel a lot better

This is the first time I've ever wanted to be immortal

No. Had to withdraw from college for a semester so couldn't graduate with all my friends, just got invited to one of their graduation parties, wondering whether or not to take all my antidepressants at once tonight.

Baroque is good, too. This madman composer reinvented even temperment while having about 20 kids and writing music in praise of the Lord that will make your head spin.
youtube.com/watch?v=AgDMxs4aHZU

Concussions aren't nearly as much fun as Trump interrupting himself so many times not even he can unwind it all the way back to the point he was originally trying to get back to making. I should know, as I've had a concussion before.

I tell ya nothing beats seeing a nice round young white ass up in the air slapping against your pelvis while she moans into a pillow. It really is what this is thing called life is all about.

That's a really weak reason to end it.

At least stick around till the election is over.

We need all the trump votes we can muster.

Disregard this if your #mentallyhill And end it tonight

hope is for the weak. just do whatever for whatever.

>he actually has friends

jesus FUCK i wish i had some

Only hope is that we get to watch the world burn.

If you kill yourself now you wont get to elect trump.

Get a gun.
Go to DC.
You know the rest m8

Somebody hates his parents.

Quit the internet for a while... start hiking in the mountains (or elsewhere) for a 1-2 hours EVERY day

That's a beginning

Most people get depressed as fuck ocationally

This.

I cant wait tbqhfamillama

Wellbutrin

Then get a short girl.