How do you reckon a barbell falling on your neck feels?

How do you reckon a barbell falling on your neck feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4Cq6bW1bt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably takes your breath away.

Goddamn it Carlos.

Ever been hit in the throat by accident? Sort of like that, except make it 10x more painful and add some death.

How does she keep getting away with it.

Had a decent giggle

This is why when you give depositions on Hillary's server you plead the fifth 125 times...

Probably the same as commiting suicide by shooting yourself 8 times with a nailgun.

How much death?

I haven't followed the details.
How?
What workout was he doing?
Bench press? Shoulder press?
Did the barbell rack screw get (((lose)))?

Probably feels like i should have told her no i wont take a bribe

>literally having people murdered when running a presidential campaign

Oh, so when I kill niggers with barbells people are like oh no, you're such a weirdo, you shouldn't be doing that. But when Hillary does it it's suddenly cool now? I can't believe this shit

for you

You think agent 47 is real and had part in this for a couple hundred shekels?

first thing i thought of when i read about this yesterday

Motherfucker was somehow squatting and he died of a barbell falling on his neck, blatant assassination

How do you make a barbell fall on your neck while squatting?
If you fuck up the barbell is either falling on the ground or in the security of the rack.
Don't tell me people in America believe this shit

Probably feels a lot like 3 guys holding you while another guy crushes your windpipe.

Wait, he was squatting, and died? As a powerlifter, I find that rather difficult to believe... It's possible, but, very, very, very improbable.

Yeah, we've all had that happen so I can totally relate.

It feels like a lot of weight was put on your shoulders.

I wouldn't know I only use the smith machine.

squatting is litterally the worse exercise you can do what kind of faggot wants to be really strong at standing up?

How the fuck is it even possible for this bitch to have gotten away with so much, literally what in the fucking world is even going on, how can they afford to buy out the entire fucking FBI or some shit and not ever be fucking investigated, what the FUCK

how do you avoid being on hillarys killlist?

cat you just kill the guys she sends after you?

If you squat enough you can crush them in-between your thighs. This guy was doing the right thing, but it was too little too late.

... I hate you so much

I really wonder how history will judge her. I wonder if she will be as famous as Boss Tweed with her notoriety.

He didn't own a barbell..

The FBI is kosher.

"We must stop Trump!"

>How do you reckon a barbell falling on your neck feels?
like a bag of sand

I can't fuckin believe this shit didn't get more traction. Hillary is literally murdering people while running for president, but the "MUH BAGINA" card is so strong that it overrules murder.

/fit/ here, it's almost impossible to strangle yourself with a barbell unless something goes horribly wrong. Even at fairly high weights, you can "roll of shame" it off you or just drop it to one side and writhe out. The only way I can see it happening (since with proper form the barbell is above your chest, not neck) is if the holder things broke or he somehow dropped it upon pushing up. He looks like a big guy so an amateur mistake like suicide grip seems unlikely.
It would be extremely painful, it would crush your windpipe and the pressure in your head may cause your eyes to bleed as you choke to death.

Over 9000.

Aaaaaalllll of it

She's down with the kids you know. A real hip broad and shit. Check her air guitar.

Aaaaaand just read he was doing a squat. Literally impossible. Even if you collapse and fall forward, the worst that would happen is falling face-first onto the ground and getting your back pinned. With 45lb plates on each side it wouldn't touch his neck.

I paid then good money to kill him and this is how they do it?

I read the article and it said he was benching
If you were lifting really heavy and dropped it on your neck, would it kill you?

>inb4 it would be extremely painful

It can hit your back and have you paralyzed. Absolutely cannot break neck.

Who is she looking at?

First post best post.

would dropping 200 pounds of force evenly balanced with the only point of resistence being your throat hurt?

Just another one of those amazing coincidences involving people about to testify against the Clintons. Just add his name to the list of many people who ended up dead around the real Lady MacBeth.

Dropping the bar while benching is rare enough. In order to drop it on your neck, it would have to be either as you unrack it and pass it over your neck towards your chest, or as you rerack it and do the reverse. It's possible he got a really shit grip on the bar and was fatigued and dropped the bar on his neck. However, for it to kill you, it would have to be pretty heavy, meaning he's been doing this for a long time, meaning he would be less likely to kill himself with a barbell. All in all, cracking your ribs is WAY more likely, but even then it's a rarity.

If it was during bench, that's believable. You just use suicide grip and sweat, eventually you will die.
youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00

I'd imagine it would feel fairly similar to an assassination.

How would you die from that? Would wreck your chest and maybe lungs but with medical attention I wouldn't think it'd be deadly

This site has a list of the dead people around the clintons.

Amazing if you think about it

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4Cq6bW1bt

Coincidence??

Maybe falling backwards during a set of front squats?

I'm guessing your ribs would puncture your internal organs or something like that.

The width of the plates would protect your neck from being touched by the bar.

The plates would keep the bar above the ground, and if the plates fell off, he wouldn't have died.

That's just her recreating the night she finally went Mrs Bobbit and minced Bill's testicles with a straight razor.
Even the look of smug fuckin glee fits.

>(retired) Director of Central Intelligence
>Chief of Naval Operations
>Deputy White House Counsel

Jesus fuck these are some important people. What gives clinton the ability to kill without reprisal?

The Clintons had him killed, /fit/fags.

SHE CANT KEEP KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

under fucking rated

quality chuckle lad

Stop your far right propaganda!
This is just a coincidence
#ImWithHer

I used to think that these were just tin foil hat theories but honestly if they're pulling shit like they do in the Middle East what's stopping them from doing it here?