based

no

anything > rap

no

this single artwork is so goddamn cool, I love outkast

no

Attached: AhFp5OF.png (733x406, 128K)

t. contrarian attentionwhore

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Why do you people like Kanye so much? He's not even as good as you've deluded yourself to think.

Nah bro, Hey Ya is a solid contender for best pop song of the 21st century

the love below is better than anything kanye west ever did

Why is everyone so obsessed with Kanye that they have to compare every song with his entire oeuvre in a never-ending game of one-upsmanship to prove that Kayne isn't actually good? What's telling though is how they believe that Kanye is a mountain that all other heights are measured against, even though they profess that he is trash, even when he isn't relevant to the thread. .

Exactly

It's only like that because you insipid cronies constantly put him on a pedestal of the gods and consistently worship his every move. We merely just compare Kanye's songs with others as a joke, to see if you delusional brainlets get riled up whenever your precious "God" is criticized, which for the most part works. It's "Still a Better Love Story Than Twilight" + "The Emperor's New Clothes" with a half of "Pleb Detected" inside for good measure.

Are you guys in a cult? Why are you speaking for everyone? I think most people just want to shitpost.

Yes